• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2cb never sniff

The only thing I will sniff when it comes to psychedelics is DPT. I would do anything to not snort a drug. Ok well good cocaine I would have too. But it just dawned on me that when people talk about plugging a drug one of the values of it is needing less, and that can come in handy when there is only a little bit around. I may have to research the rectal admin thread and see what ratios come into play. Like if I am used to 23-25 mgs of 2C-B I have to reseach a rectal amount to equal that. It has seemed so counter intuitive to use an area used for excretion to administer, but recal administration has been a standard in medicine for years so I need to research.
[/CITAR]

I did not try rectal administration until a few years ago and the experience was so positive that oral administration is no longer an option.

Just to mention some of the benefits:
Lower dose. More powerful climb. No stomach pain. No nausea most of the time. It feels cleaner on the body overall, so you can focus more on the psychedelic effects.
Personally I like it because the trip takes less time, but this is a totally subjective fact and it depends on each one.

You just have to overcome prejudice. :)
You will find information and tutorials in this forum if you dare to try.

I have only administered 2c-c, 4-ho-mipt, 6-apb and 6-apdb anally, but I would not hesitate to administer the other analogues in the face of ingestion or insufflation.

The only thing I will sniff when it comes to psychedelics is DPT. I would do anything to not snort a drug. Ok well good cocaine I would have too. But it just dawned on me that when people talk about plugging a drug one of the values of it is needing less, and that can come in handy when there is only a little bit around. I may have to research the rectal admin thread and see what ratios come into play. Like if I am used to 23-25 mgs of 2C-B I have to reseach a rectal amount to equal that. It has seemed so counter intuitive to use an area used for excretion to administer, but recal administration has been a standard in medicine for years so I need to research.

I try rectal administration a few years ago and the experience was so positive that oral administration is no longer an option.

Just to mention some of the benefits:
Lower dose. More powerful climb. No stomach pain. No nausea most of the time. It feels cleaner on the body overall, so you can focus more on the psychedelic effects.
Personally I like it because the trip takes less time, but this is a totally subjective fact and it depends on each one.

You just have to overcome prejudice. :)
You will find information and tutorials in this forum if you dare to try.

I have only administered 2c-c, 4-ho-mipt, 6-apb and 6-apdb anally, but I would not hesitate to administer the other analogues in the face of ingestion or insufflation.

I've sniffed 2c-b/e/i in the past. All of them really hurt/burnt.
2c-b was the worst iirc.
2c-i was my favorite, effects wise. I'd love to IV it. I wasn't into needles when i last did any of them.

Holy god man, 2C-E was by far the worst for me. Although, that was the follow up after the 2C-B. My condolences

These 2c suduce me on the beat in the sky like lucy with dimonds i teach u a new pattern to rhyming bending space and time press play and rewind thought relay in my mind from too much sunshine realase of the dopmamine now days turning into a coke fiend

So if you sniff 2cb and it doesn't feel like anything it's weak yeah as I had a 2cb batman I was saving but as I'm now 2 week's off mirtazapine I thought I'd try it

I sniffed half and ate the rest of powder

But I'm full of clonazepam lol will that of affected the effects?

It wouldn't of stopped the 2cb from stinging though would it, I only sniffed it so if it stang like a bitch I knew it was 2cb lol, how long to kick it when snorted? and the rest that I ate?

being full of any benzo will seriously affect the effects of any psychedelic

Yep I realise that as just spoke to my friend but the batmans are piss weak anyway and that is why is didn't burn at all!

Nevermind I don't care as I've got a lovely gift off my friend, so next time I'm doing it properly no clonazepam in my system and 2cbs I know are legit, can't wait

@Fairy of the Flowers if it's a 2cb pill you're way better off just eating it on an empty stomach, or crushing and plugging, 2cb pills are dosed 15-30mg but probably weigh 100-200mg so most of it is Filler and binder you could block your nose/membranes up with crap and destroy any chance of the chemical hitting the right spot.

I used to get the pure powder, light brown crystalline, from the darknet from Norway, bang bang

if it's a 2cb pill you're way better off just eating it on an empty stomach

I got told snorting it works quicker, but okay I'll make sure I've got an empty stomach and just swallow the pill, as the time I took half a pill I swallowed it and I had a gram of K and it was the most fun I'd had in ages, not tripped like that ever

I got told snorting it works quicker, but okay I'll make sure I've got an empty stomach and just swallow the pill, as the time I took half a pill I swallowed it and I had a gram of K and it was the most fun I'd had in ages, not tripped like that ever
Yes its true snorting 2cb can come on way quicker but id only recommend that with the pure powder although some may say different.
I love mixing K and 2c drugs. Good times!

Pro tip: rack up all your K into lines before you are fully tripping, trying to crush and rack up powder that is moving around, dissolving into and bubbling back out of the surface can be quite a task 😅;)

Pro tip: rack up all your K into lines before you are fully tripping, trying to crush and rack up powder that is moving around, dissolving into and bubbling back out of the surface can be quite a task

That's sounds so much fun I've never saw things like that happen even when I had half a 2cb and gram of K I was racking up but loving sitting on by bed it felt like I was high up on a fluffy cloud

Then my son came home 2 hours early from his dad's and I got busted lol, I'd timed it to wear off for him coming home and he comes home early lol, he knew I did K but thought I only done it with my K head ex at his so my son was mad that I was alone in my room unable to turn my TV music on he'd turned off the git lol, he feels guilty now though as he knew I was only having fun lol so he's happy I'm going to be doing 2cb again soon, bless him and before anyone says anything my son is 18 and doesn't do drugs, he's trued weed but won't even touch that now