• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

I am looking forward to this if only because its not Bungie this time.
Why? Bungie's been at this for a long time, and they've proven time and again that they damn sure know how to make great games. Sure, the 343 team has plenty of former Bungie employees, but as a whole they've yet to prove themselves.

Why? Bungie's been at this for a long time, and they've proven time and again that they damn sure know how to make great games. Sure, the 343 team has plenty of former Bungie employees, but as a whole they've yet to prove themselves.

Not disagreeing with what you say, just think it is nice to get a fresh take on this franchise.

Ah ok, I thought you meant there was something wrong with the way Bungie's been doing things all this time.(alhough I don't agree with everything they've done)
I'm excited to see how 343 does with their debut game as well. :)

Playing FF XIII-2, I'm at the beginning of the game. Superb art design.

Oh, got the guide too. Will read it somewhere in the game.

Worms armageddon.. We should get a bl worms tournament going.. Only costs 800 points ( so it's about £8 )..

Download it and add naughty neek (send me message so i know ur from here ;))

I played Dark Souls for the longest I ever remember playing a game, straight... Recently. Fell quite hard for it. It has a decent online component, but I suck at PVP... Plus it is all who can backstab first, so I sort of lost interest in that. Coop is neat. Really enjoy the game, other than getting killed in PVP.

Trials HD

trials-hd-xbox-360-021.jpg

i love this game. hard.

ive been playing dark souls too. game is so hard but tons of fun.

I'm busy enjoying playing Max Payne 3 at the mo. For me Rockstar make some kick ass games.
Now I just can't wait for Grand Theft Auto 5 to be released.
I don't think I have ever had so much value for money than I have from the GTA games.

bought Dead Rising 2, havent played it yet

got an itching to play Left4Dead 2 today I used to love that game

^ You should have bought DR2 Off the Record, it's much better, in DR2 a lot of things are broken, and Chuck is random compared to Franck's badassness. Not counting the sandbox mode which is absent from the original DR2.

Thinking Ill turn on my cousins 360 soon and pop Skate 2 in. Loved Skate, lets see how the second one compares. I wish they had the third one though.

I played a little bit of DR2 last night it was still fun though. playing left 4 dead 2 right now

dr2 was bad imo.. I prefer h.o.d overkill.. hanging out also for gta 5.. many hrs are going missing with that one!