• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 85 years old and plan to start heroin. Need advice.

You could try dried poppy pod tea. Basically its morphine + codeine + whatever other alkaloids are in the pod. The high can literally last 24 hrs from a cup. Word of warning: eventually you won't be getting high any more and just taking it to not be sick (I guess that's true with pretty much any opiod). If you ever want to jump off it, the WDs can be worse and more protracted than heroin.

One post says fentanyl is 50x stronger than heroin the other says it's not enjoyable. That seems strange for it to be that much stronger without being enjoyable...euphoric.

No pharma grade stuff here.

Just because a drug is stronger doesn’t mean it’s better. Fentanyl is like getting hit over the head with an opioid hammer, real heroin isn’t nearly as sedating and actually at low doses will give you energy. Strength is completely different from character of effects.

If you didn’t enjoy IV morphine then you probably won’t like many other opiates. I’d look into MDMA and psychedelics personally.

-GC

Yeah G_Chem could be right. If you haven't tried psychedelics like DMT, acid, shrooms or MDMA then you definitely should before you snuff it.

However if you really are 85 then obviously getting hooked on opiates won't really be an issue provided you're not gonna run out of money.

Are you bullshitting about your age? If not why have you suddenly decided to start taking smack?

Like the title says I'm 85 years old and plan to start doing heroin. I can obtain that and much other stuff.
I'm not a previous user but don't really care. I just want to enjoy the feelings it gives. If I die from it that is fine.

This is not coming from a place of depression guys, it's we wanting to enjoy drugs. Not interested in cocaine type drugs. I used as few hydrocodone and enjoyed it. I want to go down that road. Opioids only.

I'm not going to do it by IV. Smoking it is possible and snorting it is possible. Maybe even intramuscular. Is fentadope stonger that heroin?

As a disclaimer for law enfircement: this is a fictional fantasy and none of this is real. Im making all this up and it's fake.

Normally I would advise you against it. But at your age, what the hell have you got to lose?

It's certainly preferable to getting into that shit at a younger age and completely fucking your life up like many of us on here have done - but it's still a crap lifestyle choice at any age.

Do you smoke cannabis? If not, I think you probably should.

If you do, then smoke more.

Normally I would advise you against it. But at your age, what the hell have you got to lose?
:) I think heroin is a perfect old people drug, and in my case I consider anything over 55 old. lol They really should dole it out in nursing homes. The only issue with it would be addiction, which is fine but availability screws people over. If there was a place you can sign up and get medicinal heroin I would do it in a heartbeat.

Heroin is a good drug that people have had bad relationships with. And now the market is flooded with fentanyl which is NOT heroin. But if you can get genuine heroin then start slow and have a method down.

Having a few realatives in Europe it seems fentanyl is everywhere but real heroin is too but I dont hold out hope most know where the real deal is.

Forgive me, just an opinion, I is not 100% convinced this is a genuine post from an 85 year old. If it is real forgive me and you can understand.

Hi. What is weird is that I'm immune to morphine. I have been on the hospital many times and they give me morphine for pain. No high at all. Not even a little bit. Ask for more and still not high at all. I'm in the usa
oxy, dilaudid or oxymorphone will be your best bet to an enjoyable experience, that you can titrate without it killing you and keep a low tolerance. I can't recommend enough NOT blowing out your tolerance (once twice a week, use microdose naltrexone before dosing and black seed oil).

So oxycodone would be better than heroin??? I don't care which is safe to be honest. I just want the best option high
Well you are going to get a different answer from everyone as its a subjective thing. Its like asking what is the best food.

If we are talking about just getting blitzed on opioids then fentanyl is my favorite. I love the rush. I know safety isnt your primary concern but I would still smoke it because the chance of OD is much less and there is still a good high.

Dilaudid is another good option. In which case I think insufflation is the best route of administration. just smash up 10mg or so and snort her up, you'll feel good.... damn this thread is triggering.

Make it a Friday thing smoke it listen to music don't make it every day but stick to one day max

One post says fentanyl is 50x stronger than heroin the other says it's not enjoyable. That seems strange for it to be that much stronger without being enjoyable...euphoric.

No pharma grade stuff here.
Fentanyl is more potent than H but the highs are different. So the active dose is much lower than heroin.

From my experience fent is the better high and morphine derivatives are better for pain.

But seriously test your gear before you use it. Not only because of safety but because you should know what high you are having and if you are getting ripped off. But seriously dont do fent its dangerous because the margin for error between a dose and a overdose is ridiculously slim.

But yea my list for opioids highs would be

1. Fentanyl from the hospital
2. Morphine from the hospital
3. Codine from the hospital

Although you mention that your only considering opioids. I hope that you will widen your horizons cause there is a whole world of narcotics to try.

Don't do heroin. Especially if you never have. The stuff in the US will just kill you. You'll die. there is nothing fun or euphoric about fentanyl.

Oxycodone is a better, cleaner high than even real heroin. I love oxycodone.

You say you want to enjoy drugs but trust me when I tell you no human body could tolerate opioid withdrawal past age 80. You will die even from withdrawal. I firmly believe that.

Fentanyl is more potent than H but the highs are different. So the active dose is much lower than heroin.

From my experience fent is the better high and morphine derivatives are better for pain.

But seriously test your gear before you use it. Not only because of safety but because you should know what high you are having and if you are getting ripped off. But seriously dont do fent its dangerous because the margin for error between a dose and a overdose is ridiculously slim.

But yea my list for opioids highs would be

1. Fentanyl from the hospital
2. Morphine from the hospital
3. Codine from the hospital

Although you mention that your only considering opioids. I hope that you will widen your horizons cause there is a whole world of narcotics to try.

I'm sorry but your experience is just 100% wrong. Fentanyl sucks, no one I've ever met who has done real heroin would ever say fentanyl is a better high. The high blows.

Sorry fentanyl ruined a lot of shit and killed a lot of my friends, I hate it it's the worst drug on earth

Well. Like I would tell anyone...just be prepared to have no or limited access to it at some point, because it will happen and that will not be fun at all. And, there is no such thing as "unlimited supply" with anything, and opiates are certainly no exception. Opiates are fun until you cannot find them, and again, regardless of age, any number of things could (and will) interfere with anyone's ability to maintain a steady supply, regardless of source. It is the story of every opiate dependent person's life...

So, there's that...

Well. Like I would tell anyone...just be prepared to have no or limited access to it at some point, because it will happen and that will not be fun at all. And, there is no such thing as "unlimited supply" with anything, and opiates are certainly no exception. Opiates are fun until you cannot find them, and again, regardless of age, any number of things could (and will) interfere with anyone's ability to maintain a steady supply, regardless of source. It is the story of every opiate dependent person's life...

So, there's that...

That was one reason among many I quit, I realized no matter how rich you are, how well connected, there will always be times where you run out and the hell that follows just ain’t worth it.

-GC

So, there's that...
Yep, this. I'm having a hard time believing this poster anyway. 85 year old OPIOID NAIVE men do not wake up and decide to start getting high on heroin. We may be in hard times right now trying to get a script but I'm pretty sure a guy his age could get some pain pills. And why go straight for H. Doesn't make good sense and when I read stuff like this I just roll my eyes.

Anyone else know any 85 year old people that are gonna try H as their first drug of choice? Plus it's for recreation only...he doesn't even say he has any pain. And he took a few vikes and he liked it so therefore instead of getting more vikes he wants to get some H?

And a disclaimer to law enforcement? Who does that? Give me a break.

Yep, this. I'm having a hard time believing this poster anyway. 85 year old OPIOID NAIVE men do not wake up and decide to start getting high on heroin. We may be in hard times right now trying to get a script but I'm pretty sure a guy his age could get some pain pills. And why go straight for H. Doesn't make good sense and when I read stuff like this I just roll my eyes.

Anyone else know any 85 year old people that are gonna try H as their first drug of choice? Plus it's for recreation only...he doesn't even say he has any pain. And he took a few vikes and he liked it so therefore instead of getting more vikes he wants to get some H?

And a disclaimer to law enforcement? Who does that? Give me a break.
Yeah. Sounds like some odd bit of trolling....

Shit, if I were an old dude didn't have to worry about funds, I'd get me a velvet chaise lounge, some good MDMA, a full opium pipe, and a masseuse (or maybe even two hookers).

There's no reason he has to do it like a junkie, he can do this with some style, pizzazz, and luxury.

85 years young and all that. Party on, Old Dude! 😎❤️😈

I'm sorry but your experience is just 100% wrong. Fentanyl sucks, no one I've ever met who has done real heroin would ever say fentanyl is a better high. The high blows.

Sorry fentanyl ruined a lot of shit and killed a lot of my friends, I hate it it's the worst drug on earth
yea man I agree with that fent is dangerous shit. but I did have a good experience with it in post op. personally I would not do it in a non medical setting because of its infamous reputation.

its also shit for pain relief I got given 100mics of it and it did nothing for my pain but one shot of morphine and i was good.

tbh hospitals only use it because of the potency and cost.

I don't know your exact scenario, but psychedelics can provide much more beauty and euphoria than opiates. This is only true during a good trip though and can easily go wrong if you are not satisfied with your life, have mental illnesses, or are prone to anxiety and not ready to give into the experience.

As far as opiates, if dosage, tolerance breaks and a strict 'no redosing same day' strategy is used they can be very enjoyable for years, but it is very easy for this to go wrong. Avoid fentanyl like the plague for all of the reasons mentioned by the users above.

The best opioids in my opinion are the semi synthetic thebaine derivatives, oxycodone, hyrdrocodone. Morphine doesn't come close and just makes me itchy and foggy, heroin is essentially the same as morphine since most of the heroin is converted by the body into morphine.

It amazes me that the bioavailability of oxy is listed as being the same for oral as it is with rectal ROA's...

Anyone ever hear of a crazy little thing called FIRST PASS METABOLISM...? Opioids are highly susceptible to it, so any route besides oral, will ALWAYS be more effective for analgesia, guys.

C'mon...

∞€lixir£lask∞