• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[2C-T-2 subthread] - Side Effects and Reactions

How does the body load of 2c-t-2 compare to 2c-e and other PEAs?

I am interested in trying the 2c-t-x series. Ideally I would try 2c-t-7 first but it is unavailable, at least to me. 2c-t-2 is on the other hand, but it is characterized as having a severe body load. I know everyone reacts differently but I would still like to hear your subjective experiences.

Also, I know nasal administration of 2c-t-7 is potentially dangerous. Is rectal administration still safe for these chems?

^ The come up on T-2 is rocky as shit but you'll be rewarded if you can push through it without letting yourself get into a negative headspace. The only other 2C's I've tried are 2C-B and 2C-I, and T-2 kicks their ass visually and mentally. I actually prefer nasal administration for the most part, it just has a rough come up. Plugging is super clean and intense. Its an all around good material as far as i'm concerned. Far less hedonistic than 2C-B and 2C-I in my opinion.

Personally I don't get any real body load from 2C-T-2. Not any more than any other psychedelic. Mushrooms give me FAR more body load. So far I've only taken 2C-T-2 dissolved in juice but plan to try rectal sometime soon. The only thing with rectal admin is remember to use a lower dose than you would oral.

So sad that many people get a rough bodyload from this otherwise wonderful material. I get way worse cramps from LSD, and the nausea is about the same as mescaline, but everyone's different