6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt realize he hasnt posted in over 2 weeks..but im sure theres a reason for it

i know lace has..im sure theres a few more from NJ that have too

ive always liked strawberry crush pop but im really starting to love it when your high..strawberry crush and a doublesruffed reesees and your good

I use my phone to snort off of if I'm out and snorting something. Of course this depends on what kind of phone you have. If you have any kind of smart phone with a big screen it works perfect.

I use my phone to snort off of if I'm out and snorting something. Of course this depends on what kind of phone you have. If you have any kind of smart phone with a big screen it works perfect.

I did that a couple of times, until I had this biology lab where we ran a swab across our phone, then rubbed the swab in a petri dish to see the amount of bacteria. It turned out that our phones are pretty nasty, and had the most bacteria on them compared to the lab table top, and some other things.

I recommend you use a different surface for your activities.

ive always liked strawberry crush pop but im really starting to love it when your high..strawberry crush and a doublesruffed reesees and your good

Lol

..my fucking person owes me, n she just gave me a sob story bout how she lost all of it..so no nod for me..fuck.

I did that a couple of times, until I had this biology lab where we ran a swab across our phone, then rubbed the swab in a petri dish to see the amount of bacteria. It turned out that our phones are pretty nasty, and had the most bacteria on them compared to the lab table top, and some other things.

I recommend you use a different surface for your activities.

Well its not really an issue anymore as I rarely snort anything. I pretty much shoot anything I do nowadays. I'm nodding off a dilaudid/roxi shot right now. Thanks for the heads up on that though.

From heroin to hydrocodone. That's a rare one right there. Are you on pain management or something?

I got high yesterday instead of waiting for today and even though I have money I'd rather not use 3days in a row..plus when I got the chills tomorrow it would feel great to cure them..plus the car ride to cop gives me something to do for a couple hours instead of layin in bed feelin like shit

I just rewatched that documentary on Chicago dope scene and I noticed when dude was cutting up the dope ,he weighed out the total dope before he cut it in a sandwich baggie tied up, and the scales said 7.1 grams and thats how much dope he told the guy asking was there, but the dealer has gotta know that sandwich baggie weighs a gram, so with the bag included dude had 7.1 grams- 1 gram baggie= 6.1 grams of dope, which would throw off his cutting ratio by a pretty good amount, I think he was taking 3.5 grams of dope and adding a gram of dormin to that and mixing it up, which is a 33% cut if it was 3.5 grams ,but it was an even bigger percent of cut since he only had 6.1 grams and added a gram of cut to like 3 grams more or less!!

Thats more than 1/3 cut, and I noticed his foils were very variable in weight..lol..We got foils like those in New Orleans all the time, and they were eyeballed also..In memphis we always weighed out the dope we got on triple beams without a baggie, or included the bag or whatever into the weight and no one ever eyeballed the dope like that, but I'm not hating on dudes operation.

In Memphis when you buy street bags,which come in corner bags usually the are eyeballed,but a 1/4 gram or more is weighed out most of the time in front of you without a baggie,at least my people did normally, of course with dial and deliver dude would bring me a gram or more and weigh it out on my triple beams without a baggie(my triple beams for weighing weed out when I sell some bud sometimes) lol..and dude normally carried an extra bit of dope on him and would always toss a little more on, if it was short, but he pre weighed the grams on his triple beam before coming over so that rarely happened..lol..

Strange how different citys have different dope scenes in small ways like that, but I was dealing with people I knew well and all that, and got them a lotta extra business from out of town people I know that came to visit Memphis from time to time, plus our really good powder costs a bit more than in Chicago as a rule, I got better than most deals price and quality wise, but then again when you know people for a number of years and hook them up with some high grade nugs for a discount ,since they smoked bud and never did dope, they returned the favor by giving me a discount on the good dope...lol..

oh well..time to head to Memphis soon and do some things, or try out St.Louis dope, been able to get a little bit of some fire ass dope from St.Louis ,IMO it is really good Chicago dope since the shit comes in capsules there normally...

Please break your posts into paragraphs, they are rather difficult to read. Here is an idea, instead of typing "lol" press the enter (or return) key twice -Tommyboy

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol

..my fucking person owes me, n she just gave me a sob story bout how she lost all of it..so no nod for me..fuck.

damn you in PHX ,Ariz!! I know you gotta have way more than one or two people to get dope there, or is it the money situation?! That sucks though, either way rock monster!!

Davis thats cool you got st loius dope. This one buddy of mines from st loius. He moved to phoenix to get off dope, but he got strung out on bt. He said its strong.. now he takes methadone, and still nods the fuck out by combining it with xanax. Would get trashed at work all the time.

he weighed out the total dope before he cut it in a sandwich baggie tied up, and the scales said 7.1 grams and thats how much dope he told the guy asking was there, but the dealer has gotta know that sandwich baggie weighs a gram

Haha I noticed that shit the other day too, Ima just chalk it off as dude was a nut that didn't know what the fuck he was doin. I don't know why (and I'm not hating on Chitown as a whole) but what the fuck is with (nut ass) Chitown dealers puttin their whole business on blast. It was Chitown dealers on that Heroin Inc on National Geographic too, don't know if y'all seen it but they had the whole fuckin set on there from the fiend servin to buy his own to the corner boss to the fuckin guy importing it. Whens the last time anybody watched a documentary and they showed people in NYC baggin up stamp bags?

In memphis we always weighed out the dope we got on triple beams without a baggie

God damn that'd be a shitty ass job, I don't know if anybody here has ever bagged up before(of course for personal use only haha) but it takes fuckin forever even when you aint weighin it, I couldn't imagine weighin out a shit load of quarter grams on a triple beam. I didn't even know mufuckas was usin them shits anymore for small shit now that they got digi's that weigh mg's.

I don't know if anybody from the east coast can back this up but they used to be usin these like fuckin mini coffee spoons or somethin from Mcdonalds. You just scooped it into the pile of dope and dumped it in the stamp. Each bag wasn't exactly the same, but it was close. Mcdonalds ended up findin out and stopped makin em so I'm not sure what they use these days but the stamps I get are usually pretty close in size.

In other news today is the first day in a looong fuckin time I woke up and didn't do a bag or some sub before I even took a piss and I'm not w/din that bad, I was thinkin about tryin to kick....but naaahh. Too many good bags around right now.

I swear I'm fuckin boycottin Jersey dope. Every time I get a shit ass fuckin bag I know it came from Paterson/Newark (by the packaging). Seems like everytime I get a good ass bag its some Pittsburgh dudes baggin it and bein lazy as us Pitt mufuckas is they don't even fold the bag, add tape, or put a logo on the bag. That's how the fuck we roll. You just get a bunch of wide open blank stamp bags banded together in bricks, at first I was like awww these lazy motherfuckers but I'm actually starting to prefer it. I'm not sayin there ain't still fire in Jersey cuz of course there is, it just is few and far between over here these days. Maybe they should stop payin people to fold/stamp/tape their bags and they'll have a better profit margin and be able to put out better dope haha.

^ive heard the west side of chicago is poppin, if ya know what i mean..

I would really advise against starting up again, but at the same time i know that you cant tell people what to do, because theyre gona do whatever they want to do. All it took for me was just one relapse, and i picked up where i left off. I know nothing beats that high, but still..

By the way, Welcome to BL!

Status
Not open for further replies.