View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-B Subthread] Dosage & Methods of Administration

Next time I trip I think I'm going to squirt it up my ass
Now I don't know whether its hcl or hbr
Should I use water or vodca to dissolve it?
Would vodka up bum hurt?
I normally eat 20-30mg how much should i plug?
And is it diffrrnt or the same as snorting

I snorted 10mg ish and it last about 2 hours (just like I wanted)
I had euphoria and a little trippyness
BUT I had nausea will this bad effect go away if I do it a few more times (without losing possitive)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't squirt vodka up your bum plz.
I'd say try your average nasal dose for your first time plugging. Plugging should also remove the bodyload you're experiencing.

I find around 30mg of diphenhydramamine taken before my dose of 2C-_ (only really need before 2c-e as other 2c-_ body loads are not as bad) helps with any muscle tension/nausea/negative bodyload.
You can try it if you like but don't take any more than 50mg of dph.

On a different note, I really enjoyed IVing 2c-b. Would like to try it again at a bit of a higher dose but am a bit hesitant as I also shot mxe in the same syringe so I'm thinking IV 2c-b on it's own wouldn't feel as physical comfortable...since it is a 2c and all...O well, will see what the future brings.

I like taking 30mg orally and taking a bump of maybe 7mg at most during the peak when I'm at a show.

unless i'm combining it with MDMA

I tried vaporizing 10mg of 2c-b. My technique was flawed, so some of it burnt and I estimate I inhaled ~5mg. The taste was not too bad for me, but it was in a pipe also used for dmt so that may have covered up the tase of the 2c-b. (I like the taste of dmt... I'm weird). I felt an alert almost instantly and started to get light headed and jittery after 5 minutes. The experience stayed light (about half an hour in I had light stomach distress, it felt less uncomfortable than oral 2c-b.) I was chatty and felt a bit sparkly but there were no visuals to speak of apart from brightened colors. After an hour and a half I took a dose of LSD, so i can't say how abruptly it wore off but it felt like the whole experience was condensed into 3 hours tops. It was a novel experience and I could see this being useful for times I want to trip a little but not be up late into the night. However, I'm not at all sure of the safety of this ROA?

Just finished weighing up some 2C-B, they'll be about 9-10 of us and the majority of them have no prior drug experience (one of them has tried MDMA a fair bit). I weighed out capsules at 22/23mg, I'm not being reckless in dosing them am I? The set/setting should be really good and it'll be a pretty chilled environment.

if you choose to sniff you will be able to use haf the amount for equivalent dosig/effects;.. howver you wil experience a unbeirable pain that last 10-15 minutes,
you're adults

I've snorted 2c-b a fair bit and it's just not worth it. I like the gradual come-up/waves you get from doing it orally.

I'm planning on doing 2C-B intramuscularly soon but am having issues finding information on dosages. I am thinking of doing 10mg titrated into two 5mg doses, administering the second dose after full effects are felt from the first. Can anyone chime in with experiences or resources with dosages and dosing methods for IM?

So I ended up trying 2C-B intramuscularly. I did 12mg titrated into two doses. The first dose took a full hour to fully peak; the second dose peaked within twenty minutes. I took the second dose about an hour and a half into the first dose. The peak from the second dose was over very rapidly, within half an hour. The whole experience lasted about three hours, at which point I was nearing baseline. Overall, the onset and diminishing of the effects were highly variable in terms of both intensity and duration.

Just thought I'd add some notes on vaporizing 2C-B

I have the HCl salt and originally tried it with this. It worked but it did leave some burnt residue in the bulb I was using so I freebased it with NaOH in the bulb. After doing this, gentle heating with a candle did not leave a residue and proved very effective.

My method is to inhale while heating gently which prevents thick vapour forming and stops me coughing. Done like this the vapour is very smooth and easily inhaled. The experience is unfortunately very shortlived, back to baseline within two hours. Unfortunately this makes it very more-ish as you begin coming down very rapidly.

On the plus side you can very, very easily gauge whether you are comfortable with the current intensity and are in full control so it is easy to push the dose to much higher intensities than you might do orally. The comeup is nearly instant and so you can stop the intensity rising immediately.

Overall it's something worth trying for the curious psychonaut but I would not do it again because it's moreish and incredibly shortlived. It would be nice for increasing the intensity of an oral dose of a different drug though, because of the control you have. Even when I tried vaping 2C-E I found the peak short and the fact that you begin coming down almost immediately after dosing was a shame. The technique may be valuable for very long duration drugs though, and I found it good for reducing the duration of DOC to 12 hours. Perhaps it would be good for 2C-P too.

The only 2C-B I've ever seen was in small tablets so weak insufflation was the only worthwhile route unles you had hundreds of tablets - It was a great drug I wish it wasn't such a rarity

how much does dosage impact vary from person to person? ive tried 20 and 30 mgs orally and i feel like my experience is lacking. sure sure set setting yeah i know but what do bluelighters ingest for a good psychedelic dose?

I have the HCl salt and originally tried it with this. It worked but it did leave some burnt residue in the bulb I was using so I freebased it with NaOH in the bulb. After doing this, gentle heating with a candle did not leave a residue and proved very effective.

can you elaborate on this technique? from my limited chemistry background, vaporizing NaOH and inhaling the vapor seems like a bad idea. i assume youre not an idiot, i just dont understand

Last edited by a moderator:
NaOH doesn't boil until 1388 *C, whereas 2C-B probably goes around 350 *C, so unless you're doing something really rather wrong there's no risk :)

That doesn't mean it does not have any vapor pressure right? (I assume there was water present, otherwise I don't see how the 2C-B salt was brought to react with the NaOH...), or at least that the solution of it in water does not allow any of it to evaporate together with the water, almost like a sort of azeotrope kind of thing.
I mean if you have concentrated lye, the air above it can be pretty caustic and choking unless I am mistaken, how else do you explain that?

(Maybe I have only had significant problems with mixtures of aqueous NaOH and other things, that is possible)

I just don't understand how adding NaOH to a HCl salt converts the 2c-b to freebase. Also, my question regarding dosage still stands.

The vapour pressure would be so infinitesimally small that it's of no concern. NaOH just isn't volatile enough. I can't say I've dealt with lye much but the air shouldn't be caustic? Either way, concentrated solutions tend to behave quite differently from dilute ones. 5mg of NaOH in 1ml of water is pretty much drinkable level.

NaOH neutralises the HCl part of 2C-B.HCL to give H2O and NaCl. It's just an acid-base neutralisation.

I've got some 2cb to try for the first time tomorrow. 16 mg pills. I'm relatively experienced with psychedelics (mostly shrooms, but a bit of acid and a couple of 25I experiences) - what sorta dose should I be looking at? 1x 16 mg pills? Or perhaps 1.5? I'm not 100% positive I'm gonna do it cos while I'm on it I'll probably be subject to an hour and a half car journey and at the end of that I'll have to meet some new people (my mates house mates, they'll be cool with drugs). Would 16mg be a good dose to be nicely tripping but not wigging out?

I'd like to ask, just for the case... Is there anything one can make a 2c-b trip stop with? I heard valium can make it stop. True?

Valium and other benzos will reduce intensity and make a trip more manageable. Antipsychotics can completely neutralise the effects of psychedelics but this is often said to be unpleasant.

shippy420,

16mg of 2cB is a good comfortable amount acceptable for social intoxication. I can go to a movie, a theatre performance, concert, or social party on 16mg of 2cb. The dose usually excites me, and emotions seem easier to capture. This makes seeing movies and performances really cool. If I'm looking for a stronger dose I go for 24-32. I have not gone beyond 32, although I feel like I could manage. 32 was strong, but 2cb is a gentle psychedelic in, and so it is hard to be overwhelmed.

Start with 16mg. It shouldn't be too strong from what I've seen amongst others. One friend fell asleep on a 16mg dose, while I enjoyed a pleasant intoxication.

Enjoy!

Valium and other benzos will reduce intensity and make a trip more manageable. Antipsychotics can completely neutralise the effects of psychedelics but this is often said to be unpleasant.
How much valium should be taken to make it more manageable?