• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(6-APB/2 pellets) First time: MDMA nearly-lite followed by bruxism n' vomitfests

Without a doubt this RC has different sides to it. As i mentioned on the PD forum 1 pellet should be the starting point for this new chem.

At the right dosage similar to MDMA for me, but can turn very psychedelic.

Kate and Feel-licks: I am very glad that you are both feeling better now. But please consider putting off any further experimentation until we have more info. Prolonged nausea after a drug's main effects tends to be a worrying sign more often than not.

I also offer this suggestion to theotherside and everyone else who is considering trying this. There are too many empathogens out there today for you to choose. This particular one can wait a little bit.

As for my MAOI question, I am wondering if it might be a considerably strong MAOI as well as a monoamine releaser, and therefore the first dose works to potentiate the second dose, causing yet more release and accumulation. If this is the case, I imagine repeated dosing might produce something that is like a combination of Serotonin Syndrome and hypertensive crisis... shit. Just a theory, but I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be the case...

Seeing the collective utter stupidity of meph-maniacs, I have a feeling it won't be long until someone redoses several times and find out :\

^
Kate and Feel-licks: I am very glad that you are both feeling better now. But please consider putting off any further experimentation until we have more info. Prolonged nausea after a drug's main effects tends to be a worrying sign more often than not.

Thanks Jamshyd <3 we've been fine just tired. Neither of us will be in a hurry to experiment with this one in its current form again - we were keen to try it and weighed up the risks of doing so.

The nausea and vomiting did not take place "after" coming down but "during" the 2nd dose and throughout it.

Which was a pity as I liked the psychedelic effects, which were very strong for me. One pellet dose gave me no psychedelia whatsoever - no sickness or headache either.

Seeing the collective utter stupidity of meph-maniacs, I have a feeling it won't be long until someone redoses several times and find out :\[/color]

Aye it's a worry :|

Hmm, after wading through thousands of posts on 6-APB, this was a very sobering report and one I can trust. Thanks guys, hope your recovery is complete soon.

It's made my mind up to wait a while longer.

As for my MAOI question, I am wondering if it might be a considerably strong MAOI as well as a monoamine releaser, and therefore the first dose works to potentiate the second dose, causing yet more release and accumulation. If this is the case, I imagine repeated dosing might produce something that is like a combination of Serotonin Syndrome and hypertensive crisis... shit. Just a theory, but I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be the case...

Why are you thinking that it's an MAOI Mr Jam?

It would have to be a pretty powerful one to be active at 100-200mg. Even moclobemide - an expressly designed MAOI - has an average dose of 300mg.

Moclobemide is a weak MAOI. 100mg of harmaline is enough for full MAO A inhibition in some people. 4-methoxyamphetamine is an MAOI at doses in the 10-20 milligram range.

Because it's a strong psychedelic and entactogenic stimulant in its own right? Moclebemide is just an antidepressant, so it doesn't interfere much with the other drug when you use it in combination.

So does anyone know that 10-20mg of it creates a complete MAOI effect similar to moclobemide in humans? Or do you drop dead before you find out?

And you don't need 300mg of moclobemide to create a complete MAOI effect - as little as 100-150mg may do the trick.

Must admit I'm losing interest in 6-APB already. 100mg gives you a mild MDMA-lite trip while a bit more puts you at deaths door? Hmmm..... :\

Great trip report Kate, Thanx.

It sounds a little like my experience with 5-MeO-Dalt, i was in a fairly happy place and then over did it, unfortunately theres no taking it back, it can be quite scary, still, it's good to hear y'all okay now!

A quick question if i may... While you were feeling "Cuddly and chatty" did you find you were getting any body rushes or those ever so good all over tingles that are more stim like then psyche like? i am really looking for a RC that will that will be a nice couple drug as you elequently put it. Any more info on this specifically would be great!

We had 4 6-APB pellets, the light orange coloured ones. Decided I'd take the risk to try it out and see how it went and I'm glad I did - but have mixed reviews.

We took one pellet each - I was with my partner at home, which is our ideal setting. We are 40 and 44 and have a varied and reasonably wide experience of RC's especially those available in the UK which were banned earlier this year. We both really love our 2C's and psychedelics and have have enjoyed Methylone over all RC's as a particularly good "couple drug". Mdma / decent pills have become incredibly difficult for us to source in Scotland, hence we have opened up to trying new experiences and weighing up the risk of doing so.

Last night we started with one pellet each, crushed up in our mouth at 10.30pm (GMT). No other drugs were consumed though we'd both had a little alcohol.

Within 30 minutes we could feel the effects starting - music appreciation was amazing and I started to dance around to Toots & The Maytals etc, harder dance music was just not hitting my spot! We got chatty and cuddly with each other and started to play around "sexy-like" though my boyfriend could not quite rise to the occasion we both felt naughty and adventurous, ending up playing around in an uninhibited manner of dirtiness. Great fun! =D

What struck me about this one pellet experience was how smooth and easy it was. So gentle but never quite getting me to the place I wanted to be. Little mini-rushes, lite euphoria, pleasant stimulation. No ill effects - no headaches or nausea. Just fun times, great intimate conversations - but not quite getting there to what we'd really have liked. Unaffected eyesight and a clear head ensured I could even see my BL screen on my laptop! Felt totally in control if I needed to be.

We both wanted to try more - to see where it took us next and if would ramp up the enjoyable effect's we'd been getting.

At 2.20am we crushed and ate the second pellet.

Things changed from here on in - like we'd taken a completely different drug 8o

At 3.00am I could feel my body temperature fluctuate - We decided to go and sit outdoors, look at the trees and stare at the stars in the sky. It felt good to cool down a bit - I was getting unpleasantly hot n' sweaty. The stars started moving around and leaving tracers - swirling away. We have colour changing lights in our garden and they immediately took my attention as the drug changed into a very much psychedelic experience for me. This was great - it was a colourful, easy scene with no head fuckery. Pretty, colourful and engaging shape-shifting, breathing surfaces and intricate patterning.

By 3.45am I started to feel very nauseous my partner started suffering bad jaw clenching that was beginning to distract him. We tried to get some magnesium down him but it had no effect. I could feel it too. Quite quickly we got really fucked - wobbly on our feet, vision very compromised. The visuals were very enjoyable for me but sometimes the whole garden would morph into a breathing cartoon like place. I was totally tripping balls! My partner less so, he was beginning to look agitated and not having such a good time, due to the severe jaw clenching & teeth grinding.

By 4.20am the vomiting started - it came on very suddenly and there was no warning. It was the strangest sickness I've ever experienced - gurgling, windy, acid bile type. Very distressing. I started first (and I can be quite a vomiter on many things) but very soon after my partner started too (very unusual for him). This sickness went on every 15-20 mins or so for the next 7-8 hours. It was horrifying and totally spoiled the pretty psychedelics and energy. By 5.00am we both had really bad headaches and taking ibuprofen did nothing. By sunrise my headache at the front of my head was the most massive migraine, so so painful and quite frightening. It consumed me in-between the constant puking and mad lovely visuals.

I'd been enjoying the psychedelic experience at this dose - it was beautiful and non threatening but totally spoiled by the negative side-effects. There was little joy with so much crap going on physically.

Neither of us had any clue what was going on with our body thermostat - it was all over the place. Sensibly enough we brought blankets into the garden to snuggle up together in. We kept throwing up - within the hour agreed it would be safer to go indoors. I noticed on the 2nd pellet my thermostat was all over the place, I was really unsteady on my feet / walking and could not see properly.

By 6.00am we'd taken to the comforts of our bedroom, still close and hugging but having to still take breaks to throw up. This is what the 2nd pellet experience was most marked for - very sore jaw clenching, major head pain and constant trips to the loo. Relentless and we started to get really fed up. Things were still really trippy for me though he'd stopped.

By 7.00pm we spoke of settling ourselves. We had 7.5mg zopiclones and 1mg xanaxes in the drug box and decided to go for the xanax to smooth ourselves, and lessen the anxiety we were getting about the awful side effects. It took 3 xanaxes each over a 3 hour spell to get us to ease up and nod off.

By 11.30pm we had nausea, painful head and were knackered - the 3rd xanax slowly kicked in, coddling us into some sleep. By mid-day today we slept until 4.00pm.

Now that was a surprising experience for us - the first pellet smoothness and niceness but not quite hitting the spot was lovely. So much so we were driven to continuing the experience by taking the 2nd. This turned into a compete nightmare - a great pity as the visuals were great fun but overridden by the constant vomiting and discomfort. It truly was like taking a different drug.

My conclusion to our wee experiment is - yes, I'd take it again (infrequently) but I would not touch the pellets again. IMHO they are a very bad idea as you have little control over your dose and what actual amounts of active 6-apb's in them. I'd rather wait to see if 6-apb becomes available in powder form so you can accurately measure the dose for yourself.

2 pellets were horrible physically on us - one not enough. Somewhere between those points is a really nice couple drug for us to enjoy.

i hated my experience just as much as you disliked yours no doubt...

explain to me this if u will... 6-apb arrives in 150mg pellets yet the advised dosage is 75mg(1st timers half this dose atleast.)what is the point of the gel pellet? could easily be swallowed whole then god help you. ok here we go
male
age 31
6"2
13 1/2 stone
experienced illegal drug and legal rc user
drinking alcohol during research period
9pm took 0.10mg as a allergy test
9.30pm no reaction good or bad
9.45pm bombed 30mg(wrapped in tissue paper) followed by 30mg snorted
sweet after taste to the drip,not nice at all on the nostrel,painful nearly.off white fluffy/sticky powder in appearance
9.55pm just chilling having a beer,advice on website stated slow releasing(1-2hours) therefore the use of gel capsules.
10.10pm slow release? pure nonsense.body feels warm..then cold,rushes from body to head,enjoyable
10.40 playing poker listening 2 music..hands feel like they dont belong 2 me,sense of touch starting to fade..head hazy fazy,trippy like early stages of acid..general sensation of my mind not being connected to my body
11pm effects mutiplied,no redose i'm just riding the storm,vision becomes interesting..closed eye hallucinations,open eye colour distortion followed by tracers when smoking.SMOKING(nicotine)...basically inhaled in one draw or so it seemed,fastest ciggy smoked by myself ever similar to the sensation of smoking while coming up on E x20.
2.am effects have varied between complete tripping to complete spaced out,no redosing as i'm actually scared to,wanting the effects 2 fade so i go 2 bed.
6.am still awake no chance of sleep yet breathing slows then accelerates randomly,my body has tried hard 2 sweat this chemical out of its system 2 no avail.having thoughts that maybe i overdosed,feverish body effects,
9.am no sleep damn it,one minute i think ive come down the next a hazy trip comes over me and away we go again.watch tv=annoys me. drink water=makes me feel sick.go outside 2 smoke=head feels light as does my body,evidently still under the effects of this rc,mind very clear yet body very lagargic/then again mind jumps from clear to trippy like.
no time stated as i have yet 2 find sleep,this rc advertised as a stimulant(info ref wiki)yet very much phsycoactive/hallucigenic...unless the the stim properties are that great/strong that they bypass the typical senses causing the out of body experience...great care should be taken when sampling this rc...i would recommend a dose of 15mg bombed in tissue followed bY 15mg snorted after maybe 1 hour if needed.ignore advice from vendor,this is not a slow releasing agent effects noticable within 15/30 minutes.DO NOT SWALLOW CAPSULE WHOLE..do not take 75mg..BE WARNED.

Great reports on this new substance... thanks everyone :)

PS Sorry it turned out a bit difficult for some of you :(

I'd like to confirm I had a very similar experience with the powder.

Why is 6-apb getting more mixed reviews then anything esle :/

I have never tried the pellets granted but all 3 times I have the powder (100mg, 140mg, 100mg) Its been MDMA like, loads of fun and no comedown.

EDIT: Kate, getting the powder is a bit tricky there are so many scam sites its ridiculous I have searched high and low and only found 2 genuine sites. No price discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the experiences varies because products varies widely from a few months (inconsistant manufacture of the product) and true vendors and scammers.
^@Maziv: what colour was your powder?
@Kate: Did you try again recently?