6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like $100 bills sense they usually haven't been passed around as much. Plus they make me feel like a G. But if im broke ill cut a straw. Never used a pen.

the reason i like bills is cause i can make the opening as big or small as i want..persoanlly when i try and use a straw i have to plug my other nostril to get good suction..when i use i bill theres no need to plug the other nostril..

i will use nice brand new crisp 1doller bills cause once i use a bill it will stay being in use until i decide on a new bill...since its only a buck it doesnt really matter what happens with the bill..if i nod off and lose it, who cares no big deal but if it was something bigger id be a little bit more pissed..

I like $100 bills sense they usually haven't been passed around as much.

Yeah, not as much, but they definitely been threw thousands of hands (usually). It's a easy way to catch the flu and according to this show about coke on National Geographic they think you can get syphillis from sharing bills to, but haven't proven it yet. To me using a bill is like last resort, I would liken it to someone who uses needles using toilet water...I only do it when it's absolutely neccesary and its my only option. Like Davis said you never know if somebody had it up their ass or some weirdo fuck just likes to lick their money or some shit, I mean you really have no idea. Try the pen out, you'll never go back haha.

But word Johnny, when I did OCs with people I never let no body but my girl (and preferred she didn't) use my pen. Now I use dope exclusively by myself, so I don't have to worry about it. Another thing is I use a diff tooter for dope then I do for suboxone just cuz I don't want no suboxone residue fuckin up my dope residue.

Chink you got to think even a crisp bill has prob been thru a couple hundred, if not thousands of hands. Just find a bigger/smaller pen to your liking. What's the prob with pluggin your other nostril? You just don't like it? Shit I thought everybody snorted with one nostril closed.

I use atm receipts, since I would usually cop after hitting up the atm. You just can't get them wet at all, because they well fold in easily then. If I go in the bank, I use the bank slips for withdrawals or deposits.

^haha funny you say that reminds of this dude I know that keeps a thing of post-it notes in his whip and uses a fresh one every time he does a line. I thought about doin that for some of my many trips out of state drivin with revoked licenses, but I always figured fuck I already got all this dope I don't think a tooter will make it much worse.

^ I keep a pack of cigarettes for sniffing it off of. I used to use c.d. cases like most people, but didn't like getting them dirty. I took the cellophane off of the pack first, and the packs are glossy so it's a smooth surface.

I'd prob be spillin that shit, I don't even like cd cases cuz they're kinda hard to balance between your legs and drive with your knee while openin up multiple bags. I try to roll with a dvd case in my car, just whipe it with my finger after I use it.

When I'm at home I got about a foot long glass table top I just move around as needed. It's pretty convenient.

Yea, the cigg pack does is pretty small. I used to use pizza boxes when I did deliveries. A little would stick to them though, unless I had the smaller boxes that were glossy. The worst was when one was caved in a little, then popped up while I had the dope on it. Lost almost all of it.

Haha I definitely never would of thought of a pizza box, i think if it came to that I'd just do it out the bag. Man the worst is when my girl would take me to cop, knowin I was gettin dope but didn't know I was doin it. So I'd have to stop at like fuckin Sunoco or somethin and "take a shit" but a few times I been in there and been like fuck I don't got a card or nothin to do it off of, and I'd end up doin it off the back of the toilet/top of the lid(if it had a lid). Not one of my prouder moments. Needless to say didn't take my girl long to notice everytime we'd go to my one boys hood I'd have to take a shit at the next immediate gas station and I'd go in the bathroom all pissed off (not high) and get back in the car, 2 mins later I'd be happy as could be.

One time I got this dope that had this crazy storng smell, I went in the bathroom to do some and came back out and she's like what the fuck is that smell? I guess when I was breathin it was like comin out in the air or somethin haha I'm like "man you know I got these bricks, that shit just stinks" then she's like "Why didn't it smell before you went in the bathroom?" "Bitch I don't know maybe your nose was clogged and you couldn't smell"

tommy what you do have the numbers removed in your name?

Yeah, not as much, but they definitely been threw thousands of hands (usually). It's a easy way to catch the flu and according to this show about coke on National Geographic they think you can get syphillis from sharing bills to, but haven't proven it yet. To me using a bill is like last resort, I would liken it to someone who uses needles using toilet water...I only do it when it's absolutely neccesary and its my only option. Like Davis said you never know if somebody had it up their ass or some weirdo fuck just likes to lick their money or some shit, I mean you really have no idea. Try the pen out, you'll never go back haha.

But word Johnny, when I did OCs with people I never let no body but my girl (and preferred she didn't) use my pen. Now I use dope exclusively by myself, so I don't have to worry about it. Another thing is I use a diff tooter for dope then I do for suboxone just cuz I don't want no suboxone residue fuckin up my dope residue.

Chink you got to think even a crisp bill has prob been thru a couple hundred, if not thousands of hands. Just find a bigger/smaller pen to your liking. What's the prob with pluggin your other nostril? You just don't like it? Shit I thought everybody snorted with one nostril closed.

yeah i understand the bill thing but idont know its just the way ive always done it...i dont know whats wrong with pluggin the nostril..when i snort i just use my left hand to hold the cd case or piece of glass or whatever and the right hand just holds the bill..i have never used the pinch the other nostril technique..i found theres no need for really unless my sinus are really jacked up and in that case i noirmally try to take a hot shoiwer and if that doesnt work i dont use my nose lol

but i dont know its weird, everytime i do coke with someone they need me to hold the glass for them but i dont need them to hold it for me...i also cannot snort with my left nostril

my left nostril is always fine and not clogged and i can breathe through it but if i take a bill and put it to my nose and even have the right nostril pinched shut..i still cannot snort anything up it..its like my brain is tellin me to only fuck up the one nostril and not the left one too..anyone else like this or are yall ambidextrous with the nose

yeah if i ever took a mod position i dont think id use my name change..no need for it really but when your takin out a few numbers..its a good idea..you could have just called yourself tommy

Yo speakin of mods since it ain't off topic now...what's up with Altek? He move and not have the internet yet or somethin? I ain't seen him since like the day he got appointed. Not hatin on him or tryin to put him on front street, just was wonderin...

the reason i like bills is cause i can make the opening as big or small as i want..persoanlly when i try and use a straw i have to plug my other nostril to get good suction..when i use i bill theres no need to plug the other nostril..

i will use nice brand new crisp 1doller bills cause once i use a bill it will stay being in use until i decide on a new bill...since its only a buck it doesnt really matter what happens with the bill..if i nod off and lose it, who cares no big deal but if it was something bigger id be a little bit more pissed..

post-its-DC-1-20060627.jpg

Post-its.
I used to use those all the time. A new one everytime. Thing is I ended up with a million rolled up post it notes at work, in my car, and at home. Now I just keep a cut pen in my smokes cause I always know where it is.

Last edited:
id be worried that the stickyness of the post tits would collect the drugs

Last edited:
i dunno ill stick with the bills..i mean i only use at home on the same cd case with a piece of glass from a picture frame on it, with the same bills so i can collect residue and use when im feeling sick

i mean theres no need to use new bills or anyting like that cause i only use here..sometimes if i go cop late while feeling like shit ill snort a bag in the car but thats rare

Yo speakin of mods since it ain't off topic now...what's up with Altek? He move and not have the internet yet or somethin? I ain't seen him since like the day he got appointed. Not hatin on him or tryin to put him on front street, just was wonderin...

We're not sure. Hopefully he's alright.

yeah if i ever took a mod position i dont think id use my name change..no need for it really but when your takin out a few numbers..its a good idea..you could have just called yourself tommy

There are a few people on here with the name tommy with a couple numbers. I didn't want it to be confusing, plus just dropping the numbers makes it easy for people to realized I'm the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.