• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 85 years old and plan to start heroin. Need advice.

Rabdom12354

Greenlighter
Like the title says I'm 85 years old and plan to start doing heroin. I can obtain that and much other stuff.
I'm not a previous user but don't really care. I just want to enjoy the feelings it gives. If I die from it that is fine.

This is not coming from a place of depression guys, it's we wanting to enjoy drugs. Not interested in cocaine type drugs. I used as few hydrocodone and enjoyed it. I want to go down that road. Opioids only.

I'm not going to do it by IV. Smoking it is possible and snorting it is possible. Maybe even intramuscular. Is fentadope stonger that heroin?

As a disclaimer for law enfircement: this is a fictional fantasy and none of this is real. Im making all this up and it's fake.

Welcome to BL

If you live in the US it should be noted that most street heroin contains no heroin at all and is mostly fentanyl which is a really crappy high, not even that enjoyable

fentadope is physically stronger than heroin, but the high is nothing in comparison, it's not euphoric or fun at all and doesn't have any "warm blanket" that envelopes you like heroin

yes you can OD with any route of administration, but it's quite a bit easier to do it while IVing... but with fentadope its really very easy just by eating or snorting 1 fake oxy pill

can you get any pharma opioids? just curious what your options are

ever done any psychedelics? I'd get some of that too

Because I'm nice....on the very off chance that this is real: stick with the hydrocodone. Pills are much purer and safer than heroin. But if you are decided for sure on trying heroin, start off my snorting and just a very small amount (tiny). You can always take a little more if the buzz is underwhelming, but you can never take less if you overdo it.
Fentanyl is 50 x stronger than heroin (fifty times stronger than PURE heroin). Don't even consider it. You will die of any dose. Also, your age means any drug will both effect you more strongly and it will take your liver longer to process it out of your system, so start at half the dose (in mg/kg) than is suggested.
You'll also be extremely susceptible to falls when using opioids so be careful, and try and have someone with you if you can.

Again, this is 99.99999% probably trolling, but I'd rather waste a few mins with basic advise for a troll than ignore an actual vulnerable person.

the fentadope is awful. no warmth, 1 hour high, probability you will die before even feeling anything. IMO if you just want to max out fun until you pass, as @ChemicallyEnhanced said - get pills. Legit, pure opioids are so much better than jungle shoe polish trash w unreacted bullshit left in it. I would rather go and get as much kratom / extract as i possibly could rather than do fentadope, YMMV but heroin is not in a good place right now. it's not what you are looking for (good long high, great feelings, magical quality.) the dope out now is not that.

One post says fentanyl is 50x stronger than heroin the other says it's not enjoyable. That seems strange for it to be that much stronger without being enjoyable...euphoric.

No pharma grade stuff here.

the fentadope is awful. no warmth, 1 hour high, probability you will die before even feeling anything. IMO if you just want to max out fun until you pass, as @ChemicallyEnhanced said - get pills. Legit, pure opioids are so much better than jungle shoe polish trash w unreacted bullshit left in it. I would rather go and get as much kratom / extract as i possibly could rather than do fentadope, YMMV but heroin is not in a good place right now. it's not what you are looking for (good long high, great feelings, magical quality.) the dope out now is not that.
Thanks for this info. It would not be from the street it would be with Tor if you know what I mean

Thanks for this info. It would not be from the street it would be with Tor if you know what I mean
for sure. also there is this -- mu opioid stimulation at any level is about the same. once you take enough to get high/past the initial rush (you are not IVing anyhow) -- you're just high on opioids. the mysticism/separation of one agent from another is 95% marketing and bullshit. the real difference in any of them is duration of action. So - since you are starting from 0/don't have a tolerance, DONT MAKE ONE!!!. use them 2x a week, take black seed oil and take 20mcg of naltrexone before every dose. you should be able to have awesome/enjoyable experiences for years without the downside of addiction. and why does it suck? because - you can be on a trip and lose a bag, a supplier get popped -- shit happens, and it ALWAYS does. once you set your tolerance super high 1) smaller opes will no longer effect you properly and 2) if you run out, you are F U C K E D.

if you just wanna get some kicks, you can maximize the experience and minimize the risk and tolerance. my number one piece of advice would be DONT go the h route. every batch you get, even if good dope, will be different potency and over time your habit/tolerance will increase. it just happens *you get a bag 50% stronger, do same line you always do, finish off that bag, BAM now you need 4 of your usual and that's how it is from there on out*

so ya, if you want kicks, potentiate, space out doses, use pure pharm chemicals. I have done about every ope available to man, including being a proper h junkie. without a doubt, the best ope high i have found is
oxymorphone(opana) it has rush like dilauded and legs like morphine. if you can get anything/pure pills, get that. oxycodone is great because its so orally bioavailable. but ya, you can play this idea smartly and save yourself and friends and family a lot of lost money, and probably some serious pain down the road. Opioid withdrawal/conditioning your mu receptors to need opioids is not fun, and eventually you don't get high at all anyway -- but still have to worry about it and pay a ton of money.

So oxycodone would be better than heroin??? I don't care which is safe to be honest. I just want the best option high
personally i prefer it. both for the consistency and experience and because it's very high oral bioavailability. if i could get pharmaceutical diamorph or oxycodone -- it would be a toss up, they each have an enjoyable character. oxy is better for getting things done/cleaning the house at a lower dose, for example.

is IVing ethanol more euphoric than having a beer at the pub? that's stronger too :)

Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) has the best opioid high, IMO, but it's down to personal preference.
hydromorphone or oxymorphone. i say oxy wins just because of the 8h window, vs 2h or so of primary effect from the hydro. they both excellent tho and beat the dope available now.

Where in the world are you @Rabdom12354?
If you're getting H online I suppose it matters less but usually it's better to buy from a closer source as it has less likelihood of being nabbed by customs.

If you're in Europe no.3 is far more common and is better for smoking but can also be snorted.
If you're USA/Canada etc. then no.4 is better snorted but you need to be careful you're not getting fentanyl cut gear.

If you're totally new to opiates there's not really any need to start with H. I'd get some dihydrocodeine or hydrocodone or even morphine or buprenorphine pills. This way you're way more likely to be getting what you want.

Have fun old bean.

Where in the world are you @Rabdom12354?
If you're getting H online I suppose it matters less but usually it's better to buy from a closer source as it has less likelihood of being nabbed by customs.

If you're in Europe no.3 is far more common and is better for smoking but can also be snorted.
If you're USA/Canada etc. then no.4 is better snorted but you need to be careful you're not getting fentanyl cut gear.

If you're totally new to opiates there's not really any need to start with H. I'd get some dihydrocodeine or hydrocodone or even morphine or buprenorphine pills. This way you're way more likely to be getting what you want.

Have fun old bean.
Hi. What is weird is that I'm immune to morphine. I have been on the hospital many times and they give me morphine for pain. No high at all. Not even a little bit. Ask for more and still not high at all. I'm in the usa

Hmm well you know heroin is just diacetylmorphine, basically it's a morphine that gets you high when you take heroin. Maybe H won't work either? Maybe someone who knows pharmacology better than me can chime in.
Not to worry though, DHC, oxy or bupe will all probably work