6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to write a letter to her asking for some cash. Hell, I figured if I wrote letters to like 20 rich stars, one of them is likely so send a little something my way. I would be writing a sob story of why I have no money of course.

I actually made a list last year while drunk.

see you need to create a foundation to get anychance or her or any other celeb handin you cash...doesnt have to be nothing too special just something legal that they can write off on their taxes..thats really the best way to go about it..some charity or foundation that they cxan use as a tax write off

or your second best bet is to just panhandle outside of high proifile ritzy celeb hangouts, resturants, bars...you might not be getting handed a quarter-million dollar check but you might get lucky and have a drunk celeb hand you a 100$ bill or something...

^Just buy ticket's to the Oprah show. Sit in the audience, and she's going to be like. This is my last show forever, i'm going to a new network. So reach under your seats, i've placed a ounce of my favorite strain of bud (Somone make a funny name up) 10 quaaludes, an ounce of afgani heroin and the key's to a bentley. Shiiiiit.

Any of you ever read the book "Scar Tissue," by Anthony Kiedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers? He would make and album, go on tour, then come back and buy out all the dealers with all the money he just made. Then rent a hotel room, and then shoot dope, and coke until he got really strung out. Then he would hop on a plane to some tropical island, and just kick there in paradise. Then he would repeat the whole process again. What a life...

Ya i have read scar tissue, many times. Good book. Lots of good stories.

Now you mention him detoxing, i just thought why not detox with suboxone? That shit works ya know? I mean, a short term detox,

It was all in the 1990's when he was kicking, so suboxone wasn't really around then I don't think. I think he was only taking clonodine and valium during his detox.

When did suboxone become available? You know?that sounds extremely harsh, detoxing from a heavy habit with no suboxone.

the key is to taper..even with dope..just taper

you know like what i do when mky habitgets high and this is what i did just this past week was ..ill buy a jab and know that im gonna have 4 or 5 bags extra leftover..now if i shot dope 4-5bags would get me nodding but when my habits high 4-5bags snorting just doesnt do nothing but take away the sick...so i ill snort a half a bag or maybe a full bag but ill do it slowly to just take away the sick..i also kep my normal rules of not getting high before 6pm, ill do the same thing when im tryin to taper and get rid of the sick..if im sick ill stay sick all day and come 6pm ill break open a bag and snort it slowly..when that bag is gone,.. so are my chills for the rest of the night..

now this past weed i had 4extrabags left over and had to be sober for a week..so i the one bag the first day and was pissed at myself so then i started scraping the bills figuring that most of what i was scraping outta the bills was just left over dormin residue and not actually dope itself..so i id that for 2 more days only snorting a little line or 2 from my old bills and sure enough just those little lines i scraped was good enough to get rid of the chills.sick for that night...after those first 3days i stopped completly and still had the chills but the chills where not that bad..i started using the bathroom normal again(its great to shitmultiple times a day, everyday..instead of once everyother day for months) and by the time day 6 rolled around of not being high and day 3 of absolutly nothing, the chills where gone and so was everyother symptom i had...by the end of the 8days the psychologiacal part was gone too where i wasnt even thinking of getting high but im not sure if that was because i knew afte i went to court inthe morning i was gonna go cop or what

so if you got that heavy habit there are ways to get around away form it with out subs..this past week i had subs in my possession but didnt want to take them for fear of failing my drug test and having it sent to the lab only to show that i have subs in my system but all it took was 3days of taper and 4days sober to shake it..that was bad taper too normally i would taper with more dope but i was already pressing my luck, so thats why i went light

this taper process slowly brought me off a 2-3bar/day habit..i was takin 2-3bars a day when i idnt have any bars i want able to sleep at all..so i hated this fact and i hated that my friends wher starting to get hooked on them and was realloy makin them stupid..i had one freind who was buying 30bars off me every 2 or 3days and was supposedly sellin then well i found out he was eating them all and when i found out he was eating all 30 and not selling none in 2 days i was like fuck this shit..and stopped...so i tapered off then cut it to 1 1/2 and then to 1 and then to half a bar and slowly got to the point where i didnt need anybars anymore..this whole process took about 6months but worked with out going threw any benzo wd what so ever

i was like a drug dealer with a conscience..i only sold weed for the fact that i didnt like what other drugs did to people..i didnt like how coke would literally ruin people and how rolls made you really dumb..now dont get me wrong when i was younger i sold everything i could make a doller on especially since i didnt really use the drugs i was sellin besides weed..it got to a point where i would only sell coke when i went and visited my friends at school and that was because i could get an oz of coke off in 2 nights and have a ball or 2 left over with a couple hundred bucks in my pocket of profit..but when icame back home i wouldnt sell it to my friends..thats why i never have sold dope or anything else that can ruin you..

weed isnt addicitive in a sense that you dont get sick if you dont have it or you dont crave it..your not gonna go out and steal from somebody to go gret a bag of weed..the weed i was sellin isnt ruining anyboidys life and thats why i sold weed and only weed..well that was until iwas able to get lots of xanax for cheap and for free and to see my one buddy go from eating 1bar and passing out to eating 10bars a day and not doin anytihng..then i found out the kid was on methadone from a time before i even knew him..one day after hitting the clinic and eating a biunch of bars he crashed into a police car and got charged with DUI..thats how i found out he was eatin them bars and mixin with the 'done...so i cut him off and he begged me for like a week and my excuse was that the source dried up ..well he came to me with a offer saying he can get bars cheap and i didnt want nothing to do with them, and he got pissed cause i wouldnt buy them from his guy for him (basically he wanted me to buy a couple 100 in bulk, so he could buy a handful everyday) well iwasnt down with that cauyse he wanted the bulk price but besides that i wanted him off the bars...they where really fryin his brain..well about a month later he told me he tried dope again for the first time in like 4 years and i was like how? and he gave me some story about how his connect had some lines busted out and told him it was xanax and when he did it he was like no its dope..and i flipped on him again about how hes gonna risk the 4yers to get back into it..sure enough a week later the dude was dead from an OD..from what i gathered it was either his first or second time shootin up in like 4 or 5years and his brother walked past his bedroom and saw him passed out but didnt think nopthing of it until he walked past like 3-4 hours later and noticed him in the same spot and thats when he went up and saw he was gone...

i dont even remember how i got started on this story but whatever its still a crazy one...the worst part is this guy was part of my friends older brother group like him and 4 other dudes where bestfrends but like 4years older then me..but we all hung out cause we where able to buy the good drugs for cheap..well out of the 5guys in the group 2 had degrees, 2 where just fucku[ps and 1 was on workmans comp..the worst one who wasnt so much the ringleader but the guy who was the biggest scum bag and who should be dead ormurdered by nowf for beingthat shady is still alive his name is brad.. the 2guys with the degrees are dead i is ceaser nd the other is kevin..kevin was eating 15bars a day alongwith god only knows how many norcos, well he was getting them online sent to his house and it stopped so he moved on to dope thanks to brad..well kevin moved away to minnesota to live with his sister and had a job interview set up..he ended upo gettin the job and was pumped and was clean for a month or 2 when he called brad and ceasar and they said they would meet him half way and drop him off dope and rigs to celebrate..well kevin met up with them in iowa, went home, and was dead..now we know who met up with kevin(us kids not the cops) but we dont know if they gave him bunk shit or if the dope he had was really good..6months later paul the guy i was talkin about who was sellin weed for me and supposeldy selling bars but reallywas eating them was dead himself of an OD..boith of these was 2-3 years ago..now 10months ago ceasar died while chillin with his girlfriend and brad of an OD..so if you havent noticed the scumbag brad is still left standing but partial thanks to him all his best friends from 20+ years xcept for one are dead..and everyone getting into the dope is all brads fault and everytime someone died, he took a slice outta the pizza too

sorry for the rant it first started off about me and my tapering techniques and how its the best way to go about business when you dont have subs..and turned into the story of a group of bestfriends and how one guy brought the entire group down around him..im not saying he didnt like seeing his friends succeed but it seems like everytime one was doing something good forthemselves or was saving and making money, in came brad and ruined it all..and like i said go figure the instigator and the one that everyone thought was the scum bad and no gooder is the the one thats still alive and breathing today..while the ones who had degrees and apartments and jobs got their heads held under the water

sorry for the rant it first started off about me and my tapering techniques and how its the best way to go about business when you dont have subs..and turned into the story of a group of bestfriends and how one guy brought the entire group down around him..im not saying he didnt like seeing his friends succeed but it seems like everytime one was doing something good forthemselves or was saving and making money, in came brad and ruined it all..and like i said go figure the instigator and the one that everyone thought was the scum bad and no gooder is the the one thats still alive and breathing today..while the ones who had degrees and apartments and jobs got their heads held under the water

Scrape the old bags instead! when you crack em, don't split em down the sides...makes for a sweet treat when you're shit outta shit too! :), just when you're gonna scrape slit em down one side & across the bottom so it opens wide & scape away!

^He's from Chitown, their bags aren't as good for scrapes as East coast bags in my experience cuz well....they're usually caps/or foils. With a good old stamp bag sometimes you scrape like 5 out and you got a pretty fat line but I usually wait til I got at least a brick of empties and nothin to do, shit can take forever.

Whats good everybody?

Its been two days sine i got my nod on. Wow, feels like a long time. Im gona tr6 to stick to infrequent use.. anyone else tryin to cut down?

On a lighter note, i just blazed.:)

Jesus chinky that was a damn novel ha. Yeah caps aren't as good for scraping but you can still get some out of it.. The best source is a straw. I always get a few fat lines at the end of a jab or even a half jab ill get a nice line.

Noddin again today.. Then I'm out of dope. Fuck.

^Yeah I use a cut up bic pen, I try to wait as long as I can before I scrape it out but sometimes you can literally look in it and see like big pieces of brown so i scrape it when it gets that bad. I don't fuck with dollar bills tho unless I'm on the road, that shits nasty as hell.

I'm a fan of cut pens too. This dude I work with was bumping some suboxone and asked me if he could use my straw. That's a big no dude. I never get why people do that so casually. I don't know about you guys but, I fucking get that thing up there so I don't have to worry about white nostrils.

Jesus chinky that was a damn novel ha. Yeah caps aren't as good for scraping but you can still get some out of it.. The best source is a straw. I always get a few fat lines at the end of a jab or even a half jab ill get a nice line.

Noddin again today.. Then I'm out of dope. Fuck.

I know it was...I was all fucked up last night when I woke up this morning I saw I did 2less bags then I thought I did lol..that rant I couldn't go back and read with out noddin off but I stayed awake when I kept typin lol

But with caps you can save them and scrape out..I just told the story I think last week about my emptys and how I got easily 400 just wirin for a rainey day..they add up quick I got another 25 sittin here andd that's from Thursday..

^^^ dollar bills are pretty nasty, they busted some idoit near here last week who had some weed in a bag,some meth and some cash showed up his ass in jail so he could get high!! Also he had a check for $60 and a couple of $20 bills and a few $5's and some ones, the paper did not say if the cash and checks were in the bag or just keistered in this nasty fuckers ass or not, but cash is pretty nasty, all the places it has been, strippers, sweaty hands and in some cases apparently up a meth heads ass with his weed and dope!! I prefer a straw or cut into a smaller lentgh bic pen..lol..reading about that dude in jail with the stuff up his keister ,which is common in jails and prisons, makes me shudder to think of using a dollar bill to snort with unless its a new crisp bill from the bank..lol..nasty..lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.