View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2cb never sniff

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
Just a warning to any one like me who think sniffin drugs is an acceptable form in ingestion just use to cke never sniff 2 cb that shit hurts and makes you vomit I sniff laods of shit but cannot bring myself to do that shit

depends what version of 2cb salt you are sniffing. Hydrobromide salt is easier to snort and less painful than the chloride

Yeah man all the 2C-x hurt pretty badly when you sniff them, it's a really rough ROA. That said I probably did it a good thirty times with a variety of them when I first started playing around with these years ago. Taking it orally or plugging is the best ways to use drugs from this class.

Ya, I learned this in high school the hard way lol. I was about 17 when some 2c B capsules came to town. fuck me it burned but I enjoyed the effect just as much as MDA. I love MDA. like MDMA but with more genuine raw psychedelic power

I've sniffed 2c-b/e/i in the past. All of them really hurt/burnt.
2c-b was the worst iirc.
2c-i was my favorite, effects wise. I'd love to IV it. I wasn't into needles when i last did any of them.

Considering how badly it burns/irritates the tissue in your nose it would probably be a bad idea to have it in your bloodstream traveling through the tissue in your heart. I would not IV any 2C-x but I'd assume if you used a micron filter an IM injection should be okay.

Considering how badly it burns/irritates the tissue in your nose it would probably be a bad idea to have it in your bloodstream traveling through the tissue in your heart. I would not IV any 2C-x but I'd assume if you used a micron filter an IM injection should be okay.
I think its generally the same rule as plugging them, use plenty of water and it won't burn. I'd put 10mg into at least 2-3ml if i was going to.

I thought the first rule of 2cX was don’t talk about 2cX?
Tbh the effects almost warrant the burn lol... what’s lost to the burn is more than made up by the increased psychedelia and decreased dose.

Would I do it again?
Likely... but It’s important to understand what you’re getting into... and I’d always avoid insufflating 2cXX

Yeah that shit burns, idk what's worse, meth or 2cb? I only snorted 2cb once but I remember it was distinctly awful.

^I find 2cb way worse than meth pain wise.

Never say never but it does burn like hell. And you're more likely to puke.

Plugging ftw.

It´s the worst possible way to start a trip... In an absolute disgusting and painful fashion. Just dont. 2c's are meant for sublingual/oral/plugin

I’ll have to try plugging my last few doses of 2ce as I found it rather uneventful orally

^I find 2cb way worse than meth pain wise.

Legit?

I came here for the answer to this very question as I used to snort meth back in the day when I did the shit and loved the burn.

Snort the meth, do a shot of gin and light a smoke....fucking great.

Worse of a burn for a better drug might be worth it. How much worse would you say?

Never snorted meth (or by any other roa tbh) ... but snorting 2cX feels caustic af and the burn/pain lasts quite some time in that state, maybe 30-60min

Psychedelic drugs aren't worth snorting, trust me, although there are exceptions like 4-ho-dpt and a few other substances. Anal administration is often the best route of administration for many of the psychedelics currently available. You can find a lot of information in this forum about its benefits.
EV/IM would be the least harmful and cleanest administration in many cases, but it is also the one requiring the most knowledge and technique.

First of all, study well which psychedelic you want to take, learn its peculiarities and act accordingly.

Last edited:
Psychedelic drugs aren't worth snorting, believe me. The best route is anal administration if you are not willing to take the risk of injecting it EV / IM, which for your safety I recommend that you do not try.
This is just not true for an entire class of every drug. Some drugs just have a preferential ROA for some people.
Everyone is different and metabolizes drugs slightly uniquely.
4-ho-dpt for example is extremely snortable and has a less intense overall effect and less side effects than taking the same amount orally in my experience. It also did not work recatally for me whatsoever for some reason.

Psychedelic drugs aren't worth snorting, believe me. The best route is anal administration if you are not willing to take the risk of injecting it EV / IM, which for your safety I recommend that you do not try.

The only thing I will sniff when it comes to psychedelics is DPT. I would do anything to not snort a drug. Ok well good cocaine I would have too. But it just dawned on me that when people talk about plugging a drug one of the values of it is needing less, and that can come in handy when there is only a little bit around. I may have to research the rectal admin thread and see what ratios come into play. Like if I am used to 23-25 mgs of 2C-B I have to reseach a rectal amount to equal that. It has seemed so counter intuitive to use an area used for excretion to administer, but recal administration has been a standard in medicine for years so I need to research.