View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c in alcohol solution... plug it?

Pegasus

Ex-Bluelighter
I want to, but will it burn too badly? Should I dilute it a bit first? It is 2c-t-2 in vodka, btw...

itll burn a bit.

is your solution strong or very dilute?

a small amount wouldnt be too bad. Plugging a shot of vodka might suck though.

yes it will burn a bit and will irritate your mucous membranes. you definitely want to dilute with water.

how much vodka is it? if there's a lot of vodka, you can point a fan at it for a day and much will evaporate, so you can just add a little water back to it.

I ended up doing 2ml of a 3mg/ml solution (6mg) mixed with 3ml of tap water... I did this amount because I read that it is about 3x as potent rectally...

I just did it about 5 minutes ago, starting to feel a little off... ;) Wondering how long till full effects...

It didn't burn at all this way, btw...

Glad to hear it didn't burn. Is this your first time with 2C-T-2?

I know a lot of people talk about body load and all, but when you don't have any psychedelic tolerance at all, Try a ~20mg dose orally.

I had a couple trips in the 18-20 range that I'll never forget :) <3

I find rectal 2C's to not be as deep and spiritually euphoric like oral dosing is. More of a quick come-up and stimulating buzz than a true trip, IME anyways. YMMV

Yeah, I ended up using a few more mg after reading some more reports...

About 8-9mg rectally is what I ended up with... It is my first time with this one, and it is pretty fun, but certainly lacking in "spiritual depth" that potentially may have arose... Still, I'm having a pretty good time! ;)