• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 85 years old and plan to start heroin. Need advice.

You must be new here.

We are all on drugs and say random things since we are on drugs.

I hope that clears everything up for you.
Oh, for real. I think that was actually my first comment. So you where actually dead on lol.

Not a WoW player, I'm in too much pain most of the time.

I got shot in the chest one night by a random stranger {likely a gang initiation} after scrubbing out of surgery and stopping for gas on my way home one night, shattering my clavicle & leaving the bullet still painfully lodged only 1mm over my left aorta. It rendered me with CRPS, also colloquially referred to by us in the medical field as 'the suicide disease', the most painful disease known to mankind, which ranks as a 41 or 42 on the McGill pain scale, one step above having a limb amputated with no anaesthesia {"yes", I prefer the British spelling🙂}. Except, unlike an unsedated surgical procedure, the pain for us afflicted with chronic regional pain syndrome {or, RSD, 'reflex sympathetic dystrophy'} •never• goes away, it only gets worse with time. Most patients end their own lives within the first 3 to 5 years after diagnosis, to stop the constant intense pain, but I just keep going after over 25 years of having this, though I'm not sure how.

Having used every type of known drug on this planet, I am very familiar with the pharmacokinetics of pretty much everything out there.

All that said, I just posted my answer to your' multiple inquiries, and hope that helps, my friend.

Personally, I take a mouthful of Orange Crush {for •both• the acetic acid to increase the potency •&• the carbonation which enhances and speeds up the mucosal membrane absorption} and then pour a powdered 30mg oxycodone into my mouth, swish it around for ten minutes and then swallow. The analgesic effects are {quite literally} staggering. It's the only thing that reduces my agonizing pain, and I do that 3 times a day, along with Klonopin, tizanidine {zanaflex}, cyclobenzaprine {flexeril}, clonidine and metapropolol to reduce my BP, which skyrockets to over 160/120 when my pains at it's worst.

I'll go more into how to best use potentiators to supplement your' CYP 450 cytochrome inhibitors here when I have the chance to.

I also run a chronic/intractable pain patient support page to keep me busy helping others, since I can't scrub anymore.

Best regards🙂;

∞€lixir£lask
That is such an awful thing to have happen.

I have trigeminal neuralgia and I wouldn’t wish chronic pain on anyone.

at least you took what happened and are using your knowledge to run a group instead of sinking into a world of self pity
I confess when I finally realized this pain was not going to be fixed I was feeling very sorry for myself and it took quite a while to lift myself out of that state of mind

your story inspires me

Not a WoW player, I'm in too much pain most of the time.

I got shot in the chest one night by a random stranger {likely a gang initiation} after scrubbing out of surgery and stopping for gas on my way home one night, shattering my clavicle & leaving the bullet still painfully lodged only 1mm over my left aorta. It rendered me with CRPS, also colloquially referred to by us in the medical field as 'the suicide disease', the most painful disease known to mankind, which ranks as a 41 or 42 on the McGill pain scale, one step above having a limb amputated with no anaesthesia {"yes", I prefer the British spelling🙂}. Except, unlike an unsedated surgical procedure, the pain for us afflicted with chronic regional pain syndrome {or, RSD, 'reflex sympathetic dystrophy'} •never• goes away, it only gets worse with time. Most patients end their own lives within the first 3 to 5 years after diagnosis, to stop the constant intense pain, but I just keep going after over 25 years of having this, though I'm not sure how.

Having used every type of known drug on this planet, I am very familiar with the pharmacokinetics of pretty much everything out there.

All that said, I just posted my answer to your' multiple inquiries, and hope that helps, my friend.

Personally, I take a mouthful of Orange Crush {for •both• the acetic acid to increase the potency •&• the carbonation which enhances and speeds up the mucosal membrane absorption} and then pour a powdered 30mg oxycodone into my mouth, swish it around for ten minutes and then swallow. The analgesic effects are {quite literally} staggering. It's the only thing that reduces my agonizing pain, and I do that 3 times a day, along with Klonopin, tizanidine {zanaflex}, cyclobenzaprine {flexeril}, clonidine and metapropolol to reduce my BP, which skyrockets to over 160/120 when my pains at it's worst.

I'll go more into how to best use potentiators to supplement your' CYP 450 cytochrome inhibitors here when I have the chance to.

I also run a chronic/intractable pain patient support page to keep me busy helping others, since I can't scrub anymore.

Best regards🙂;

∞€lixir£lask

Hi ElixerFlask. Welcome to BL. I really sympathize with those in chronic pain a lot. I know I don't understand how bad your pain is or the specific of how it affects you emotionally but I am no stranger to chronic pain.

You can read about my chronic pain in this bluelight sticky thread:

It sounds like you have a decent access to narcotics. although it may not be enough for your pain level...90 mg oxy is a miracle script to have these days.

While I don't have a opioid script anywhere near that good ( or do I need one) I do have a benzo opioid combo scripted to me which I realize I am extremely privileged to get.

I am extremely concerned about the amount of persecution against pain patients and doctors that treat pain, as a grotesque moronic way of the US trying to address the illicit fentanyl epidemic...which they are worsening through their crackdown.

May I ask if you are/were a physician? Do you feel like your professional background in medicine allows you connections and the privilege of receiving these prescriptions when many in dire need of opipids with catastrophic injuries and disease are currently denied them?

I'm not in the medical world myself buy a PhD in a physical science very relevant to the pharma industry and medicine, sometimes I feel like the only reason doctors actually prescribe me what I want is because I can talk (usually over their head) about the drugs and the mechanism of disease I experience. Also it may trick them into thinking someone this academically accomplished is not likely to be an addict (which is a big misconception since I am an addict as well as a pain patient). I have met many highly accomplished addicts but it's not the stereotype those outside of the addiction world have. However the medical establishment is not aware of my addiction issues and never will be. And to be perfectly honest I don't feel that I'm a recreational addict for the last 6 years or so and I am very involved the recovery world ..I just still have narcotics in my life which makes the whole situation complex, but I don't beleieve in my heart that I abuse them anymore, that I am using them for pain, but the line can become blurred.

I haven't used non pain killing drugs for half a decade and I quit weed also...which I still relapse on sometimes but it does nothing for my pain amd I consider it a drug of abuse for me.

I'm just very concerned about access to pain medication disappearing in America. It also seems like the direction America is going politically, the drug war is about to get a whole lot worse and archaic when it comes up as an issue to legislate or rule on.

I don't know specifically what I'm asking you but since you seem very involved in pain patient advocacy and the medical establishment I would like to hear any of your thoughts on these issues and the future of pain management.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm being a bit frivolous but I can't believe no one has posted this...:hehe::rofl:

Great inquisitive reply, cdin, and it's the primary reason that I chose to write my first Bluelight post on this very misunderstood topic. It was time.

After a drug is consumed orally & swallowed, it is FIRST PASS absorbed by the digestive tract, which removes much of many drugs through its' gastric enzymes BEFORE it then enters the hepatic portal {ie. the liver}. Only then is it carried through the portal veinous system and into the liver before it is systemically absorbed by the body. This is the FIRST PASS metabolism effect, which greatly reduces the bioavailability of the drug because of the gastric enzymes FIRST removing much of the drug, in this specific case, oxycodone.

However, significant hepatic extraction still occurs when the other ROA's are instead used, because of SECOND PASS metabolism, which involves the hepatic portal vein and hepatocytes, but BYPASSES first pass gastric metabolism, which is why swallowing oxycodone isn't anywhere as effective as other ROA's. See, the liver still metabolizes oxycodone, but when it hasn't first gone through the gut, there's quite simply a lot more of the medication in ones' system, that hasn't been destroyed by the gastric enzymes. So, in essence, you are not removing the metabolites at all, but you are increasing the amount of the active drug, which then additionally INCREASES the amount of metabolites, such as the oxymorphone that provisions much of the analgesic effects, just as you stated.

Four primary systems affect the first pass metabolism of a drug... the gastrointestinal lumen enzymes, gut wall enzymes, bacterial enzymes, and hepatic enzymes.

Thus, by utilizing alternative ROA's , such as nasal insufflation, IV, IM, aerosol inhalation, suppositories or sublingual, you are only avoiding the destructive first-pass metabolism effect of the gut, and instead only subjecting the oxycodone to SECOND PASS metabolism by the livers' hepatic enzymes, leaving you with a much higher bioavailability.

That's why I wrote all of that, to illustrate the erroneous thinking promoted by most people who don't understand that •second pass metabolism•, well, it beats the hell outta using •first pass metabolism•.

I hope that clears the waters a little more, and I apologize for not including all of that in my first penning.

You rock🙂;

∞€lixir£lask
YES. that does clear up SO much! I forgot all about this thread, thank you for that information. Will definitely influence how i use my medication.

Appreciate it...! I always wanted to contribute more to here, so I'm putting together some more papers to publish here, especially my one face, which is all about potentiation, and I hope you find that one to be informative, as well.

You listed several popular potentiators but if you increase the piperidine {from black pepper} with the good 'ol standbys, as it's effect on metabolism is phenomenal, influencing the metabolism of at least 85% of the pain meds that pain patients take, that with a few other simple techniques that can literally double to triple your body's half lives, just have to be careful how I word it, as I don't want anyone throwing caution to the wind and doing too much of anything I do, to excess, and then dying. I'd never forgive myself.

Talk soon;

€lixir£lask

One post says fentanyl is 50x stronger than heroin the other says it's not enjoyable. That seems strange for it to be that much stronger without being enjoyable...euphoric.

No pharma grade stuff here.
50x stronger like the amount you need to get high/feel it and/or analgesic effects. But heroin is 1000000000x times more euphoric than fentanyl. This is a common misconception and should be well known so people don't stupidly get into fent, IT DOESNT FEEL GOOD.

So oxycodone would be better than heroin??? I don't care which is safe to be honest. I just want the best option high
That's subjective tbh. Some ppl like oxy as much as heroin. BUT heroin has a beautiful rush that oxy lacks and oxy is more speedy also. They similar, very euphoric drugs but studies say people like real diamorphine more than oxy. For me, if you're taking oral ozy definitely(better bioavalability and good, fast come up) and if you're injecting ofc heroin is king, no doubt. 😉

Hmm well you know heroin is just diacetylmorphine, basically it's a morphine that gets you high when you take heroin. Maybe H won't work either? Maybe someone who knows pharmacology better than me can chime in.
Not to worry though, DHC, oxy or bupe will all probably work
It's called a pro-drug, heroin only exists outside the human body. As it enters your body, it immediately metabolizes into morphine, 6-MAM and some other metabolites. So yeah, it's morphine that does most of the job indeed.

6mam it's one of the major ingredients in black tar which makes it very euphoric inbeliebve although you are right morphine is the shit but by the logic codeine should be amazing.

I have done a lot of pillsz Nd 100mg morphine missed with dhc and methadone with a telephone to handle it was the bestbbuzz ever

Appreciate it...! I always wanted to contribute more to here, so I'm putting together some more papers to publish here, especially my one face, which is all about potentiation, and I hope you find that one to be informative, as well.

You listed several popular potentiators but if you increase the piperidine {from black pepper} with the good 'ol standbys, as it's effect on metabolism is phenomenal, influencing the metabolism of at least 85% of the pain meds that pain patients take, that with a few other simple techniques that can literally double to triple your body's half lives, just have to be careful how I word it, as I don't want anyone throwing caution to the wind and doing too much of anything I do, to excess, and then dying. I'd never forgive myself.

Talk soon;

€lixir£lask
Can’t speak for others but my use is only chronic pain related, I don’t like the feeling of being high to the point of nodding even. I DO like my pain control to work longer w less medication, however