• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

25c-NBOMe - And your experiences with profound realizations

DMT - everything else is kids toys. Seriously

Apples and oranges. Different psychedelics have different pros/cons and are suited for different purposes. People have different favourites; none is objectively better than the others :)

Nah....there is only DMT....and anyone who has been there knows this is true

I'm not going to attribute all the positive changes in my life to substances. To me, they're very beneficial however it is ultimately still up to the individual to want to make the positive changes. They can be a catalyst for change, but I'm not going to tell everyone who's depressed or whatever to load their head full of acid or mdma to sort their issues.

25C-NBOME + MDMA did help me look at my personal issues in a new perspective, helped a lot with me letting go on some touchy personal issues. I haven't felt a tinge of anxiety, and my self esteem is back to normal ever since my candyflip roughly 2 weeks back. I haven't felt so "normal" in years, maybe 3. I got really caught up with numbing myself this past year with opiates and stimulants just to cope, and whilst I'm not fully sworn off them I don't feel the need to be constantly high all the time now. Drugs have really fucked my accademic studies as I was barely functioning half the time, I am glad I caught on before delving deeper into self destruction.

25C-NBOME to me, is really like acid-lite. Not a tinge of anxiety or fear, a mild splash of empathy and really nice visuals. Also numbs my mouth like novocaine for some reason, felt like I was at the dentist!

I have not had 25C-NBOMe yet, so maybe my post is too hasty,

but from what I'm feeling here is that 'Psychedelics' in general whether classic shrooms, LSD, etc or 2cB RC's and the like, such as 25C- NBOMe, taken in the right conditions, can give confidence, energy, and new perspective, which can allieviate opiate/stimulant addcition as it seems to attack the psychological addiction side of things, and sometime's (stress sometimes's) can kickstart a new path in life...

I didn't have any realisations on it, I was just far too fried. I liked the lack of trippy mindstate mixed with mindblowing visuals. Was great for sucking down NOS on. I'm yet to find my special psychedelic but nothing will stop me from trying them all.

^ Are you able to describe what properties your special psychedelic would have, or is it more an intangible thing?

I haven't tryed this drug yet either but after reading some of the posts on here Im definately keen to try it. Although I think mabey spirit folks got the gist of it with what he said? Still u never know Lol I remember watching limetless and just thinking fuuk I hope someone invents something like this soon lol probly couldn't afford it but one can always hope :)

ella, i suppose really for everyone the catalyst of a realization or spiritual experience is very different. My first really full on spiritual experience was with MDA and weed when i was about 16.

It had nothing on this one though - even still do I feel like this. Oh boy is it a good summer to be alive.

P.S My Fear and Loathing bush doof was a fucking event not to be missed. Awesome fun, Learned to mix too.

hey ibis, well im glad to hear you still feel awsome =D like i said im really keen to give it a go. you definately seem like you've turned things around and come a long way in such a short time, u should be very proud of yourself :D

I don't think 25c is going to be anything like the drug on limitless, however one similar can't be far away.

@Divine Moments, I could never explain it, I have enough trouble explaining the psychedelic experience let alone my perfect one.

ella, I personally feel that whilst the psychedelics have something to do with it - i feel the part they play is more simply opening my eyes. The rest comes down to unlocking the potential of my mind and making myself busy when in reality most people would claim boredom.

I just don't allow myself to get bored anymore. It seems counter-productive really. Boredom=Boredom, busy people never seem to have time. This transition has been the most important.

By unlocked potential i'll give an example. Where previously when I had no money my first thought to get some would have been something illegal. Yesterday my idea was this - Walk into ANZ because I had lost my card, ask for my balance. When the teller saw the overdrawn fees (paid just before new years) say happy new year and ask her if you can have those fees waived as new years/xmas has crippled you.

Anyway, I walked out +$47.

I also no longer eat like takeaways and just cook food. Fuck is it cheaper to live well. Add to that not buying drugs anymore, i'm quite well off as far as money goes even on the dole

Odds are that the limitless drug or something similar exists along with TONNES of other drugs only reserved for the elite / royalty... we recieve watered down pathetic dirty fowl shit compared to what the highest of society are consuming. Private labs/ scientists synthing everything they desire.

^who can complain?

Before 12 months ago we were all bitching about a 6yr drought.

2012 - The summer of love.

i think the ruling elite are cokeheads. and expensive booze quaffers.

if they had superior drugs, they'd probably have some perspective. not just ego-greed-deathtrip.
liberating the vanguard chems is a job for us drugmuddled masses. catch is we gotta play guinea pig...

[/QUOTE
]
I don't think 25c is going to be anything like the drug on limitless, however one similar can't be far away.

I dont think anyone contemplating trying this drug is expecting to become the smartest person in the world, make billions of dollars, and learn 20 different languages in a matter of minuets...lol :) i think this drug however may have the potential to give you a new sense of direction in life and mabey help you see a bit clearer what you should be doing with it..i dont know but mabey for some it'l just be another trip...who knows hard to say till you actually try it i guess...

yesterday my idea was this - walk into anz because i had lost my card, ask for my balance. When the teller saw the overdrawn fees (paid just before new years) say happy new year and ask her if you can have those fees waived as new years/xmas has crippled you.

Anyway, i walked out +$47.

LOL NICE ONE ;) i like it!!!

you know its amazing how much money you can actually end up with at the end of the week when most of your paycheck dosen't go to your doc...lol even one week i didn't do coke and i was like wat tha fuk where did this money come from lmao if only i could go more than a couple weeks without the shit id be one rich bitch lol =D

and ibis, i forgot to say before nice freestyling, not bad man :D

I have not tried 25i but wanted to ask you Ibis if you remember any similar after positive effects through other psychedelics like LSD, shrooms, DMT, K etc ? Or do you feel that the 25I NBOME was somehow even more refined and special?
As you said you have spiritual experiences of MDA and other drugs and was wondering if it was the moment, time, place, that helped make it so powerful.

Also did you mix it with any other drugs at the time?

I dont think anyone contemplating trying this drug is expecting to become the smartest person in the world, make billions of dollars, and learn 20 different languages in a matter of minuets...lol :) i think this drug however may have the potential to give you a new sense of direction in life and mabey help you see a bit clearer what you should be doing with it..i dont know but mabey for some it'l just be another trip...who knows hard to say till you actually try it i guess...

Read through the Big and Dandy MXE Thread. That is most likely the drug you want if those are your goals, it would seem that more than half of the users have noticed a positive effect towards their life since they started using.