• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

25c-NBOMe - And your experiences with profound realizations

a friend has a few 25i-NBOMe tabs, so back onto the original post about sticking them up the nose, is that all there is to it?

stick it up the nose, press it against the septum and wait? no prep or and thing?? we dont wanna waste them trying to baccul[Sp?] them.

Difference?

I have noticed this thread is about 25c-NBOMe.

Has anyone had experience, direct or indirect of 25ni-NBOMe ? If so...what are the experienced differences betwwen the two?

yeah just jam it up your nose and wait really... thats all we did, later in the night the tab came out after the trip. generally takes 10-30 mins to come on if you clean your nose out a lil first

^ and this is better than taking it sublingually? shoving a tab up your nose sounds a little hit-and-miss, but i guess if the absorption is that much better...

Yes I want to just take this drug even more to just stick the fuckin tab up my schnoz... what a sick way to get high.... tab up the fuckin nose...schweeeet.............

Just another update, since taking NBOMe, i got my shit together n quit smack.

I went to maitreya on the weekend took a whole shitload of acid... well...

since that, my creativity as spiked even more, and like ive been offered work at loads of parties. picked up girls even easier than before (they now hassle me, instead of me nagging them).

Wow, what a mind blow even more.. :p

Peace and party safe guys!

Bump

BUMP.

Having done reading of other non-Bluelight forums, it would appear that the positive effects of this chemical are shared by many people who post their experiences.

Has anyone, who has had profoundly positive post-experience effects of this chemical, still feel as positive after a number of weeks/months since administration?

In the correct doses, this could be a very interesting chemical indeed.

I will be back in 2 weeks and answer your question ^
And also, I'm very intersted in this blotter-nose thing, where can I read more about htis? more detailed, scientific stuff?

Would 400mcg be a good starter dose? How similair is it to 2C-C? And is putting up your nose any different to having it sublingually?

I've done more research on 25i, but from what I've gathered (after doing allergy test dose) 400mcg would be fine, usually it's 400/500 as the first toes in the water. Putting it up your nose reduces the comeup and the overall length, if it's complexed it should have the same effects sublingual as nasally.

That's what I would do, not really comfortable giving out answers in areas where I'm not 100% knowledgeable in.

and am certainly looking to get my hands on this too.

god has been on my side as of late!

25i improved my life beyond belief. Think about that night every day :)
3mg+ is where the magic happens.

25c-NBOMe is quite a euphoric sort of experience. I like to have a little bit of meth with it, thats just my preference. 2mg's or 3mg's can be intense during the come up. It's not that visual after the initial come up, sort of plays with your visual perception, flashes of colour, colours appear enhanced etc. 25i is more hallucinogenic tha 25c and less euphoric as it comes on in waves rather than a constant presence that 25c has. I enjoy 25c a bit more than 25i but both are very enjoyable chemicals. Some muscle stiffness noted and mild nausea with both 25c and 25i but nothing to intense.

Other adverse effects noted are phlem, some mild joint pain, tachycardia and sweating. Thats my experience with these chemicals, others may have different views/experiences or adverse events. The experiences are from sublingual administration of 25c and 25i on seperate occasions without the co-administration of any other substance. If you want a hard out trip experience try 25i and MXE or 2CI and MXE, not that I'm encouraging polysubstance use as mixing substances can be fatal. This is only if your physically and mentally prepared for the experience (ie have used the substances to be co-administered on seperate occasions with nil/minimal adverse effects). Have a sitter and short acting benzo handy if things get to intense.

Note: 2-3 mg's is not a good idea without tolerance to NB. Indeed now I find less is more. Fuck knows how much drug is really on those tabs though.

Last edited:
first exp in a while...

Last weekend I dabbled with 25c, its beena while since iv had any psychs and even longer since my last nbome.

I had two 700mcg tabs along with all up 80mg of mxe.

I dropped tabs and waited about 45minutes til i began feeling more than just the usual comeup flutters and insufflated 40mg of mxe.

I then encapsulated my head in between ATH-M50 entry level audiophile headphones and drifted away from my body listening to chill soundscapes and tried out idose sounds which are supphose to trick the brain into thinking its high only using sounds. Which dont really work when im sober. I tried the heroin and xtc sounds didnt do much except create another layer of intoxication, like introducing a light fuzzy layer to the experiance.

About two hours later i had my second line of mxe and a few cones and a nang (with help of mate) which along with the second line of mxe i was having a 25c assisted m-hole.

The nang really twisted everything and it felt like it had done perminant noticable damage, though coming out of the nang i almost ffelt like i was rolling for a second the euphoria sort of changed for a few seconds.

This was followed by lots of cones on the tailend. Was my fav 25c exp yet, i had planned to have a 50mg cone of dmt aftef my second line but cones at this stage were tricky enough.

I had another post up about this, just wanted to report a similar experience. Don't know who to thank or what but all "anxiety" has gone although don't know what it is, more like a brain reset or somehow restored my brain chemistry. I did lots and lots of Es MDMA or whatever the locals had in them rat poison or whatever, years ago, and anyway really forgot who I was and wasted a good 10 years of my life....these Nbome 25Cs really straightened something out. I had 1.5mg on a full blotter first time, did nothing good. Then dosed two quarters so about 750ug and that did the trick. I'm going to have some more tomorrow because I don't know if I'm in full "remission" so to speak.

I've read other posts about people talking about depersonalisation disorder which I think is what I most closely relate it to, having mild symptoms that really weren't noticable. I've thought about seeing a shrink to get something legit that does the same thing but I don't think those fools get it or else they would've helped me out by now. But definitely was reading lots faster straight after I had it, my perception of myself had noticably improved, so I was looking at myself better in the mirror and just dominated women alot better as well, as I was before I had done any drugs years ago. So I'd go on about it but only I don't know what I'm talking about really only to say that everyone should give this one a try. Also I'm not really as keen on doing other drugs etc. like the original guy posted, don't know if it's worth it.

eurgh, 25c... bad memories.

the first (and last) time i took 25c nbome was feb this year. my freind had got a bunch of 800ug "smiley face" blotters and through circumstance i got a bunch for free.

I placed a blotter on my tounge before shifting it to between my top lip and top gum, as i had been told to. During the comeup i remarked that it felt a lot like lsd, and i could see how people take this as a substitute.
Around the hour mark i thought fuck it and rolled a spliff of trippy proportions. this was when it started getting fucked.
Now i'm extremely experienced when it comes to tripping, but when i'm not planning on tripping nuts i get.. taken by surprise.
the next 4 hours were the most insane visuals i had on any trip ever, i was having open eye DMT like visuals while also having some sort of out of body experience, i tried to go outside but the whole world around me was spinning in a circle of psychedelic fractals and segments, quickly ran back inside and jump on my girlfreinds bed and didn't move for the whole trip.
I didn't have any of that LSD introspectiveness and body feels. I was just tripping some ridiculous balls the entire time. my heart felt really fucked too, like i'd done some meth or amphets before hand. after about 4-5 hours the tripping had subsided completely, and i just felt completely drug fucked and wraughted.

That wasn't even the worst part. I developed some pretty hefty HPPD. each time i'd smoke weed for about a month after the trip, everything would start spinning in that psychedelic circle and i would essentially start tripping again.

I'm just sticking with LSD these days, can't trust those RC's at all. I understand many people have probs had a better experience than i did, but it just isn't my cuppa tea.

Had a similar experience 2 yourself with 20mg TMA2 and 25c blotter. Fucking one of THE most intense psychedelic experiences ever and not good in any way. Felt like I might have been on deaths door. I find a tiny dose like a 1/4 tab to be enough. The tabs are just OD'd, often in my experience to stupid levels, as the drug is so cheap vs LSD. BTW I find 4 aco dmt 4 ho met to be amazing, better than LSD or MDMA. Just my opinion mind.