• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-x prefered ROA

2C-x ROAs that I've tried are: 2C-E, 2C-B, or 2C-C orally; 2C-B or 2C-C intranasally.

I'd say that the pain of intranasal 2C-B administration tends to make me prefer the oral route for it; whereas the relative painlessness of 2C-C intranasally (combined with its relatively high cost per oral dose) inclines me more often to use the intranasal route for 2C-C.

Intranasal 2C-C is, for me, rather splendid, particularly when taken (10 mg or so) at or immediately after the peak of an oral dose of something else (or indeed an oral dose of itself) for the purposes of adding 2C-C's very special psychedelic touch to any trip (I've tried it on top of oral (66 mg) 2C-C, oral (100 mg) DiPT, and oral (34 mg) 2C-B thus far, each time very nicely); or on its own (20 mg) as a pure mood-booster.

Oral 2C-C, for me, takes at least 36 mg to even start touching on psychedelia, and really 50 mg at least for any really interesting and 2C-C-unique psychedelia to kick off; so oral something else plus intranasal 2C-C seems the most efficient way of accessing 2C-C's effects.

Intranasal 2C-B is effective, but quite painful indeed.

I've yet to try alternative routes; I imagine rectal would be good.

Last edited:
For most of the 2C-x compunds I'd go with rectal admin as it's quick, painless & pretty much nausea free, although it can be a bit of a ride sometimes. After that oral - I avoid snorting whenever possible and the PEAs don't lend themselves to administration by needle IMO (tryptamines on the other hand...=D). Must see about trying mescaline via rectal admine seeing it's rareity & the fact that drinking boiled cactus is like some sort of torture. Ketamine I couldn't imagine why anybody bothers with anything other than IM, as it's the best way to experience it IMO

i stick to oral dosage of 2ce and will do the same for 2cb . it works great for me and it's supposed to be safer - with all other methods, you are bypassing first pass metabolism. i actually tried snorting around 10 mg of 2ce while drunk, and it did VERY little to nothing. i may have a deviated septum. i may have not railed it hard enough as i was afraid of the pain, and have heard that you can sniff them lightly to avoid the pain, but still get effects.

Sorry to kick up this thread, but I was reading that a lot of people recommend to plug 2C-D. But I read somewhere else that most of the effects that 2C-D gives are from the serotonin receptors in the gut. So in my mind I would think that this means that plugging might induce stronger effects and oral a less strong but a wider range of effects?

Never done oral above 10mg so I can't help you there. I've plugged 2cd every time after that. It is very intense.

Never done oral above 10mg so I can't help you there. I've plugged 2cd every time after that. It is very intense.

Well I don't want it to be intense to be honest. I like to take in low doses 10-15 MG oral with alcohol in clubby and social settings. Though it would be better if I could only use 5-7 MG trough the rectal route, but I don't want it become too psychedellic obviously.