• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

MW3 is sick, Picked up a copy the morning of release, been slaying ever since. Dont think ill be picking up black ops again for awhile :)

Dead Island.

The game may have been riddled with bugs and glitches (now largely patched) and there's a few gameplay annoyances, but I honestly think this game is awesome. I'm fairly hooked and look forward to the sequel.

I don't really understand the reaction it got from the gaming press. Seemed a little disproportionate to the problems most end-users faced. But then, the gaming press are rarely sympathetic towards any attempt to do something slightly different.

I think a lot of the game's fans are willing to overlook the fuck ups because of what the game attempts to achieve, even if it only delivers in parts. I have no doubt Techland will get it right if the franchise is allowed to develop.

playing fifa 2012 right now. fucking love this game man. i really only play video games when i'm on oxycodone because of the slight energy boost it gives me. i love it. milan is my favorite club team in real life so i have a manager mode going with them and it's so much fun. i love buying/selling players and scouting young talent, etc. pato is the man in this game!!

At first I was hyped about MW3, but now that Ive progressed in playing the game I see that its complete garbage. Once Im done with it, trading it in and going back to MW2, maybe even MW1 which is the last good COD game that has been released.

At first I was hyped about MW3, but now that Ive progressed in playing the game I see that its complete garbage. Once Im done with it, trading it in and going back to MW2, maybe even MW1 which is the last good COD game that has been released.
couldn't agree more. it's shitty shitty shitty. very disappointed.

MW1 was thrilling. That shit was like a movie. I still get a rush when the Viper chopper goes down in the street and you're tasked with reaching the pilot in time.

MW2 didn't come close. I haven't bothered with the third instalment.

Last edited:
I love the campaigns for all of them. MW1 was definately the most difficult though because of the unlimited enemies forcing you to actually move while you kill them. 2 and 3 just had a certain amount so once you kill them, theres no more.

Campaign = Awesome
Multiplayer = Garbage

got assassin's creed revelations, and boy oh boy this game rocks. i have always loved the past assassin's creeds but this one is by far the best looking as well as best playing i've experienced. i will be severely addicted to this for a while.

What's different about it?

Does it involve something other than sneaking around and stabbing people?

:D

all the sneaking and stabbing would be more bareable if every other background character weren't saying the same phrases (in different voices, no less!?!)

i'm playing nothing these two months overseas, left all my consoles at home this time. strangely, this trip i'm doing the least amount of touristing too (none :()

I like to playing football and hockey, because these games keeps maintain our body
and increase our stamina.....Thanks for sharing.

Picked up a Kinnect for my 360 and and playing games: Fighters Uncaged & UFC Workout

MW3. I am obsessed. but AUGH my XBL sub just ran out today, no $ to spare. sad panda.

Battlefield 3, fucking amazing! Single Player is kinda lame, but the multiplayer is so fucking addictive. Up to level 14 in multiplayer, and probably half way through the campaign.

When I started multiplayer, I was horrible, I mean horrible. The game just felt weird as hell to me. Then suddenly about a week ago it all just clicked, and I've been a beast ever since. So much fun!

I'm laughing at you Call Of Duty fan boys, have fun buying and playing the same game since MW1. Whoever is responsible for the Call Of Duty series should be beaten to shit. The old WW2 games were execellent, and MW1 was great, but after that it went down hill. I will never ever support those guys. They're simply repackaging the same game year after year. They release one every year around the holidays, just goes to show it's about money! Fuck them! I refuse to pay $60 for a game that is nothing more than a repackaged MW1.

The last game I played was call of duty: black ops :\ yeah I know.... My sister had to take the 360 up to CT when she had to go live with my father. I miss staying up late with her talking about life and going on live being trolls/owning people making people surprised that we were girls. LOL and I miss playing zombies and getting scared when we randomly started getting attacked :') the good memories... I miss my sister.