Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be a tight rope, he may feel that the quality or discount you are getting entitles him to more. Maybe a hep c or other std story? You will have to strategize to maintain a positive relationship if he puts it on the line, most men don't do well with rejection. Or any for that matter.

Btw whats your gorgeous sister up to? ;)

team nod assemble..

what's good with everyone tonite?

Its crazy to think your a widow at 28blue..I'm not as old as you but couldn't imagine being married right now..I get fed up with girlfriends after a while..havin a wife or a kid is like a mindfuck..

Fuck it like you said hes allready goin to jail better hope that bail comes quick. Although he got hit with a big ass bail for those charges it seems.

i would have just stuck it in my ass and waited til i was in a cage to get high or at least waited as long as possible..i mean no one buys one bag, so im sure he had a few more that he didnt have time to do

or instead of doing it in front of the cops why not wait til he went back to his car and then do it? i mean they always take your license and run your name before they take you out the car..

Contrary to popular belief not all drug users are rational in their use. He had a lapse in judgement. I guess we will never know what made him do it, or how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

I just read this on 420chan's /opi/

Damn, is this really how it goes on the eastcoast? That fucking sucks. Here in Chicago there is always a gram sometimes aan extra point or two more in the jabs (our equivalent to a bundle).. I couldn't even imagine how pissed I'd be if I found out I was payin <snip> for .3 of dope. lmao, I always heard those stamp bags were really short and thats why people could sell em for <snip> , but I mean <snip> for 10 bags (and only weighs to .3) STILL isn't worth it.

Stamps in the northeast vary by state really, so it's not all the same. I was comparing stamp names with someone from Connecticut, and neither of us had the same stamps. From what I have heard, most of NJ gets smaller, but cheaper stamps. Camden, NJ has fat bags that are very consistent (same stamp for a long period of time, and quantity/quality of that stamp stays the same. It is more expensive, but worth it IMO to pay the extra for fat consistent bags. People still like chasing fire bags for cheaper though, but have to go through some bunk stamps in the process. Philly is across from Camden, and also has the same fatter consistent bags of average dope (which is actually heat sealed in the bag seen in my pic below).
NSFW:

Below is a picture of a bag that is just below average in size in the current market. Dope gets pretty flat in the stamps, and the pic after shows what it breaks up into.
NSFW:

Below is the picture of the contents of that bag, now broken up into lines (that beige color is pretty standard for the dope in NY). CD case for scale.
NSFW:

Maybe someone from NJ or CT can comment on how the size of that bag compares to the ones they get.

So Camden, Philly, and sometimes NY have the heat sealed plastic that has the stamp inside. I just hear it referred to as "double-sealed" when it is around.

I can only speak on my own experiences with NY dope though. The bags are fatter than most places in NJ, with the exception of Camden, and the pricing is the same as Camden. We also get heat sealed bags sometimes, which is why I have the picture of that type of bag.

As for the weight of NY bags, the most recent weight that I have seen was .086 which was actually considered to be on the fat side. You have to remember though, the bags in the northeast aren't cut with dormin. Now I'm sure they are cut obviously, but I would still take a .086 bag that's cut a little, over a .1 bag that is cut with dormin on top of whatever other cut is used.

As for the dude commenting on bag size in Connecticut, I wouldn't doubt for a second that the weights he said are correct. I remember people from Paterson saying they were weighing their bags in at .04 recently, but for half the price of other places.

i read this and couldnt help but laughing pictureing him all siuck and goin to cop and then getting pulled over and knowing hes gonna get areested for whatever reason and knew this would be his onlychance to get rid of the sick before goin to jail

Stopped motorist snorted heroin in front of officer, police say
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...f-officer-police-say-20110924,0,7580803.story

This guy from NYC that I was in rehab with told me a similar story. He had just copped, and was sick so was going to do his shot in his car. He was about to do it when an undercover knocked on his window showing his badge that he had around his neck. The dude said he locked the door, put up his pointer finger like you do when you are saying "1 minute yo," and shot up right then and there. I'm inclined to believe him, but who knows other than him and that detective.

Last edited:
i read this and couldnt help but laughing pictureing him all siuck and goin to cop and then getting pulled over and knowing hes gonna get areested for whatever reason and knew this would be his onlychance to get rid of the sick before goin to jail

Stopped motorist snorted heroin in front of officer, police say
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...f-officer-police-say-20110924,0,7580803.story

haha youd have to be a complete idiot to get caught sniffing dope like that

Stamps in the northeast vary by state really, so it's not all the same. I was comparing stamp names with someone from Connecticut, and neither of us had the same stamps. From what I have heard, most of NJ gets smaller, but cheaper stamps. Camden, NJ has fat bags that are very consistent (same stamp for a long period of time, and quantity/quality of that stamp stays the same. It is more expensive, but worth it IMO to pay the extra for fat consistent bags. People still like chasing fire bags for cheaper though, but have to go through some bunk stamps in the process. Philly is across from Camden, and also has the same fatter consistent bags of average dope (which is actually heat sealed in the bag seen in my pic below).
NSFW:

Below is a picture of a bag that is just below average in size in the current market. Dope gets pretty flat in the stamps, and the pic after shows what it breaks up into.
NSFW:

Below is the picture of the contents of that bag, now broken up into lines (that beige color is pretty standard for the dope in NY). CD case for scale.
NSFW:

Maybe someone from NJ or CT can comment on how the size of that bag compares to the ones they get.

So Camden, Philly, and sometimes NY have the heat sealed plastic that has the stamp inside. I just hear it referred to as "double-sealed" when it is around.

I can only speak on my own experiences with NY dope though. The bags are fatter than most places in NJ, with the exception of Camden, and the pricing is the same as Camden. We also get heat sealed bags sometimes, which is why I have the picture of that type of bag.

As for the weight of NY bags, the most recent weight that I have seen was .086 which was actually considered to be on the fat side. You have to remember though, the bags in the northeast aren't cut with dormin. Now I'm sure they are cut obviously, but I would still take a .086 bag that's cut a little, over a .1 bag that is cut with dormin on top of whatever other cut is used.

As for the dude commenting on bag size in Connecticut, I wouldn't doubt for a second that the weights he said are correct. I remember people from Paterson saying they were weighing their bags in at .04 recently, but for half the price of other places.

This guy from NYC that I was in rehab with told me a similar story. He had just copped, and was sick so was going to do his shot in his car. He was about to do it when an undercover knocked on his window showing his badge that he had around his neck. The dude said he locked the door, put up his pointer finger like you do when you are saying "1 minute yo," and shot up right then and there. I'm inclined to believe him, but who knows other than him and that detective.

that pic of the lines makes me wana do a scarface size line

^ It's probably weird for you to see dope that color, but yea, beige dope is the norm around here.

haha youd have to be a complete idiot to get caught sniffing dope like that

i dont think he got caught like that..i think he was gettin pulled over and was prolly on a suspended license or had warrents or som ething and knew he was goin down, so thats why he did it..shitty part is he ended up getting a dui over it

and tommy im from chicago and i would take smaller bags for a better quality any day of the week

i dont think he got caught like that..i think he was gettin pulled over and was prolly on a suspended license or had warrents or som ething and knew he was goin down, so thats why he did it..shitty part is he ended up getting a dui over it

and tommy im from chicago and i would take smaller bags for a better quality any day of the week

that makes sense..lol. if i knew i was goin down...wait a minute why not swallow the dope if the cops pull you over?

that makes sense..lol. if i knew i was goin down...wait a minute why not swallow the dope if the cops pull you over?

Not everybody has the luxury of having their dope in easy-to-swallow balloons. You see the pic of those stamps, there is no way I am swallowing those, especially if they are in the extra plastic heat-sealed sleeve. If I am traveling, I will transfer all of the dope into one stamp bag, and just sniff the scrapings from the bags I emptied. That would at least make the mission possible assuming I have a drink with me. I would have to chew the bag too, though.

Chinky, don't they have foils and regular zip-lock dimes in Chicago too, instead of just caps? Good luck to anyone swallowing foils. 8o

Last edited:
Yeah, I really figured that I should avoid hanging out with him altogether...we have talked about personal stuff, so he knows that I'm a widow, and I am getting the vibe that he thinks we can just fuck because I so desperately need it (which isn't true) and I'm not the junkie-whore type, so I think I should avoid all these sexual ideas and keep it simple. He's got the best stuff out of the guys I've met here, and he is prompt and reliable so I definitely don't want to fuck that up!!
About to go on the family trip...my sister is 24, I'm 28. I have lived away from my family here in chicago ever since I went away to college and got married. J was from Carbondale, and I met him while I was at SIU, and just stayed there. Now I'm back after the whole tragedy and my family has been really supportive. Sometimes I'm jealous of them though, my siblings are SO put together and perfect. My sis has a good downtown job, a really nice apartment, she's gorgeous, and motivated and certainly not a junkie. But she is not judgemental, so I love that.

Blue, Im so sorry for your loss. I feel you with the sibs who are doing great, as I do too.

Hang in there girl.

Not everybody has the luxury of having their dope in easy-to-swallow balloons. You see the pic of those stamps, there is no way I am swallowing those, especially if they are in the extra plastic heat-sealed sleeve. If I am traveling, I will transfer all of the dope into on stamp bag, and just sniff the scrapings from the bags I emptied. That would at least make the mission possible assuming I have a drink with me. I would have to chew the bag too, though.

Chinky, don't they have foils and regular zip-lock dimes in Chicago too, instead of just caps? Good luck to anyone swallowing foils. 8o

In Memphis and in Arkansas, at least eastern part , close to Memphis, dope comes in corner baggies tied off, small ziplock type bags, in foil,in capsules,lol..also in my area where I'm staying the nearby dope dealers weigh the dope out in fornt of you, if you know them well enough to be allowed inside that is..They will put the dope in whatever you want it in that they have, corner bags off sandwich bags, foils,caps if the have any, small ziplock baggies,etc..and normally though, the guys that sell smaller amounts from the bigger guys will sell dope thats put it plastic corner bags tied into a knot or a corner heat sealed and then put inside a ballon, they also put coke in plastic baggies and then into ballons, and these are mostly black people,not mexicans who often sell black (tar) in ballons, but I think it's a good idea to carry drugs ,dope or coke, etc,, thats tied up into a knot baggie or a heat sealed corner bag in a ballon, I always carry a large bottle of water or soda when getting dope in ballons in case I have to swallow them and puke them up later, or wait for them to pass through the other end..lol..nasty but that beats a poss. charge IMO..

^I always make sure I have water before I cop too, along with a plausible reason for bein on the block in the middle of Detroit.

i know that guy that got caught in riverside he used to shop wit the red tape guys. Thats pretty bogus how they just post his face up like that so now anywhere he goes hes screwed. Was it really required to post his face like that, there has to be bigger stories in chicago then some dopehead sniffing his dope???

Status
Not open for further replies.