View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-x prefered ROA

phatass

Bluelighter
Whats you're favourite manner of administering 2c-B or 2C-I or 2C-D... snorting hurts like a bitch, but quick onset and immediate effects.. what about oral/plugging and IV??

Orally. PEAs are not good snorted or injected. Never tried plugging, but I'd be open to it with certain substances.

Orally, I like the effects of snorting but the pain isn't worth it.

IV works great for 2C-B and 2C-T-7. I still prefer snorting.

Never tried plugging, but I definitely would do it that way. Oral is a huge waste of material and usually leads to severe nausea and vomiting for me.

Oral on an empty stomach always gives good results for me.

I've always felt like if I got to the point of shoving things up my ass/into my veins, I need to re-evaluate my drug use. But that's just me.

And snorting definitely isn't worth the pain.

Snorting is actually one of my favorites. The pain goes away in minutes and you begin to trip really hard.

If you snort it the experience can be wild. The come up usually involves a ton of nausea.

You could probably just eat more and get the same effects. I've eat 20mg 2c-b and was pretty disappointed. I snorted about 15 and my head went crazy.

I love snorting drugs. Its probably the worst for you but i like to think of it as IV if it didnt take as much skill and if it always did a little bit of damage each time.

I prefer oral.

Plugging provides way too intense of a comeup...I like my comeups on phens to be very gentle (almost unnoticeable).

I prefer instant come-up with phenethylamines. I've enjoyed vaporizing 2C-T-7 for that reason too but I don't recommend it as it makes your lungs feel like shit (just like JWH-018 made Gaian Planes' feel.)

Snorting, IMing, and Plugging, with oral a distant fourth. I speak purely of 2C-E.

it really depends on the 2C

2C-B/E i prefer to snort
2C-D i like to take with a MAOI
2C-T-7/21 i take orally

Plugged all the way - no burn or pain, next to no come-up time, and you only need a fraction of the amount. Oral is a shitty relation.

IV has it's appeals for me, but so far have only experience of shooting 2C-D IV and it is much fun indeed :)

Plugging provides similar effects with none of the associated dangers though. Bum fun is the way forward :)

Sublingual > Oral IMO. I'm suprised no one has mentioned sublingual.

It does somewhat depend on the specific compound though, and there are some 2c-*s that just dont agree with me regardless of how I take them(most of the halogenated ones)

I dont enjoy insufflating 2c-*s, the pain is quite intense. I would consider doing it again but only if I was trying to ration my doses better and make what little amount I had last longer.

Overall, 2c-e is the best IMO.

There's something great about the masochistic aspect of the pain from snorting 2C-'s, and the subsequent diminishing of the pain happening simultaneously alongside the come-up of the psychedelic aspect.

^^^^
yes i agree completely, i try to explain this concept to my friends but they disagree. coming up on insufflated 2C-E, concentrating on the pain is a wonderful sensation, and im sure someone more trained in yoga or meditation could utilize the pain and achieve astonishing results.

Hmm... snorted myself a lil 2C-D tonight. Never sniffed 2Cx before. Stings a mite. Should have stuck it up my arse.

Sublingual > Oral IMO. I'm suprised no one has mentioned sublingual.

That's sticking it under your tongue, right? I would imagine that would taste awful, and potentially result in vomiting.