• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

verdict's in. bayonetta is pretty fucking awesome. you just have to turn the music off and skip all the cut scenes. gameplay is just nutso. a bit on the easy side though. i really wish games these days didn't make you play through the whole thing on normal before you can set them on hard.

^yeah my SSF4 will be here any day now. can't wait.

assassin's creed 2. better than the first one, but not great. I wish they had made it harder. the combat is stupid easy, and there is no incentive to sneak around and form plans to infiltrate enemy positions. you can just charge right in and get the job done.

^i thought it was boring as hell.

correction on my last post: double checked and it was a pre-order. hopefully it arrives before my trip to china next month.

I was playing Modern Warfare 2, just recently got into Mass Effect 2. SO GOOD.

ME2 is awesome. I went back for another playthrough on the hardest setting, and it sort of became a bit routine though. if it's not too late, I definitely recommend taking the class that gets both tech and biotics though. adept maybe...

I've been playing hexic for awhile now and still cant get three black pearls let alone 6 hahah...
addicted to that game.

that and gta4.. still cant get a turkey in bowling though..

finally finished AC2, well up to sequence 11, i cant get 12 and 13 coz i got zee banhammer last year!

if i ever get bored, i will walk around the cities and collect all the crap i dont have yet.

waiting for Madden 11 and Fifa 11 this year...

Will probably start playing Splinter Cell soon.

Waiting like a crazy man for the release of Dead rising 2... 4 months to wait... :!

Meanwhile, I'll be finishing the 1000/1000 points of the first and playing Dead Space and Resident Evil 4 (Cube) and RE5.

why does the lord mock me so.

ssf4 arrived in the mail
BUT
my fookin tv died!

last night i beat cod mw2 in 3 and half hours on verteran difficulty, porbably nothing special, many people have probably done already and faster than me... no big deal though.

other than that:

elder scrolls IV oblivion... i dont care what people say, that game is the shit.

mass effect 2 is amazing.

forza3... currently building a nissan skyline, just to do for fun. so far so good. i like it.

and ive been messing with dead rising a bit getting ready for the new one.