• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

Gears of War 1 > Gears of War 2
Halo 1 > Everything > Halo 3

haha I still play GoW 1 over GoW 2 too. Don't play ranked anymore but I just snipe. Took a break for awhile to play MW2, but I can't just give up poppin' kids domes on highside ;)

Currently replaying for the zillionth time Dead Rising, best 360 game ever <3

I really tried to like that game, just couldn't get into it :(

It's a difficult game, especially for the first few hours, where Frank is slow and weak, and one of the first missions is a nightmare without a guide, but if you pass across this, it's a free roaming heaven of a game.

Speaking of the free roaming, it can get perplexing as to what to do and when, but that's the part I like the most ;)

I like Capcom games, they're not for the casual gamers (no offense ;)), and can be very hard and hardcore.

When I get home I'm playing some MW2 on a 48-hour gold membership some kid gave me a while ago. I really miss it.

Finally won the Superbowl with the chargers after 4 season in Madden 10...

it was good... now the game will be boring to me

time to get stuck into AC2

Trying to get Frank The Pimp achievement in Dead Rising, ie. bringing back in one ride 8 female survivors to the security room. Quite hard, lol.

edit: done %)

Last edited:
FIFA UT. Not sure why I bought the add-on, full of kids with suped-up superstar teams, just like last year

with what little game time i get these days, i wind down with a little fifa10 (now on my fourth (and final) season, this time with roma. putting me on the wing sucks but i'm just glad to be gone from chelsea)

Last edited:
^i'll resist following your recommendations. last time i did i ended up with a game i almost broke my xbox over, n+ or whatever it was called. gah!

funny name though, perhaps its referring to the dozen or so neuofen plus one needs to be on to enjoy it :p

braid is the sickest xbox dload game. grow some class and taste, tambo-sunshine. :)

bayonetta.

not really sure what to make of it so far. the music is absolutely horrible, and I loathe almost everything about the main character. gameplay has been ok, if a bit on the button-mashy side. does it get better?

^damn, do people still play it?

i'm gonna sell my ps3 street fighter 4 and have already copped from ebay (awaiting delivery) of xbox360 super street fighter 4. i'm hoping the online game is better on the xbox network than on the psnetwork which makes the game unplayable online. i don't have much hope, but the graphics are identical and i reckon the controller will be less painful to use.

sucks they're pulling the plug despite a crowd. that's pretty lame of them considering they charge for their servers.

one of the first times i spoke with a bluelighter was when i was playing against ryanlaughlin in h2.

sucks they're pulling the plug despite a crowd. that's pretty lame of them considering they charge for their servers.

one of the first times i spoke with a bluelighter was when i was playing against ryanlaughlin in h2.

They(Microsoft) figure that halo gamers will be satisfied and forgive them, what with 2 halo games currently online(h3 and h3 odst), and the beta test of halo reach going online may 3rd.

However, I've been playing Halo 2 since 2005, and it is irreplacible IMO.