• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

I ended up telling him I'd like a rain check. Just not up to it mentally tonight.
See, that’s simple courage. Courage is exercising wisdom, doing what you know is right overall, for your own sake, where others are not suffering disproportionately at the expense.

We care about each other, we will make sacrifices and put others first at times we all do, it’s human nature.

But it works both ways. We need to put ourselves first too, and a good friend will always support this too.

I’ve seen you recognise, or admit that you need to maybe stabilise yourself slightly for the moment. Rain checking tonight is a sure foot in that right direction, by the sound and feel of it.

Did you like that track though? Just curious really.

See, that’s simple courage. Courage is exercising wisdom, doing what you know is right overall, for your own sake, where others are not suffering disproportionately at the expense.

We care about each other, we will make sacrifices and put others first at times we all do, it’s human nature.

But it works both ways. We need to put ourselves first too, and a good friend will always support this too.

I’ve seen you recognise, or admit that you need to maybe stabilise yourself slightly for the moment. Rain checking tonight is a sure foot in that right direction, by the sound and feel of it.

Did you like that track though? Just curious really.
Good track. You should post some in the rolling music recommendation thread!

Good track. You should post some in the rolling music recommendation thread!
I will. Honestly, that early 90’s breakbeat hardcore, jungle just coming through until 96 fading into drum and bass, really was the best music for taking you ever upwards into pure ecstasy, on it.

It never gets old either!

An equally special, totally different one. This, is your proper, proper chill out music. So mellow, kicked back, with real rhythm and plenty of different levels of taps and beats and fades to selectively tune in and out of.

“Promised Land Volume 2” is the double Jungle CD. I swear, it is the best CD I ever had, when I was a young (not like yourself lol, I’m 41 don’t worry haha), roller myself, not like yourself again now but to levels and extremes that horrify the “Politically Correct” Harm Reduction community today.

That double album, on which this one below is the first track, was the best music medicine when late night, post sessions chilling quietly, stoning, finding peace before sleep.

It’s made for it like no other Album or track collection I’ve ever heard if you ever see a Rare copy grab t whatever the price.

Or prob easy to look up the track list, make your own YouTube Playlist.

The 2nd CD was on YT last looked, not CD one though.

Here is the set. It’s wicked tunes, right out there on an orbit but so deeply relaxed too, lots mental intricate multilayered drum beats to tune in and out of when you’re really tripping as well,

Last edited:
I think my anxiety today was caused by a lack of alcohol and herb due to lack of funds. After a couple beers and smoking some combined spice/marijuana resin up inside my pipe and some music from the thread I just posted above I feel like I should've gone out! My buddy was treating even bc I'm broke. I don't think he minds because I'm always the one giving him rolls and psychedelics over the years. Always the one with the hookup, too. Hmm. It's still early. I need a shower desperately before going out though. Wonder if my buddy would be up to it. Lol. No longer feeling anxious. Now I'm thinking I could be out right now at some ridiculous place with my buddy flipping and laughing, having a great time. Just needed to hear some music and get high first. Maybe I'll call him...

I think my anxiety today was caused by a lack of alcohol and herb due to lack of funds. After a couple beers and smoking some combined spice/marijuana resin up inside my pipe and some music from the thread I just posted above I feel like I should've gone out! My buddy was treating even bc I'm broke. I don't think he minds because I'm always the one giving him rolls and psychedelics over the years. Always the one with the hookup, too. Hmm. It's still early. I need a shower desperately before going out though. Wonder if my buddy would be up to it. Lol. No longer feeling anxious. Now I'm thinking I could be out right now at some ridiculous place with my buddy flipping and laughing, having a great time. Just needed to hear some music and get high first. Maybe I'll call him...
See how it goes. Things, feelings, conditions- states, ultimately can change very quickly.

But I will suggest that it was your active decision and release of the pressure, giving yourself that freedom, that enabled you to let go of whatever and effectively renew your mental state.

So it’s not like, I should have just gone, because without a time machine you can’t disprove my own gut feeling it might not have been nearly the good time it could hopefully be now for you both, if it can still happen then great go for it but not because you’ve just started to feel more right, and at the expense of sabotaging that. It’s like returning from injury, or waking from sleep prematurely.

Where going about normal routine simply because we feel like we can, isn’t always the best choice.

Last edited:
Track 4 on that set above, from the Aliens movie with Sighourney Weaver is special. The little ricocheting concussion style drum beats so soothing and capturing.

These always were the CD’s I played when my head just seeked comfort, ease, nothing to make me think or confront reality, or hold any association to things real lol.

Literally. It’s like Jettersoning off into the Twithlight.

Man I wish I had enough cash to call my guy for MDMA tonight. That might be kinda sobering though and I'm not sure how I'll react with my hands shaking in the morning until I start drinking (not to mention puking and dry heaving).

My last trip was really difficult and I think it was partly because I got really sober from alcohol really fast. For sure partly was from having to deal with some people who were completely sober, and doing things like help my recently decreased roommate to the bathroom.

Once again I'm tempted to trip since I don't have the money to roll...

How is everybody???

Any of you guys ever been gifted candy (bead bracelets) from people you care about before/when going out to a club?

My first MDMA/club experience was my second roll ever and it was at this legendary club we used have called club x.

Two girls I hungout with made me candy bracelets in advance.

The one I really liked a lot and was trying to talk to made me one that said "drug head". Lol!!

The other said something weird too. I really wish that I still had them. My mom found them, though, and freaked out because of what they said and threw them away. Super lame.

This was back in 2003 when I was a college freshman.

Last edited:
Any of you guys ever been gifted candy (bead bracelets) from people you care about before/when going out to a club?

My first MDMA/club experience was my second roll ever and it was at this legendary club we used have called club x.

Two girls I hungout with made me candy bracelets in advance.

The one I really liked a lot and was trying to talk to made me one that said "drug head". Lol!!

The other said something weird too. I really wish that I still had them. My mom found them, though, and freaked out because of what they said and threw them away. Super lame.

This was back in 2003 when I was a college freshman.

Yea “kandi” was super big in the 90’s and 00’s, and still kinda popular in certain crowds on the west coast. You’ll still see people wearing it in California, but where I’m from in the Midwest people are “too cool” for it now.

Folks don’t realize just how innovative the Midwest is for electronic music amongst many other things, House and Techno started there. I’ll hear music there that then becomes popularized years later on the west coast. For example, the EDM bass genre “Riddim” was popular probably 4-5yrs before it got big nationwide.

But I do remember gifting Kandi, making extravagant arm pieces that made you look like some sort of robot or some shit.

My first piece of Kandi came to me from this cute little kandi’ed out black girl at this small hotel festival where the conference rooms turned into stages. I had no clue what she was doing but she walked me through it.

There’s a way ravers give Kandi that you kinda have to know or you look a fool when some cutie tries to give you one. You both put your fingers together in a peace sign, then together make a heart sign, and finish by grasping each other’s hand so the transfer is easy. To signify peace, love and unity.

Im actually tearing up a little as I think of this stuff cuz the scene has changed so much since then. I miss the PLUR vibe, I miss chatting with random strangers, I miss the overly trusting attitude of everyone around me. Fuck cocaine and ketamine.

-GC

Yea “kandi” was super big in the 90’s and 00’s, and still kinda popular in certain crowds on the west coast. You’ll still see people wearing it in California, but where I’m from in the Midwest people are “too cool” for it now.

Folks don’t realize just how innovative the Midwest is for electronic music amongst many other things, House and Techno started there. I’ll hear music there that then becomes popularized years later on the west coast. For example, the EDM bass genre “Riddim” was popular probably 4-5yrs before it got big nationwide.

But I do remember gifting Kandi, making extravagant arm pieces that made you look like some sort of robot or some shit.

My first piece of Kandi came to me from this cute little kandi’ed out black girl at this small hotel festival where the conference rooms turned into stages. I had no clue what she was doing but she walked me through it.

There’s a way ravers give Kandi that you kinda have to know or you look a fool when some cutie tries to give you one. You both put your fingers together in a peace sign, then together make a heart sign, and finish by grasping each other’s hand so the transfer is easy. To signify peace, love and unity.

Im actually tearing up a little as I think of this stuff cuz the scene has changed so much since then. I miss the PLUR vibe, I miss chatting with random strangers, I miss the overly trusting attitude of everyone around me. Fuck cocaine and ketamine.

-GC
Everyone I see wearing it where I live now is in some kind of gang or something. Mostly white boys that don't necessarily roll and are known to be affiliated. I live right on the Midwest border (my state is part of the mason Dixon line and is generally considered the beginning of the southeast). One of my good friends wears it all the time with nothing but red clothing but I never actually asked him what each one means.

-GC

This warms my heart so much. You talking about it reminded me of when I was taught the little handshake some years ago. However, I didn't know of the, or really even think of, the significance of the peace love and unity in the handshake.

I also miss the trusting and loving aspect with strangers. It's sad to see how far we've come where now everyone thinks you're trying to fuck them over one way or another. I don't deal any drugs, but I sure do give a lot away, and people always think I'm trying to give them some laced shit. I only buy substances I'm willing to consume, and I wouldn't dare force someone else into something they weren't ready for, but some people don't see that. We really have a long way to come to get back to that loving / trusting strangers like we used to.

Gee whiz I was straight up E-tarded last night. 360mg of MDMA followed by another 360mg an hour later (720mg total) and the next thing you know I'm posting gibberish. Lol.

At least I don't think I got into the 4-aco-dmt. I'm not sure I would remember if I did. I'm still pretty darn high!!

"They call us the molly gang, they know that we retarded"
-Jelly Roll from the song Molly By Da Gram

Gee whiz I was straight up E-tarded last night. 360mg of MDMA followed by another 360mg an hour later (720mg total) and the next thing you know I'm posting gibberish. Lol.

At least I don't think I got into the 4-aco-dmt. I'm not sure I would remember if I did. I'm still pretty darn high!!

"They call us the molly gang, they know that we retarded"
-Jelly Roll from the song Molly By Da Gram
I talk good gibberish btw, if you ever feel alone in a foreign country.

I was curious to see what other mischief your alter ego got into lol, found this first.

I posted some really bad music over in the rolling music suggestion thread! Lol.

You know this reminds me of a night me and a buddy had rolling once back around 2005. We were snorting killer MDMA pills all night mixed with adderall and klonopin and playing dance dance revolution on ps2. By the morning we were literally talking gibberish out loud and laughing because we were so high. I must've been somewhere near there last night.

I've seen people talking out of their heads from rolling so hard on 4-MMC before too.

I posted some really bad music over in the rolling music suggestion thread! Lol.

You know this reminds me of a night me and a buddy had rolling once back around 2005. We were snorting killer MDMA pills all night mixed with adderall and klonopin and playing dance dance revolution on ps2. By the morning we were literally talking gibberish out loud and laughing because we were so high. I must've been somewhere near there last night.

I've seen people talking out of their heads from rolling so hard on 4-MMC before too.
It's boring when it all adds up neatly, all the time lol.

My theme from last night, lol.
Kmfdm
Amnesia

I actually remember watching that video.

Smoking herb made me feel a lot higher. I'm still getting rushes and having eye wiggles. Lol. What the heck was I thinking last night? I really think I must've been drunk to drop 720mg all at once like that.

My theme from last night, lol.
Kmfdm
Amnesia

I actually remember watching that video.

I don't expect this to be too popular here, but there's something sexy about a chick with short black hair, in a short black leather outfit singing German industrial, lol. Who's with me?

Who's rolling tonight?? I'm taking the night off after my blackout roll from two nights ago that was dosed so high I was up until this morning.

It occurred to me to get some more pills when I reupped marijuana earlier bc my herb man is my x man, too, but figured I should probably hold off for a minute.