• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

All my gaming mates are addicted to skyrim. (skycrack!)
It's all they talk about now and all they play...
...meanwhile I am still immersed in dark souls
What an awesome hard as nails game. Loving it!

I dunno. I thought that about Oblivion until I essentially broke the game for myself by achieving 100% chameleon enchantments with duplicated sigil stones. Got boring real quick after that. The same could be said for alchemy/restoration overpowering in Skyrim (which I've so far avoided using extensively so I don't destroy the game for myself).

I've come to regard Bethesda's glitches as a get-out clause for addicted players. Game affecting your life? Just use an exploit and the game will lose it's challenge and charm within a week. :D

Having said that, I've already started planning my second character when I've done with this one.

Gold subscription expired, looks like Ill be playing MW3's Spec Ops from now on. Ill probably give Campaign a try on Veteran.

although i don't normally play that much, two months without gaming is making me jones hard for a console.

I am currently Playing Deus Ex:Human Revolution. Buy it and play it. And love yourself for it. It took a second for me to get the hang of how goddamn hard normal is, but once I did, I have so much trouble pulling myself away.

I have trouble with disengaging myself from the game.

yeah i know, i was lamely playing a naughty double entendre with your selected turn of phrase.

farrrrk, i need some gaming dammit! 3.5 weeks to go :(

started playing through red dead redemption a second time. absolutely love this game.

Been playing CoD4 pretty much non-stop lately.
I played it on the Wii before, I much prefer the Xbox version.

I'll be buying Red Dead Redemption and Fallout 3 once I get paid.