• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

Thinking about snorting some MDMA. Got 3x pills left. Still not completely sold on the idea. I've no plans tomorrow really so not sure why I'm hesitant. I'm always down to trip or roll at the drop of a hat.

Fuck it 2x pills chewed and washed down. Saving one to snort later. I like saving the bright blue and bright yellow ones for last. So pretty... for a minute i was getting some grey ones and they weighed less. 300mg for grey vs 400mg+ for all other colors. I told mydude and haven't gotten a grey one since.

I just tested a new supply of MDMA and it's positive for 6-EAPB based on 5 reagents. It went blue on Robatest. Not sure whether to think of that as a rip-off or a bonus. Posted about it on a darknet forum and another vendor I've used previously asked me if I'd test his if he sent me a free sample. Then the site admin offered to pay to have it sent to EnergyControl for confirmation.

How does ketamine go with MDMA? I’ve got a stash of ket and will hopefully have some MDMA tomorrow. I was loving the ket + LSD combo and even the meth + ket was great on day 2 when I wanted to be high but start chilling. Seems like it goes well with everything…
mdma + ket is amazing.

I just tested a new supply of MDMA and it's positive for 6-EAPB based on 5 reagents. It went blue on Robatest. Not sure whether to think of that as a rip-off or a bonus. Posted about it on a darknet forum and another vendor I've used previously asked me if I'd test his if he sent me a free sample. Then the site admin offered to pay to have it sent to EnergyControl for confirmation.
So this is a different batch than the one you dosed recently? I wouldn't mind trying 6-EAPB just for curiosity sake but I don't think I'd be happy to receive it instead if I ordered MDMA. Who knows maybe the 6-EAPB will work for you when the MDMA didn't? That would actually surprise me but I guess it's worth checking.

Needless to say didn't sleep last night. Listened to so much crazy music all night. I'm never far from a source of music when I roll!

It's been a boring day for me today. How is everyone?

If you use meth with any sort of regularity don’t expect much from MDMA unfortunately :( And those that abuse meth heavily can get a perma tolerance similar to using MDMA too much.

God I might roll here in a couple weeks if I end going to this one night event. We’ll see though, my wife can’t go and I feel terrible about it.

-GC

Interesting. What were the results that made you conclude that? And blue on the Robadope?.. Weird..

-GC

Interesting. What were the results that made you conclude that? And blue on the Robadope?.. Weird..

-GC
Marquis: rapid purple to black <5 sec
Mandelin: instant black
Mecke: rapid blue to black < 3 sec
Simon’s: rapid light blue <5 sec

The above is indicative of MDMA or MDEA. however then I got:

Robatest: streaks of light blue. Not as much volume of color change as in above tests. But definitely blue.

I took a sample from the shake and a sample from the biggest rock and results for all 5 tests identical.

Test sample size was a pinhead in one drop of reagent for first 3 and pinhead in 2 drops of solution A and one drop of solution B for the Simon’s and Robatest.

I spent ages cross-checking these combinations and the only match is 6-EAPB.

So this is a different batch than the one you dosed recently? I wouldn't mind trying 6-EAPB just for curiosity sake but I don't think I'd be happy to receive it instead if I ordered MDMA. Who knows maybe the 6-EAPB will work for you when the MDMA didn't? That would actually surprise me but I guess it's worth checking.

Needless to say didn't sleep last night. Listened to so much crazy music all night. I'm never far from a source of music when I roll!

It's been a boring day for me today. How is everyone?
I took it about 24 hours after last meth and after a good nights sleep. Dose was 180 mg in a gel cap.

When I’ve taken other MDMA under those conditions I’ve literally felt nothing. Not even a tingle. But with this stuff I definitely felt a come-up: brief nausea, bump in euphoria and general feelings of happiness (I was very down and grumpy before I took it), elevated heart rate (nothing major), and a feeling of being slightly overheated, pupils dilated but not massively. I was alone so bit hard to tell but didn’t feel noticeably empathogenic or sociable.

I went to bed maybe 5 hours after the dose and was able to relax but not sleep.

Went crazy for awhile to night off 2 MDMA pills and some 4-ACO-DMT. Don't ask why but I'm chewing a 25b-nboh blotter. Interested to see what just one blotter feels like. These are so cheap. The print on the blotter says "Fuck the New World Order".
Listening to trance!!
Happy Saturday!!
Lol. Fuck the new world order!!

I received a package today from a DNM vendor with 3 x 1g samples of his 3 grades of MDMA that he's asked me to reagent test for him and review. Weirdly the samples are 3 different colours: black like charcoal which is supposed to be grade A, green like grass which is supposed to be grade B (and from UK), and the regular tan colour. All are little nuggety crystals with no shake.

I submitted each one to 8 different reagent tests and then, because of how much he sent me, I double checked by testing them all over again to be certain no errors.

In the standard 5 reagent test for MDMA they all passed with flying colours except that each one gave a streaky blue result for the Robadope test. The only substance known to give blue on this test is 6-EAPB which also closely approximates MDMA on the first 4 tests.

However the 3 substances gave mixed results on Hoffman, Ehrlich, and Froehde which MDMA does not react with. It looks like each one has some 6-EAPB in it plus an individual cut. In one it might be just 6-EAPB, in another 5-APB, and in the third one possibly MDA.

It's really impossible to tell and I don't to publish the results and name the vendor because I figure it's no worse than anyone else's stuff and least he is demonstrating some concern about it. A previous vendor who sold me MDMA that reacted for 6-EAPB just told me he hoped I enjoyed. I feel a bit like outing him for not giving a fuck at all. It's fucked that Australia has no testing lab I can send them to.

I received a package today from a DNM vendor with 3 x 1g samples of his 3 grades of MDMA that he's asked me to reagent test for him and review. Weirdly the samples are 3 different colours: black like charcoal which is supposed to be grade A, green like grass which is supposed to be grade B (and from UK), and the regular tan colour. All are little nuggety crystals with no shake.

I submitted each one to 8 different reagent tests and then, because of how much he sent me, I double checked by testing them all over again to be certain no errors.

In the standard 5 reagent test for MDMA they all passed with flying colours except that each one gave a streaky blue result for the Robadope test. The only substance known to give blue on this test is 6-EAPB which also closely approximates MDMA on the first 4 tests.

However the 3 substances gave mixed results on Hoffman, Ehrlich, and Froehde which MDMA does not react with. It looks like each one has some 6-EAPB in it plus an individual cut. In one it might be just 6-EAPB, in another 5-APB, and in the third one possibly MDA.

It's really impossible to tell and I don't to publish the results and name the vendor because I figure it's no worse than anyone else's stuff and least he is demonstrating some concern about it. A previous vendor who sold me MDMA that reacted for 6-EAPB just told me he hoped I enjoyed. I feel a bit like outing him for not giving a fuck at all. It's fucked that Australia has no testing lab I can send them to.

Im surprised these large vendors aren’t testing their product?.. Mind boggling.

Strange results indeed, my only comment is that MDMA does react to Froedhe but your right now Hoffman or Elhrich.

-GC

Hey, how is everybody?

Seems like the new social thread needs some posts!!

Well i have been planning to take a major break from all drugs for a minute for a reset.

Just got contacted by an old tripping and rolling buddy though who has never tried flipping. He's almost 60 now and I'm 36. We met when i was like 12 or 13 and that's when we started drinking together. I gave him his first roll ever in 2010 and we've tripped together too over the years. (He told me he'd never forget that experience as long as he lived, lol)

Sounds like we might be flipping soon! After less than 50mg 3-MMC affected my trip so strongly the other day I'm ready to flip again. Just been too broke to buy MDMA this week.

My last solo experience with 4-aco-dmt was difficult!!

How's, everyone! Check in with the social thread!!

So me and my drinking/ rolling/ tripping buddy of nearly 25 years are planning to go out drinking tomorrow night. He was interested in getting some MDMA. Is it evil of me to bring some 4-aco-dmt and/ or 25b-NBOH for flipping purposes? He's never flipped before and i honestly can't imagine flipping inside a bar. For one thing i generally don't drink while rolling as i tend to blackout, but maybe we'll be adventurous and go to a club or something? What do you think? Lol

Flipping is like the most fucked up state of mind I've ever experienced. Can't imagine doing it at the bar for real. I've only ever done it at home.

So me and my drinking/ rolling/ tripping buddy of nearly 25 years are planning to go out drinking tomorrow night. He was interested in getting some MDMA. Is it evil of me to bring some 4-aco-dmt and/ or 25b-NBOH for flipping purposes? He's never flipped before and i honestly can't imagine flipping inside a bar. For one thing i generally don't drink while rolling as i tend to blackout, but maybe we'll be adventurous and go to a club or something? What do you think? Lol

Flipping is like the most fucked up state of mind I've ever experienced. Can't imagine doing it at the bar for real. I've only ever done it at home.
Depends on how you generally react to flipping (it is yourself you're talking about here, not your buddy, right?) and what your mindset in a bar is like. If you're going to do it, I would try a lower dose than you normally take just to get a feel for what it's like in such a different setting. You can always take more but you can never take less y'know. If you don't feel right when you're going to drop or if you have serious doubts, don't go through with it, even when it's at the last minute, always listen to your gut feeling. If however you're talking about your buddy as well, I would really advise against him flipping there too, I don't think it's a good idea to flip for the first time in such an environment. I think he really needs to get a feel for flipping first before he dives in like that. If it goes wrong or it's too intense he could potentially have a bad experience as his first flip, which is not good since it tends to reappear later on during a different trip or flip

Personally I would never flip or even trip in a bar (MDMA is a different story) but that's because I'm a pretty anxious person as it is and I know from experience not to push myself into a trip I'm not entirely comfortable with. Everyone is different of course so YMMV, I have buddies that can trip everywhere and in every situation without a sweat

Whatever you do, enjoy :cool: bring us back some good stories

Flipping with 4-Aco must be entirely different to flipping with LSD.

MDMA plus LSD was always infinitely “safer” feeling than LSD alone, and better than MDMA alone.

It’s a marriage in Heaven. Mushrooms with MDMA too, no problem, the MDMA took all edge off the psilocybin.

My buddy just texted me but I'm actually having some anxiety about going out tonight. I dunno if it's just because I haven't gone out in like a year and a half or what that's about. Could be because I had a difficult 4-a co-dmt trip the other day. Maybe it's just that I've been through a lot lately...

I'll still probably go. He actually sounds like he wants to try flipping. Lol. The last time I flipped I was so high that I spent two and half hours listening to Russian basscore and giggling.

I've never experienced anxiety while rolling or flipping so hopefully it'll be all good. Might try dosing lower. My buddy is lots smaller than me and generally has a lower tolerance.

I don't usually drink while rolling at all. Gonna be an interesting expedition tonight for sure! Wish me luck!

I actually feel like not going tonight. I feel like such a wuss, too!! Haven't decided but I'm a little hungover and think it's making me too edgy to fully enjoy a night out like we're talking here.

I feel torn because I want to see my friend. I almost feel like just having a few drinks and not flipping would be better.

Ugh, can't decide.

My buddy just texted me but I'm actually having some anxiety about going out tonight. I dunno if it's just because I haven't gone out in like a year and a half or what that's about. Could be because I had a difficult 4-a co-dmt trip the other day. Maybe it's just that I've been through a lot lately...

I'll still probably go. He actually sounds like he wants to try flipping. Lol. The last time I flipped I was so high that I spent two and half hours listening to Russian basscore and giggling.

I've never experienced anxiety while rolling or flipping so hopefully it'll be all good. Might try dosing lower. My buddy is lots smaller than me and generally has a lower tolerance.

I don't usually drink while rolling at all. Gonna be an interesting expedition tonight for sure! Wish me luck!
Good luck! Looking forward to your trip report.

I actually feel like not going tonight. I feel like such a wuss, too!! Haven't decided but I'm a little hungover and think it's making me too edgy to fully enjoy a night out like we're talking here.

I feel torn because I want to see my friend. I almost feel like just having a few drinks and not flipping would be better.

Ugh, can't decide.
First, I believe it’s “woos”?

Lol, not being grammar picky just mucking. I’m sure it is though, from “Woosy”.

But second, the woos, or a better word, the coward, denies themself, ignores better mind when sometimes the right, sensible, and brave thing to do is to say no, not tonight.

You know that Old Skool tune “Kicks like a Mule”? It springs to mind. A Ratpack fave of theirs back in the day, amazing tune on ecstasy, I’m gonna dig it out now in case you don’t know it, partly because my CD player is sent for repair and I wanna hear it hold tight a mo… found it. This was always my absolute favourite era and style of music on true old fashioned ecstasy.

So you have to do what’s best. It’s a dilemma I get that. A rare opportunity to have a unique time with a special friend. But if it’s not going to help you, even the opposite it sounds possibly at this exact time, it may be more wise to just explain how you aren’t at all right minded for it tonight, see what alternatives or compromises there are, or a straight cancellation, and rearrangement if possible.

That’s what I’d seek myself.

Sorry if this is too late by now. Check out this track though. Did you catch all this stuff in the 90’s? It was borne directly from the abundant UK ecstasy scene and culture, from it, for it, and because of it.

No MDMA, likely no breakbeat Old Skool.

They don’t make them like this anymore, as applicable as ever. We had the best E’s and the best tracks to go with it. Proper mentalness it was, memories flood back.