Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get this, I met a dealer that lives around the block from me. It is literally less than a minute. We both have jobs though, so getting it isn't as quick and easy as it seems. I really need to get some subs to help kick this though. It's not a full blown habit by any means, but I do end up sick for like 1 day if I don't have anything.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, how's life going? I am good today; went and copped in the morning, now I have a nice buzz going on. I was thinking today though and I have a question wondering you guys' thoughts on this. So, I've written before that I'm a female and I cop on foot. It works out fine for me--I'm really not afraid of doing it and I like to think I try to stay as safe as possible while I do it. I'm not worried about the corner boys--but I am worried about cops. So here's my question: yes, I stick out in this neighborhood. If a cop stops me walking, and asks why I am there, what should I say?? There seems to be two schools of thought about this topic: 1) have some kind of story prepared, with an excuse that does not involve getting dope OR 2) just admit that you are there looking for drugs, but of course have not found any yet (and if you do have em already, make sure they are put up good). So what do y'all think?

By the way, I used to live in St. Louis and once I got stopped on the way out of a ghetto-type spot, driving. We tried to say we were lost and it INFURIATED the cops. I mean it made them really mad. They just kept fucking with us til I finally said "Yes, we were looking for some dope" then they just said "Get out of here" and let us go. I guess they didn't want to waste their time with us, but they were really pissed and fucking with us when we tried giving excuses about being lost, etc.

That's why I wonder about what to say if I'm ever in this situation again, now in Chicago. Honestly a cop who sees me in this neighborhood pretty much KNOWS I'm there for dope. (Which isn't fair at all, I mean I could have friends in the neighborhood or even be going to see a guy but of course they are doing the racial profiling of who belongs where) I know it probably depends somewhat on what kind of person the cop is too, so there is no across-the-board answer for this question. Some cops might take an excuse, some might get furious with an excuse and rather hear the truth. But it did make me wonder, what do you guys think? Or, has anyone been in this situation and cares to share how they handled the "What are you doing here?" question? I would especially be interested in hearing what someone from the Chicago area thinks or has done.

If you stick out that badly Id find another source. Its chi town for crying out loud. Anybody deliver there? Are you sure your hood is dry? It sounds like you are at risk for a bust or worse the way you are running your game.

Look out for #1 kiddo.

Blue Valentine, you might want to check out the thread "Best excuse to tell the Authorities of why you are in Da Hood". Obviously a lot of them won't work, but another female (khadijah aka Lacey) posted in there a lot, and did have a few she thought might work.

This dope I just got doesn't have much of a taste at all, but is pretty bomb. It's browner than usual for the northeast, and the little under .1 that I have done has me feeling damn good.

Hey everyone, how's life going? I am good today; went and copped in the morning, now I have a nice buzz going on. I was thinking today though and I have a question wondering you guys' thoughts on this. So, I've written before that I'm a female and I cop on foot. It works out fine for me--I'm really not afraid of doing it and I like to think I try to stay as safe as possible while I do it. I'm not worried about the corner boys--but I am worried about cops. So here's my question: yes, I stick out in this neighborhood. If a cop stops me walking, and asks why I am there, what should I say?? There seems to be two schools of thought about this topic: 1) have some kind of story prepared, with an excuse that does not involve getting dope OR 2) just admit that you are there looking for drugs, but of course have not found any yet (and if you do have em already, make sure they are put up good). So what do y'all think?

By the way, I used to live in St. Louis and once I got stopped on the way out of a ghetto-type spot, driving. We tried to say we were lost and it INFURIATED the cops. I mean it made them really mad. They just kept fucking with us til I finally said "Yes, we were looking for some dope" then they just said "Get out of here" and let us go. I guess they didn't want to waste their time with us, but they were really pissed and fucking with us when we tried giving excuses about being lost, etc.

That's why I wonder about what to say if I'm ever in this situation again, now in Chicago. Honestly a cop who sees me in this neighborhood pretty much KNOWS I'm there for dope. (Which isn't fair at all, I mean I could have friends in the neighborhood or even be going to see a guy but of course they are doing the racial profiling of who belongs where) I know it probably depends somewhat on what kind of person the cop is too, so there is no across-the-board answer for this question. Some cops might take an excuse, some might get furious with an excuse and rather hear the truth. But it did make me wonder, what do you guys think? Or, has anyone been in this situation and cares to share how they handled the "What are you doing here?" question? I would especially be interested in hearing what someone from the Chicago area thinks or has done.

This situation is really hard, mostly because there are so many cops with so many different fucking attitudes it really depends on the individual and how they are feeling that day. I've seen it all on the west side of Chicago as far as cops go, whether they were complete pricks that got pleasure out of calling me "worthless junkie scum" but I have also (surprisingly) encountered some Chicago cops who were pretty damn cool, and even addressed my problem as a disease and that I need help and they're just sick of the dopeboys and that is who they really wanted. In every situation I always found that being honest went the farthest. The police may be assholes, but most of the time they are not not dumb and they encounter people like us dozens of times a day and have heard every excuse in the book, so it's not hard to piss them off trying by trying to get one over on them with our "clever" made up excuses of why were in the hood, a block away from a known heavy drug traffic area (the whole west side). Ofcourse if I already had dope on me and in a secure spot (in between my ass cheeks lol) I would never admit to it, but I would probably try and read how the cops attitude was that day and most likely tell them that I am there looking for drugs, but I haven't copped yet. This has always worked best in my situation, but it really can vary. I have a couple posession charges on my background so if I try to play that whole "I am lost, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing around here" thing, it usually doesn't work.

That's why it is ALWAYS extremely good to carry an extra 10 or so dollars on you just in case you can use that as an excuse, I know plenty of people this had worked for. I too copped on foot on the west side many times and this can be a saving grace, ofcourse when you are sick and broke an extra $10 can be hard to come by. Best of luck and stay safe out there. You really are right, the dope boys really ain't shit to worry about it's always the cops you gotta worry about.

Yeah blue valentine I would be more worried about the corner boys. People are crazy so be careful!!! Especially if you are a female. I am nervous everytime I cop... And never mix business with hanging with them. I have also thought about hanging with them so curious the life they live but would never do it...

Thanks tommyboy for the link, I will definitely check it out. I should clarify for the person that said if I stick out so bad I should find another spot--I don't think I stick out terribly, its just a matter of perception and being white in the "wrong place", but I do see other white people around, I'm certainly not the only one.

And I definitely agree it just kinda depends on the cop's attitude determining how one should play it...I was just thinking that they aren't idiots, and some of em get insulted when you try to play innocent. That's a good idea to have some extra cash, Phantompt2--if I wanted to go with the "yes, I'm here to cop but haven't yet" excuse, it might make sense to have money with me, haha!

Fantom 13, I know people are crazy but I dunno, most guys I've dealt with so far have been pretty cool. And I've been doing dope for ten years. My husband and I did end up becoming friends with our old dealer. He invited us to his birthday party at this club, and we went and actually had lots of fun even though there were very few other white people at this club. Over the years, we did build a friendship (i.e. going to parties, bringing birthday gifts for his kids, etc). He even drove 2 hours to go to my husband's funeral. But, I don't want to form any type of relationship other than business with dealers now simply b/c of the fact that I'm alone. Obviously when I was married there was no sexual aspect to hangin out with the dope guys but I think that has changed now so I am gonna play it safe.

And any SamCro fans on this board???

Hell ya brother! Haha, I like that show quite a bit.

trust your instincts, anyone who has been clean for any period of time wants to use again, ill testify to that, but if you've been bad addicted before you prob wont be able to use responsibly. your on the road now n will probably cop before you read this, even if you read it first i would highly doubt an anynomous post on the interwebz will change that burning desire dope gives but maybe you shouldnt do it? if you do do it then try your hardest not to go back for more for another month, that is if you want to be clean, if you have no interest in being clean then disregard everything i have said

Very good reply. I am interested in being clean. This past year I've been doing 3 months off, 3 months on, 1 month off, 1 month on, etc etc. Kinda like an insanely long taper haha. And you aren't a "random person from the interwebz" I take what people on bluelight say to heart. Thats why I come here..for advice and to help people. I always take what others say and deeply think about what was said and consider it. But yeah man, I've been an addict for 5 years now. I'm finally for once in my life happy. I can honestly say I am legitimately happy which I was never able to say, I can't remember a time I was actually happy. My childhood was shitty, my teens were shitty, now its finally good but I STILL have that itch to do dope. It will probably never go away.

I was on/off suboxone for about a year but I have a plug for pure methadone powder so I'm contemplating getting that. I can get 2 weeks supply for the same price as a couple days dope habit.

Hey blue, empty those PMs! I just wrote out a long PM but it won't let me send.

All these people with full inbox's is a bit worrisome. Be safe everyone.

Just so you know, you can report private messages the same way you can report regular posts.

My box says it is full when it has only 5 messages total...I would think it would hold more, but it doesn't. Is that just me or do other inboxes hold way more messages?

In every situation I always found that being honest went the farthest. The police may be assholes, but most of the time they are not not dumb and they encounter people like us dozens of times a day and have heard every excuse in the book, so it's not hard to piss them off trying by trying to get one over on them with our "clever" made up excuses of why were in the hood, a block away from a known heavy drug traffic area (the whole west side). .

WORD. Ive dealt with cops many times on the streets aand honesty has always worked best for me. They could care less if I have a few works in my pocket, and will usually not search me well enough to find a couple of packs of dope.

My box says it is full when it has only 5 messages total...I would think it would hold more, but it doesn't. Is that just me or do other inboxes hold way more messages?

Greenlights used to not be able to private message anybody but the moderators. Now that greenlighters are able to PM, maybe the size of the inbox/outbox is less than that of bluelighters. I wouldn't complain (not saying that you are) since only a few months ago (prior to the upgrade) you would not have even been able to PM.

I've never had or seen tar in Midwest. Not complaining about powder but want to know how the 2 compare. Lots of Mexican brown around but no tar seems weird.

I've said it a million times that I feel 50posts wasn't enough IMO and really it should be 75or 100posts before you can start PMing...it should he a privlege that you should earn...50posts is just too easy to reach and now that you don't need the 50 posts is just plain retarded and a major mistake by the people who put this new look together not to mention the other 20things that was neglected during the switch

Blue I don't understand why you walk around down there..its so much safer and quicker to just use a car..I mean a train ride is an easy 3hours round trip when a car ride is an hour and a half max not to mntion your protected from the rain and come winter the snow..like for example the last couple times I went and copped I did so when it was down pouring just caus I know the police are less likely to get out of their cars..granted that's just my opinion about them but it seems to be true..but my people don't let their customers go to the hood, they always meet in an area where they might stick out more then I do ..also .in a car you can call ahead and place the order and have them waiting for you somewhere decnt..with a car its also easier to blend in and make it seem your just passing threw

Sorry about the misspelling but I'm on my phone and this autocorrect shit sucks..

21bags of dope and 2grams of mango trainwreck..

let the games begin!

I've said it a million times that I feel 50posts wasn't enough IMO and really it should be 75or 100posts before you can start PMing...it should he a privlege that you should earn...50posts is just too easy to reach and now that you don't need the 50 posts is just plain retarded and a major mistake by the people who put this new look together not to mention the other 20things that was neglected during the switch

No doubt there is alot of shit still missing but there's only like two people working on it and they have gotten alot done in short time. The upgrade left us lacking in certain areas because in the previous version we had numerous patches and add ons that handled alot of the problems that we still have now. All of the custom shit that the site gained over the years was instantly lost but, it won't be like this forever. It's just a long ass list of shit to put back.

Yea man I understand..its just you would think a few things would have been built in from the beginning and not overlooked..

But I get. That they had to get the site back online as soon as possible since they pushed the dates back..I feel the traffic still isn't wht it once was

I honestly haven't driven since I was in a car accident that killed J--it took a little while to recover, physically, but mostly it was emotional I am terrified to drive again. Yeah I know that's crazy, and it's been a year, so I should really just get over it and it would make my life a lot more convenient...obviously my car was wrecked but I did get insurance so I could get another one, it's just a matter of not being lazy and not being scared.

But it's not that bad to walk, except the long time like you mentioned. Like today I was thinking, I could use another bag or two to get me through, but I don't wanna commit the time to go get it, so I'll probably just wait til Monday. It is pretty stupid actually.

I used to get tar, years ago, here in the midwest not Chicago but closer to St. Louis. In my opinion white is much better, but tar is cheaper and it's just a different type of high...for me it's more of a body buzz than a head buzz...hard to describe. But back when I did tar, I hadn't started shooting up yet so I powderized it and snorted it, so of course that made the high different from the high I experience now. Plus even though tar's cheaper, it is pretty easy to do double the amount of white you'd need, so I'm not sure it even matters. Haven't seen tar in awhile though, it's been years...my neighbor out here in the suburbs said he could get it, but he never came through so oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.