• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

Damn that’s insane! I have been worried over this past year if I’ve taken too much. I have in total last year taken only 18 pills spread out over the course of a year. I had of course bought 36 total and split them with my girlfriend so she’s taken just as much as me. I was worried I was soon to experience severe cognitive complications but haven’t, I haven’t even experienced a bad comedown yet.

I’ve never tried taking vitamin C after rolling but I always always smoke weed after and sometimes take shrooms right before or during our roll and that has so far been successful in preventing a supposed bad comedown for me and her both.
Take Vitamin C and NaC prior to rolling.

And don't take my post as promoting excessive substituted phenylethylamine consumption.

I am extremely lucky to have my unique physiology, have taken Uber antioxidants, and dodged toxic adulterants.

Take Vitamin C and NaC prior to rolling.

And don't take my post as promoting excessive substituted phenylethylamine consumption.

I am extremely lucky to have my unique physiology, have taken Uber antioxidants, and dodged toxic adulterants.
I’ll be sure to still take in moderation, I’m slightly less scared of permanent damage down the line though so long as I keep rolling responsibly. Appreciate the advice

I’ve never tried taking vitamin C after rolling but I always always smoke weed after and sometimes take shrooms right before or during our roll and that has so far been successful in preventing a supposed bad comedown for me and her both.
It is interesting to note that THC and possibly CBD protects against neurotoxicity caused by both methamphetamine and MDMA.

Hi everyone, I've managed to have a nice afterglow today after one strong pill (lidl) and around 300mg of mdma last night. I do prefer the pill form of mdma these days although the mandy seemed nice as well. It was light golden colour that turned to white when crushed. I'm 44 and used to over do it on the pills in my late teens then again in my early 30s. Recently I've been using good quality pills on occasions and have had a few different rolling experiences but all in a good way. I actually feel better mentally after these recent experiences but careful not to over do it as I have had some negative experiences on the comedown in years gone past. Anxiety attacks, sleep paralysis and a fog which took months to lift. I had a 10 minute anxious episode earlier today but a few deep anti-anxiety breathing techniques and I was back on page and enjoying a nice afterglow.
Peace x

Hey rollers, long time no see. So we used to get mdma as a shiny white salt, but this time it's just a single huge brown crystal. Whats's the most efficient way to crush it, surely there are some tips to consider and putting it on a platter and hitting with a spoon can't be the best solution.
I use a good old heavy pestle & mortar & grind those crystals up nice & fine....simple as that!