• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids 4-mpregabalin

I've taken 4-methylpregabalin a handful of times, and it doesn't seem any stronger than pregabalin. I guess it does seem to hit a bit faster too.

Pregabalin is definitely my favorite, but when you start doing it daily (even for just a week or so at moderate doses) the WD can be pretty shitty for a few days. I went through 5g in the course of a few weeks (plus a very rapid taper w/ 4-methylpregabalin) and those few days were nasty. I broke down and ordered fluoxetine and even sought consultation for TRT because I felt so depressed. Also cut out the BPC-157 I'd been taking daily for about 8 months, because there's reports of it causing anhedonia.

The phenibut withdrawal feels more psychosis-like though, and I'll wake up out of super fucked up dreams and be in a very suggestible state. It also puts me in a bad mood, but nothing like the depression I felt during pregabalin WD. Never enjoyed gabapentin as much as the others, definitely not enough to start taking it daily.

That’s the odd thing about lyrica. For some it causes WDs and for others like me, the WDs aren’t nearly as pernicious as benzos, GHB, and opiates. I can use for a few months, tapr down my dose then stop. I experience some discomofort, but it’s bearable and I feel fine after a week or so

How long do you typically go using GHB? I guess it's made me feel kind of shitty after using for a few days straight (or even a day sometimes), but I don't typically think of it as having a WD. Probably because I've just never used with enough consistency.

How long do you typically go using GHB? I guess it's made me feel kind of shitty after using for a few days straight (or even a day sometimes), but I don't typically think of it as having a WD. Probably because I've just never used with enough consistency.

Currently I have some BDO. If I use it 3-4 days straight I begin to experience nasty side effects. But that’s only when I dose througout the day every 2 hours or so. If I only use gbl, GHB, BDO twice a day it doesn’t seem to cause complications.

Yeah I’m pissed lol. Well not entirely surprised though. My 100ml test order looked like a mini kg of cocaine u see in the movies. Like bundled up in this black sheeting material. So when a liter sized bottle came through I’m sure it sent off some red flags hahaha.

You win some lose some. Thank god it was relatively cheap, still 2 liters isn’t exactly spare change.