• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 90s meth

The oily wet look may be from its high hygroscopic nature. Similar to how high purity cocaine can often be clumpy due to it sucking moisture out of the air.

Meth HCl isn’t as bad as Amphetamine HCl hence the reason regular amp is often made into the sulfate salt which is less water soluble.

Gosh I’ll admit meth is a drug I’ve never had access to.. You guys want to know how I got the meth I have now?

I was working and went for lunch at a Jack in the Box, upon entering the bathroom I see a bottle cap and tons of shards surrounding said bottle cap. Some messy tweaker had hastily done up a shot and left probably a good 100mg or so on the counter.

Brought it home, tested it with reagents to be sure (although the look was spot on, knew what it was immediately) and then left it to sit for a month or so to ensure any hep C would die off before I ate some.

As someone with no tolerance and very little tolerance to d-amp, I’ve found 1-2mg mixed with MDMA adds an amazing component. 5mg is a decent stand alone oral dose.

One day I’ll “stumble” upon a larger batch I just know it..

-GC

Nice score, man! That whirlwind of events tell you it was just meant to be 🌀:p One tweaker's discarded dope harmoniously finds new life lol

Well i just wanted to say that everything that i had asked was already posted in other threads ,lol . My bad ,lol. Thanks for the info and friendly advice, i like this place ☺👏

Maybe the OP is thinking of ICE .. not as in methamphetamine but the designer long lived stimulant that was going around in the 80s/90s (I think). No idea what that was like but it was definitely referred to as ICE. It may have been sold in grains as it was so long lived you didn't want to do a lot.

Being from the UK I've mainly only had this crazy modern clean hard as rock crystal click fry your ass into talking with the sink till tuesday Chinese meth. I discovered mice in my appartment on that stuff .. they are like shadow people so I kept stalking imaginary russlings in my laundry basket and washing baby mice out of my hair till I finally saw one. I then used a web cam .. selotap and hammer to enact genocide.

I still meet shadow mice from time to time

It was d,l meth. biker crank , i sure liked that stuff ,it would make my ENERGY flow in and out of me . Power .

Maybe the OP is thinking of ICE .. not as in methamphetamine but the designer long lived stimulant that was going around in the 80s/90s (I think). No idea what that was like but it was definitely referred to as ICE. It may have been sold in grains as it was so long lived you didn't want to do a lot.

Being from the UK I've mainly only had this crazy modern clean hard as rock crystal click fry your ass into talking with the sink till tuesday Chinese meth. I discovered mice in my appartment on that stuff .. they are like shadow people so I kept stalking imaginary russlings in my laundry basket and washing baby mice out of my hair till I finally saw one. I then used a web cam .. selotap and hammer to enact genocide.

:coffee::whistle:🎶

You are referring to 4-MAR, which was indeed called ICE too as well as U4Euh and others. It looks very much like d-meth, feels somewhat similar, and dosage is near identical.

For this reason 4-MAR often travels amongst meth circles and back in the 90’s would sometimes be sold with folks not really knowing if it was meth or 4-MAR.

4-MAR is more serotonergic often described as like a mix between meth and mdma but more intellectual/analytical. Certain isomers are longer lasting than meth too reaching up to 18hrs. It can’t be used often like meth though due to the high risk of pulmonary hypertension which causes permanent damage.

-GC