• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

I ended up reading a guide to get the correct options, and even after it explained why a response was linked to a clue... the link still didn't make any sense - at least, not one that you could accurately work out in normal gameplay.

Total shit.

A fine example of a game that was built around a new visual technology (facial animations), without much thought given to how fun it would be to play.

that game WAS a tech demo. looked amazing but there was no substance. i feel like the driving could have been left out entirely because while flying around town running over pedestrians and slamming into to other cars sounds like die hard 1935 on paper, it doesnt translate as well into the game.
i traded it in for bf3 :)

At the moment games i like to play for single player are Driver San Franscansisco,Rage,The Force Unleashed2,and for my multiplayer game to play its got to beCall Of Duty 3 Modern Warfare,i think Rage being the best graphically out of others.

I've been forcibly separated from my 360 for nearly 2 weeks. I reunite tonight but I'll likely play the SW MMO on my laptop. hehe

Playing some add-ons to Fallout 3 that my brother got me for my birthday. And Soul Caliber IV, which I picked up used very cheaply since SCV was about to come out. Ivy and Voldo ftw =D

I will still never forgive them for changing the way ivy and voldo played.
They were my two best chars in SCII.