• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-fluoromethamphetamine

Who is talking about 4-fluoroamphetamine? This thread is about 4-fluoroMETHamphetamine, an entirely different beast altogether.

Who is talking about 4-fluoroamphetamine? This thread is about 4-fluoroMETHamphetamine, an entirely different beast altogether.

Lol mate you should read carefully. We are talking about both. Don't play resident police if you don't bother to read the posts. I was originally discussing the intensity and duration of the rush following IV admin of 4-FMA which logically evolved into the necessary comparison to at least one other substance. It's difficult to gauge the intensity of an experience in a vacuum.See where I'm going with this?

The irony of your post is the absolute lack of usefulness. What actually compelled you to post besides egotistical fulfillment is beyond me.

And a question: Are all high-purity synths of the various 4-fluoro amps all odorless?

I made my post because to someone who doesn't read the whole thread, they could quite easily get confused about which drug you're talking about - I was confused for a second (though I guess that could be the mythical memantine "brain fog" that I've heard about) and thought I should point out that the two are entirely different drugs.

I've injected a considerable amount of 4-FA (not 4-FMA) and would say it's a bit lackluster but not completely devoid of value. ymmv

What doses are you talking about?

well maybe 100mgs oral (4-FA)

^ the reason it is relevant to put info about 4-FA in a thread about 4-FMA, would be the same reason you would post about amphetamine in a methamphetamine thread (if almost no-one had done methamphetamine including posters within said hypothetical thread). there is definitely more similarity between 4-FA and 4-FMA than any other drugs available so of course comparisons and analogies will be used.:\

only someone who didn't know how to read and lacked any background knowledge would think we had confused to the two up from the posts above...

In my country both 4-FA and 4-FMA are legal to possess or take but illegal to sell, and due to introduce this restriction ministry of health issued an article about bio-chemical property of these substances. According to this, while MAP has longer half life than AMP 4-FMA has shorter half life than 4-FA and more rapidly metabolised to 4-FA, in contrast MAP is not metabolised quite much amount. Theoretically it may explain why 4-FMA is not so potent compared to 4-FA

In my country both 4-FA and 4-FMA are legal to possess or take but illegal to sell, and due to introduce this restriction ministry of health issued an article about bio-chemical property of these substances. According to this, while MAP has longer half life than AMP 4-FMA has shorter half life than 4-FA and more rapidly metabolised to 4-FA, in contrast MAP is not metabolised quite much amount. Theoretically it may explain why 4-FMA is not so potent compared to 4-FA

interesting:)

can you post the reference for this? sounds really interresting

can you post the reference for this? sounds really interresting

The article is here but it's written in Japanese at all. I can't imagine how many people here understand Japanese, though it must be extremely small number so I shall introduce only the title and summary of important points;

Title: "Husso tikan anfetamin yuudotai no rat no noha ni oyobosu sayo oyobi kessyo tyu yakubutu nodo ni kansuru kenkyu" (English Translation: A Study of effects of fluoro-substituted amphetamine analogues on EEG power in rats and pharmacokinetics in serum.)

Summary (only a part of pharmacokinetics):
All data collected here experiments in rats.

a) 4-FA Pharmacokinetics:
tmax: 30 min at all concentrations
Cmax: 1 mg/kg-166, 2.5 mg/kg-325, 5 mg/kg-672 ng/ml
t1/2: 205, 210, 380 min, respectively.

b) 4-FMA Pharmacokinetics
tmax: 15 min at all concentrations
Cmax: 54, 127, 325 mg/kg, respectively, concentration is same as 4-FA
t1/2: 60, 90, 65 min, respectively.
and detected 4-FA at all concentrations, its tmax is 120 min at all, Cmax is 84, 196, 376 ng/kg, t1/2 is >360, 360, 370 min, respectively,

c) Comparison to d-AMP or d-MAP
At 1 mg/kg concentration, d-AMP and d-MAP disappeared in serum, though 4-FA exists in serum, 43 ng/ml (4-FA) and 53 ng/ml (4-FMA). The half life of 4-FA is as about twice longer than that of d-AMP, in contrast, 4-FMA is about half to that of d-MAP. It's suggested that 4-FMA is metabolised (demethylised) more rapidly than d-MAP and in contrast 4-FA is more slowly metabolised than d-AMP, due to fluorine atom inhibits para-hydroxylation, which main route of metabolise d-AMP.

Going to be trying some of this out for new years, going with a 15mg dose. Hope it works out well.

Can anybody tell me if 4-fluoromethamphetamine(4-fma),or 4-fa are legal in the united states?

it most likely far under the analog act.. so no, not legal

Well is mephedrone illegal in the united states...yes....does that mean I don't use it every week....no :) Almost all of the RC are born illegal in the states......prosecution is costly.

Isn't 4fa named specifically as a schedule 1 substance?

ebola

Isn't 4fa named specifically as a schedule 1 substance?

ebola

Someone on another forum claims so, but provides no proof. Wiki doesn't mention anything but it doesn't say anything about the uk, and I've found many posts saying it's illegal there. Really hard to find info one way or the other, but I'm betting that means it's not scheduled. Ymmv, but I'm having a hard time finding a substance I know is scheduled that doesn't have a good amount of info saying so with a google search.

I tried 4-FMA. My friend accidentally put an overdose for a redose. I felt something "snapping" in my head and the last 1.5 years have been hellish. I guess it did some damage in the serotonin system since I could only live a bit more normally when I got an SSRI prescription. IMO on high dosages very dangerous, I would never try it again and wish no-one would. I am not aware of how much I actually took but enough to disrupt a normal life for over a year. Could have been worse though...

I tried 4-FMA. My friend accidentally put an overdose for a redose. I felt something "snapping" in my head and the last 1.5 years have been hellish. I guess it did some damage in the serotonin system since I could only live a bit more normally when I got an SSRI prescription. IMO on high dosages very dangerous, I would never try it again and wish no-one would. I am not aware of how much I actually took but enough to disrupt a normal life for over a year. Could have been worse though...

wow thats a horror story8(
How much do you think you took bof?

I had 10g at one point..:eek:

It's pretty shortlasting, like you're up in 20minutes and down an hour later.
Dose is the same if not higher than 4-fa.

I tried it IV admin at upto 200mg, at all dosages it creates a euphoric but paranoid 10 minute rush and another half hour of stimulation

Really its kinda shitty..

I totally understand Bof's reaction but really i'd say it was more set & setting that created his ongoing symptoms.

^ lol! You where definetly not given 4-fa!
Most likely a crappy beta-keto analogue off some dishonest vendor considering the dose and duration you reported.

Probably not every person in this thread actually took what he though it was, the number of dishonest vendors online who acquire bulk quantities of crap like cathinones and then sell em under various names is quite high.

yea titstypedthis look at the post above the research papers say that it will be metabolized to 4-fa quiet quickly so the dose is for sure not higher than with 4-fa because it becomes 4-fa in your body so you me thinks you got scammed and got bunk like navarone said

That does NOT follow: why would we expect metabolic conversion to be more vigorous than methamphetamine -------> amphetamine?

ebola