• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-B Subthread] Dosage & Methods of Administration

shippy420,

16mg of 2cB is a good comfortable amount acceptable for social intoxication. I can go to a movie, a theatre performance, concert, or social party on 16mg of 2cb. The dose usually excites me, and emotions seem easier to capture. This makes seeing movies and performances really cool. If I'm looking for a stronger dose I go for 24-32. I have not gone beyond 32, although I feel like I could manage. 32 was strong, but 2cb is a gentle psychedelic in, and so it is hard to be overwhelmed.

Start with 16mg. It shouldn't be too strong from what I've seen amongst others. One friend fell asleep on a 16mg dose, while I enjoyed a pleasant intoxication.

Enjoy!

Thanks alot mate, I'll go with the one 16mg pill :)

Hey guys, I'm planning to try 2C-B again for the 3rd time and I'd like some tips on dosages. My first run I did 11mg and had a slight euphoria. My second run I had 14mg but for some strange reason I didn't feel much. I'm thinking about going up to 18mg, but I'd like some ideas on how much of a difference 14mg and 18mg would be. I believe I have 2C-B HBr.

Thank you.

Personally I would be quite happy to suggest 18 or even as much as 22mg if your setting is safe and comfortable.

Hello together. I would like to hear your opinions and suggestions on rectal dosages for a pretty experienced psychonaut wo did not trip in a few years.

I was always bothered with the bodyload when taken 20mg orally and have this amount in a 2ml solution as well as a half tablet which contains another 5 mg.
Now I guess 20mg rectally would be a bit much. Better go with 15?

Option 2: Take the 5mg tablet first and 30min later the 20mg orally as this is supposed to ease the bodyload and tension on the come-up.
Can anyone confirm or comment on this?

Thanks and have a nice weekend :)

I would expect 150% or more intensity than an oral dose when plugging, so unless you're looking for a very strong experience I would plug ~13mg

Thanks Transform. I think I'll go with 15mg then since the setting is very safe and I am familiar with the compound. The main concerning thing regarding psychedelics is the potential negative mindtrip imo and this is not the strenght of 2c-b so I should be ok with 15= (oral ~22,5mg).

I have used by snorting about 10 times in doses from 15-40mg except once with only 5-10mg wich actually supriced me in intensity. 15-20mg intranassaly is usally the prefered dose among me and my friends. With doses on 30-40mg the visualls get allmost to intense to separate the objects from just coulours. The reason i havent used it orally is because what my friends experiencied they all have needed at least 30mg to get them where they want and sometimes even that havent been enough. I never hade more than 100mg at the time of this substance so it have seemed to be more economical to snort it and the visualls is so incredible i think i only been close to the level on mescaline.

After using 2cb about a bakers dozen times at various dosages and roas, and settings,

My favorite way to experience this drug is to dose very high at a rave so that you get into trancelike dance states. The best is when your depth perception is so fucked the ceiling and ground look really far away and are replaced by neon patterning. Fantastic mind movies occur at this level. It is also incredibly euphoric and gives you an amazing skin crawling body high that makes you want to shout.

I would recommend eating a big portion of chocolate with a high cocoa content about 5 hrs before dosing to increase your bodys dopamine and epinepherine response to 2cb, you won't regret it.

After using 2cb about a bakers dozen times at various dosages and roas, and settings,

My favorite way to experience this drug is to dose very high at a rave so that you get into trancelike dance states. The best is when your depth perception is so fucked the ceiling and ground look really far away and are replaced by neon patterning. Fantastic mind movies occur at this level. It is also incredibly euphoric and gives you an amazing skin crawling body high that makes you want to shout.

I would recommend eating a big portion of chocolate with a high cocoa content about 5 hrs before dosing to increase your bodys dopamine and epinepherine response to 2cb, you won't regret it.

I wonder what you looked like to onlookers at tgat levrl

Is plugging 2c-b HBr supposed to burn bad. I read some posts of people saying it did but I gave away some of my 2c-b to a friend and he said he didn't notice any burn plugging. Was thinking of doing some K then plugging 15mgs of 2c-b seeing how I feel and then either redose more 2c-b or ad some 4-aco-det. Would 1ml of water be enough or should I use more?

Last edited:
Hey, so I've landed 2 20mg heart 2cb presses. Before questions of legitimacy come into question I have no doubt about it. I got them from a chemistry student who sold me other things before that was as described (4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-mipt, ect) so I have no reason not believe these are legit, plus he told me he tested (I'm assuming mecke) and I have no reason not to trust him. Anyways I'm trying to decided what to do with them. I've never done a 2c, but I'm well versed in psychedelics. I really want to save one for NYE and perhaps honey flip it with some MDMA, but that leaves me at a loss at what to do with the other press. I was thinking about taking it tonight and staying home to gain a better understanding of the compound before I just go out and combine it with another compound inside a crowded nightclub on NYE, but I don't want to waste it, because if 20 mgs isn't enough to experience it I'd rather just drop them both tonight and bunker down. I really wish they were in powder form, b/c I'd take 25 tonight and then 15 with the mdma, I feel like 10mgs will be a waste no matter what so I don't want to split the second press.

Suggestions?

Thoughts on trying to combine ROAs?

Usually do 25mg rectally. Wished it would last longer.
The last batch never did much for me orally...

Was thinking of doing 25 orally and 15 rectally. More intense and longer lasting? Maybe do the rectal right at the start or as the oral kicks in?
Or 30ish orally and 5-10 nasally?

Any ideas?

i did 25mg last weekend. with 100mg mdma ,felt SOOO good. i couldnt keep my eyes open, i had so much euphoria. i bumped 5mg waited 5 min bumped 5mg more. the 2nd bump sent me over the edge. racing heart beat, i felt "put down", very uncomfortable. i couldnt keep my eyes open. we went to bed like a hr after the bump. id say if u do bumps after taking some orally wait 30min btwn. each one. if would have waited after after my first 5mg bump i would have felt great. this experience has led my friend not to lke 2cb :( o well more for me. i only have 200mg or so left lol

Thoughts on trying to combine ROAs?

Usually do 25mg rectally. Wished it would last longer.
The last batch never did much for me orally...

Was thinking of doing 25 orally and 15 rectally. More intense and longer lasting? Maybe do the rectal right at the start or as the oral kicks in?
Or 30ish orally and 5-10 nasally?

Any ideas?

I was thinking about combining ROAs too. Taking 10mg at a party orally and then if it's not enough, thinking to insufflate about 5mg.

On erowid it says that 5mg insufflated should be equal to about 15mg orally. I wonder if tolerance can be diminished by using different routes.

i pretty much ALWAYS combine ROA when i take 2cs. i always take 20 or 25mg and then a 5mg bump on the peak to get visuals going.hmmm, i bumped 5-10mg the other night, bored, and had a great time. it was more like 7-10mg, a small knife head. so if was ME id take 15mg orally and do a 5mg bump if i was looking to be careful IMO 2cb doesnt get fun orally until 20-25mg BUT if your snorting some on the peak you should be fine at 15mg orally. 10mg is kinda low, i would think you will be underwhlemed, but everyone is diff. just remember WAIT 20mins btwn bumps bc it can easily hit u too hard and u'll end up uncomfortable all night..

ive always heard bumping 2c@ hurts like hell....like being kicked in the head by a psychedelic mule.....

MBRC, thanks for advice. I have taken 20mg orally and it was overwhelming (in a very good way) but body load was kind of getting in the way. Nonetheless, I had a great time just cuddling my duvet and having best visuals in my life.

This time I am doing it in a house party so don't want to be too far out off this world. I've read that sometimes 2-CB is sold as MDMA in around 5mg doses so I assumed that 10mg would be a good start for socializing and having a couple of beers and once that is out of the way, bump the 5mg for more visuals.

I have never plugged before but this substance is tempting to try this way with my significant other and spend a night together.

Also, I got HBr salt and people say it's much easier to rail it. Well, even if it does punch me then I guess it'll be a fun experience as I never snorted anything unpleasant so far.

yea if u get great results with 20mg then yea id stick with 10mg oral and 5mg bumps... for me it doesnt even start until i get to 20mg and no visuals till 25-30mg. but to each their own. Also hbr DOESNT burn as much, ive only had hcl and it does burn bad, just like every other 2c though...also i think u need a little more if its hbr ? just a tiny bit more though, my understanding 15mg hbr = about 12mg hcl or something like that ?

i have NEVER plugged a psychedelic either, ive always wanted to bc 2cs make me nausous BUT plugging is the same as snorting and i refuse to snort psychedelics in large doses, maybe 5mg bump tops. but plugging does get around the nausea. i just plugged my suboxone film for the first time, bc they arent really working sublingually. its not that bad, maybe 60 sec of a wierd feeling then its gone lol.

also i dunno how someone could sell 2cb as mdma in 5 mg doses. i could see them selling a gelcap with 20mg as mdma but if someone told me they had mdma and took out 5mg lol id be like wheres the other 95mg if this is mdma....i LOVE mdma i recently tried 2cb, FUCK mdma lol 2cbs euphoria is waaay better IMO and thats what i like about mdma is the euphoria. if i wana roll i take 50mg mdma 15-20mg 2cb and its amazing, waaay better than if i would just take 120mg mdma by it self

...also i think u need a little more if its hbr ? just a tiny bit more though, my understanding 15mg hbr = about 12mg hcl or something like that?

I've seen people saying that HBr is 10%-17% less potent than HCl. So 15mg HBr = ~12-13mg HCl. To be honest, I am glad that I don't have HCl as that would probably make me too high haha!

So I did the dosing plan at a party. Took 10mg cap of hydrobromide salt and felt a lot like a good roll but quite psychedelic and even mildly visual with tracers present hence I believe it was more like a 14mg dose (one person who tried it the first time didn't feel a thing. I don't really believe it because the person could have been too drunk to notice the effects).

I could just be very sensitive to that stuff which would mean it is the first psychedelic that I have such sensitivity to (excluding pot which makes me ridiculously high off a couple of tokes). I remember, when I took 20mg of the same HBr first time ever, I was the highest I've ever been and had the most intense visuals.

The effects were so good that a couple of hours into my come down I insufflated another 5mg which intensified the visuals and the roll side of the effects but felt that the whole psychedelia remained in the come down state. I was enjoying it a lot. It is my favourite substance so far. Even the so called 'body load' is pleasant in my opinion. I think Solipsis mentioned somewhere that when redosing psychedelics you can never take a step back (for example, you can never peak once again if you are coming down). It can only intensify and/or prolong the part that you are already in. I cannot agree with it more.

At about 5 in the morning (6 or so hours after the initial dose) I redosed once again with my OS insufflating yet another 5mg and this time it was really trippy as we were quite tired. Spent the next 3 hours making love until the postman knocked on the door. Haha. Redosing works pretty well this way. I would not snort more than 10mg though. 5 felt like a good punch in the nose for about 10 minutes and it made me feel kind of ill as if I had a fever.

Last edited: