• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 90s meth

I don't know if most people would find it insane or normal or just think I'm full of shit, but it's been years since Ive even came close to running out. And I get high every day and sleep every night, and eat!
I was the same way. I didnt even consider it getting high. Got " right" every morning. Wish I'd been prescribed DeX yrs ago,lol.

Why is that? Do you find it easier to maintain regular dosage that way? Life maybe seems a little more stable?

Nah, just wouldnt have had the love affair maybe. I never abused things prescribed

There's plenty of times when I think to myself I wish I didn't do so much as often as I do, which is basically whenever I want.

There's plenty of times when I think to myself I wish I didn't do so much as often as I do, which is basically whenever I want.
If your life is fulfilled, then congrats. Finally whipped me after nearly 30 years of whenever I want

In regards to 90’s meth. There may be a correlation between MDMA changes since the 90’s and meth.

During the 90’s the common method seemed to be p2p Leuckart to amphetamine or meth respectively. This same route was also used for MDMA. Towards the late 90’s, precursors got tighter and the need for higher yielding cleaner processes needed to be born.

While the Leuckart was dirty, it produced active impurities which likely altered the experience in a way beyond the normal “racemic vs d-isomer” argument.

Both MDMA and meth of that time seemed to have an all encompassing “Superman” type effect that by anecdotal reports surpasses some of the cleaner meth and MDMA we’ve seen post early 2000’s. Both MDMA and meth of that time produced markedly stronger hangovers too.

While many often go to the racemic vs isolated isomers argument, after doing reading I’ve seen chemists talk of variations even between routes that should give all racemic or all d-isomer. People claiming al/hg is different from Leuckart, both staring with p2p, etc...

-GC

Electrical transformers used to be filled with the stuff, but they changed to mineral oil in the late 80's. Guess why?

Theres a h2s gas corrosion inhibitor with a C10H15O mixed in methanol ,has anyone heard off this ?

The best dope I've ever done, looks like the stuff i have in front of me. Small, oily almost wet looking looking crystals.
Ironically, all the worst shit I've ever done came in the form of much larger chunks that everyone demands these days.

Last edited:

+10 points for the clean glass. 🏆 Dope looks good too.
I swear i'm the only one I know that remembers the pipe wipe after each hit. I don't smoke much anymore but I'm a snob about it.

Last edited:
+10 points for the clean glass. 🏆 Dope looks good too.
I swear i'm the only one I know anymore that remembers the pipe wipe after each hit. I don't smoke much anymore but I'm a snob about it.
You just do lines?

You just do lines?

For the time being, yeah.
I would switch up my ROA's a lot more when i was younger and remember being able get these massive clouds with no effort. Not anymore.
Either it's me or the crystal is just different now but I haven't been able to catch a hit like that since 2006 lol 💨

The oily wet look may be from its high hygroscopic nature. Similar to how high purity cocaine can often be clumpy due to it sucking moisture out of the air.

Meth HCl isn’t as bad as Amphetamine HCl hence the reason regular amp is often made into the sulfate salt which is less water soluble.

Gosh I’ll admit meth is a drug I’ve never had access to.. You guys want to know how I got the meth I have now?

I was working and went for lunch at a Jack in the Box, upon entering the bathroom I see a bottle cap and tons of shards surrounding said bottle cap. Some messy tweaker had hastily done up a shot and left probably a good 100mg or so on the counter.

Brought it home, tested it with reagents to be sure (although the look was spot on, knew what it was immediately) and then left it to sit for a month or so to ensure any hep C would die off before I ate some.

As someone with no tolerance and very little tolerance to d-amp, I’ve found 1-2mg mixed with MDMA adds an amazing component. 5mg is a decent stand alone oral dose.

One day I’ll “stumble” upon a larger batch I just know it..

-GC

The oily wet look may be from its high hygroscopic nature. Similar to how high purity cocaine can often be clumpy due to it sucking moisture out of the air.

Meth HCl isn’t as bad as Amphetamine HCl hence the reason regular amp is often made into the sulfate salt which is less water soluble.

Gosh I’ll admit meth is a drug I’ve never had access to.. You guys want to know how I got the meth I have now?

I was working and went for lunch at a Jack in the Box, upon entering the bathroom I see a bottle cap and tons of shards surrounding said bottle cap. Some messy tweaker had hastily done up a shot and left probably a good 100mg or so on the counter.

Brought it home, tested it with reagents to be sure (although the look was spot on, knew what it was immediately) and then left it to sit for a month or so to ensure any hep C would die off before I ate some.

As someone with no tolerance and very little tolerance to d-amp, I’ve found 1-2mg mixed with MDMA adds an amazing component. 5mg is a decent stand alone oral dose.

One day I’ll “stumble” upon a larger batch I just know it..

-GC
👏👌