• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[2C-T-2 subthread] - Side Effects and Reactions

I would say its a terrible idea, and a few days are not enough. Here is a better question though:

If your friend is fucked up enough to need prozac and deakote to function daily does he really need to be using psychedelics?

theWorldWithin said:
I would say its a terrible idea, and a few days are not enough. Here is a better question though:

If your friend is fucked up enough to need prozac and deakote to function daily does he really need to be using psychedelics?
I totally agree.

Merging with B&D thread...

Your friend needs to cessate those drugs for at least two weeks before he plans to consume any 2c-t-2, and your friend should seriously consider his mental conditions first and foremost. I've never met a crazy (eg schizophrenic) person who's been made totally uncrazy by psychedelics, most of the time it just makes them worse, and they go on to be the people who preach about how dangerous the drugs are.

well, this guy actually responds well to lsd and has taken mdma with me, with normal, good results. he did have a short-term dxm addiction (*cough*lol*cough*) but basically had some sort of breakdown and personal problems with his parents which is why he's been placed in therapy and given these meds. He's not in anyway "CRAZY", just OCD and such. he actually gets very positive results from lsd and mdma, they dont make his condition worse and in fact he feels they give him better insight on his anxiety and such and helps him work through these problems (i've just had a talk with him about this). The only reason im asking specifically about 2c-t2 is because i hear it may interact very negatively with certain meds

Ximot said:
Regarding latent/repressed psychological issues.... definitely. Though I wouldn't consider muscle stiffness and/or liver sluggishness for up to 3 days afterwards as entirely psychological in nature, but then what do I know.

I have a quick question. A friend of mine recently had the ability to try 2C-T-2 for the first time yesterday. Now, 35hrs or so after ingestion, he's noticing a decrease in alcohol tolerance. Now, the quote above is the only reference I can find to side effects regarding the liver. I was wondering if "liver sluggishness" is a known side effect and if I should tell him to not drink for 3 days or so. Any info would be appreciated :)

Dude, you just opened a whole new thread for this as well.... why?

In any case, I tend to listen to my body and go by my hunches. And, yeah, I do think it is hepatotoxic. At least that was the impression I got from observing my body in the days after the experience. This included energy blockage as well as weird little twitches in the liver area as well.

I wonder if it's just me, but I certainly didn't metabolise this chem well. Haven't taken it since, mainly because of this.

theWorldWithin said:

So anyone takes antidepressants shouldn't use psychedelics. I bash people for habitually smoking pot and taking ADs because it interferes with the effectiveness of the med. But I don't see how the occasional use of a psychedelic will be of any harm. To someone with schizophrenia or personality disorders I would say no, but for depression the experience may actually shed some light on the deeper issues. As long as the use is responsible and not repeated often I see no harm.

I do not mind the vomiting. Indeed most of the PEAs I enjoy cause me to vomit at some point. But with T2, it is also the general uncomfortable feeling, excess energy, and general restlessness that keeps me away. 2C-T-2 produces (for me) a very uncomfortable feeling in my body, overall. I can’t say that I identified this discomfort with my liver however. Nor do I believe that this material is somehow hepatotoxic, when all other related compounds are not known to have any long-term damaging effect upon the liver.

I have considered trying 2C-T-2 again in tiny dosages, which would be taken over a longer period of time. I’ve head that slowly sipping 15-20mg of 2C-T-2 over two hours is far easier than taking it all at once. I’ve heard this from more than one person…and it would more closely match the way mescaline-cacti is ingested.

Ximot said:
Dude, you just opened a whole new thread for this as well.... why?

In any case, I tend to listen to my body and go by my hunches. And, yeah, I do think it is hepatotoxic. At least that was the impression I got from observing my body in the days after the experience. This included energy blockage as well as weird little twitches in the liver area as well.

I wonder if it's just me, but I certainly didn't metabolise this chem well. Haven't taken it since, mainly because of this.

2C-T-2 produces an extremely uncomfortable physical reaction for me, as well. It feels very "clenching" and leaves me with a sore back and neck and lots of tension. It feels dirty in my body. This is when taken orally. I love the mental, psychotherapeutic effects of 2C-T-2, but I don't use it anymore because of the body load.

I would like to try it rectally, however, as rectal administration reduces or eliminates the bodyload of most other substances for me.

Yeah, I don't like the way 2C-T-2 (or any 2C-T of the ones available for that matter) feels. T-7 felt like illness mixed with pain all over. T-2 feels "clenching" (as you put it) and the nausea feels like someone is kicking me in the stomach. T-21 just feels totally alien and weird.

In my experience, rectal administration of Phenethylamines does not seem to help much with the nausea, whereas it does with Tryptamines.

I haven't tried T-4, nor do I have plans to do so, given its long duration...

2C-T-7 at low oral doses feels wonderful to me, totally natural. At a high dose, it felt like it was doing some very bad things to my body. I threw up over and over and over and over and over, and was becoming delusional.

Rectal 2C-T-7 at a moderate dose was beautiful, sparkly, humorous, and nearly perfect (sub-visual). I want to try rectal administration of a full dose of 2C-T-7. I noticed a complete and utter lack of any body load whatsoever on my one rectal dose of 2C-T-7, and turned me on to the idea of rectal admin not only quickening come-up and reducing nausea, but reducing body load unrelated to nausea as well.

Jamshyd said:
In my experience, rectal administration of Phenethylamines does not seem to help much with the nausea, whereas it does with Tryptamines.

Odd... I have found that it does for me. it helps with tryptamines, too.

if ya order 2c t 2 of a canadian RC company they will give you 2ce instead and call it 2ct2 cause they want you to die and your moderators dont care if you do...HHT forever

^point taken, although I doubt anyone would die physically from taking 2C-E instead of 2C-T-2, unless the harm was accidental or self-inflicted. 2C-E may actually be physically safer than 2C-T-2 (the 2C-T class is a bit notorious as it has caused deaths), although 2C-E is a much more powerful psychedelic and could cause psychological harm if one was expecting a 'mundane' 2C-T-2 trip.

There is no excuse for the supplier, and I would hardly say that the mods don't care. By mentioning the source and breaking the rules it only makes things worse, as those too inexperienced to find vendors on their own may jump on this one and order anyway (trying to get 2C-E, after the vendor fixes the problem and sends the right product). Most of us can figure out who the vendor is and Bluelight isn't a place to drop hints for those that cant.

This recent incident shows why it is important to always start low with any new compound or order. Some even recommend taking 1mg first to test for possible DOx contamination, I think this is a smart idea.

When I recently got 2C-B and DOC both at the same time (unlabeled bags, I hadn't tried either, but it was obvious which was which), when the visuals started to kick in, I was concerned for a bit I took 20mg of DOC instead of 2C-B! I attribute this to paranoia caused by smoking cannabis, but I view it as a lesson for the future. I will always start low in the future...

Wasted_Youth_HHT: What you need to understand is that we do care. We care a great deal. It's just that Bluelight is a well-known Internet drug-based community. We have to uphold our integrity and adhere to some rules, especially in regards to sources, because if someone were prosecuted and it was determined that Bluelight provided a source for them, it could be shut down and the people who own it could get in trouble.

Yeah, it's terrible that they did this and they should be exposed. But listen, man... they have been. Pretty much anyone who has searched for a research chemical supplier has probably come across the site this is about. It's not like it's hard to figure out. And as pointed out, 2C-E is actually safer physically than 2C-T-2. I'm not trying to justify this event at all; I'm just saying that your continual panic reaction and criticism of the handling of the situation aren't helping anything. Shouting "you're going to DIE! People are DYING!!!" over and over is a little excessive, don't you think?

You have to understand that Bluelight has to protect itself, we here at Bluelight as a community, need to protect ourselves. So publically, we have to adhere to some strict rules, so that there's nothing that can be used against us if someone became angry. Given that, I think we did the best we could. Okay?

:)

Well, I have recently had the opportunity to taste this rare substance. It was an intense and powerful experience. Here is the experience:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=298780

I know that there are some aspects of this experience that are "stupid" in nature, and a learning curve is there. Anyways, it is informative and shows what not to do lol. Learning the hard way has always been my unfortunate way of learning, at least I know better now.

The bodyload with 2C-T-2 seems to be a physical reaction to a psychic component (the body usually finds physical pain easier to cope with than psychological). A lot of the reported side effects of 2C-T-2 seem to be psychosomatic IMO (obviously that doesn't apply to things like MAO competetive inhibition)

So I’ve been taking a daily 400 mg of milk thistle extract (80% silymarin) for the past week to determine if it might ease the shock and betrayal expressed by my internal organs upon contact with 2c-t-2. And apparently it worked! The intensity was also somewhat diminished, but the fact that it allowed me to enjoy my trip without persistent concerns about negative health consequences more than made up for it.

My belly was still a little sensitive and full-feeling, but I no longer felt like there was a large, awkwardly-shaped object twitching in my stomach, with my guts frying in their own juices… things in general seemed smoother as well.

I was so surprised at how comfortable I was, I ended up redosing, which is unusual for me.

This is just one experience so results will undoubtedly vary, but if anyone wants to give milk thistle (silybum marianum) a try for phenethylamine-related body disturbances, please do share the outcome. :)

EDIT: I didn't get a headache either, something I *always* get from T2.

Last edited:
My balance is completely shot when I'm tripping and i have to lean on walls just to get around when I'm peaking. Has anyone experienced having a severe drunk-walk while on T-2 as well? Sometimes I can't even stand up because my legs feel like jelly and i can feel vasco-constriction quite easily.

^ I've definitely stumbled around my warping apartment on T2. Reminds me a little of oral cannabis in this respect.

Man I can't even stand up without looking like an old man when i'm on a reasonably high dose. It seems kind of paradoxical that T-2 gives me so much energy and motivation to walk, but when I attempt to stand up i just fall down again.
I wonder what causes this. Could it be something to do with the vestibular system? Or just disorientation in the visual field?