• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

Do you think regular meth use would create sufficient cross tolerance that one would feel nothing from good MDMA? Perhaps especially if you’ve been messing with a lot of acid?

Whenever this question gets asked on forums there is never a conclusive answer.

The last time I really rolled was 2 years ago BEFORE I started messing with meth and the several times I tried MDMA since then I got nothing. I presumed either that it was bunk stuff or my meds were interfering.

However I’ve stopped meds for ages and a few weeks ago I took 200 mg of alleged MDMA that passed 5 different reagent tests and that I later saw had pretty rave reviews on Dread. The vendor actually gave me a reship when I said it was crap. The second lot was exactly the same.

I presumed it had just enough active MDMA to pass the reagent test and was all cut. But now I’m not so sure.
With what I've been getting 200mg wouldn't quite get me where I'd want to be unless i snorted it but taking it orally should still be noticeable.

Have you tried 3 or 4 MMC?? For me it's the best thing that's around and can even surpass MDMA in some ways.

Man, I do miss a good roll. I usually get couch locked on MDMA, it makes having conversations so fascinating and breaks down so many social barriers. Good stuff. I miss it.

Ha! I didn't roll today despite having 3 pills left. Goodnight everybody! I have shown very little control in the past with MDMA and relatives so this is good. Cheers!

Ha! I didn't roll today despite having 3 pills left. Goodnight everybody! I have shown very little control in the past with MDMA and relatives so this is good. Cheers!
I just took a dose from a new and highly rated vendor. It's passed through 5 reagent test with flying colours. I'm still pretty high from yesterday's meth so I'm not particularly hopeful. Will report back in an hour or so. At least the ket is still working on meth so i have a solid backup plan for the evening.

Do you think regular meth use would create sufficient cross tolerance that one would feel nothing from good MDMA? Perhaps especially if you’ve been messing with a lot of acid?

Whenever this question gets asked on forums there is never a conclusive answer.

The last time I really rolled was 2 years ago BEFORE I started messing with meth and the several times I tried MDMA since then I got nothing. I presumed either that it was bunk stuff or my meds were interfering.

However I’ve stopped meds for ages and a few weeks ago I took 200 mg of alleged MDMA that passed 5 different reagent tests and that I later saw had pretty rave reviews on Dread. The vendor actually gave me a reship when I said it was crap. The second lot was exactly the same.

I presumed it had just enough active MDMA to pass the reagent test and was all cut. But now I’m not so sure.
I think it’s very conceivable, as I’d expect somebody with lots of cocaine or crack in their system and consciousness to need a little break before appreciating MDMA.

Maybe it could take a week, then roll and see. I doubt it would be permanent.

Man, I do miss a good roll. I usually get couch locked on MDMA, it makes having conversations so fascinating and breaks down so many social barriers. Good stuff. I miss it.
Ditto on that. But I also value my cognition, ease of speech, word recall.

My appreciation for that specifically would likely deter me even if I believed it was safe and worthwhile allergenically.

Ok. I give up. I’m now sure the problem is me.

Between neuroleptics reshaping my brain over the last two years, 5 years of daily dex, and giving meth a good go at least two nights a week (on average) I am totally immune to MDMA. Not even a tingle.

This is quite a tragic thing to have to face. Especially since I have a couple of grams of the stuff that seems now basically worthless, despite rave reviews from many others.

I guess this is my last post in the MDMA social thread!

Between neuroleptics reshaping my brain over the last two years, 5 years of daily dex, and giving meth a good go at least two nights a week (on average) I am totally immune to MDMA. Not even a tingle.

This is quite a tragic thing to have to face. Especially since I have a couple of grams of the stuff that seems now basically worthless, despite rave reviews from many others.

There is life beyond MDMA I promise you.

And shortly ago, you DID have that real full on rollercoaster acid trip, so there’s hope there to play around see if you can find out what is blocking it.

Any other meds that may be interfering? I didn't roll for 11 years because of being on an SSRI. Tried acouple times without success. I think over a decade off it helped a lot with the reset but my tolerance still seems pretty darn high. Either that or i just like to roll my ass off (literally. I'm down to the smallest size on my belt these days).

Any other meds that may be interfering? I didn't roll for 11 years because of being on an SSRI. Tried acouple times without success. I think over a decade off it helped a lot with the reset but my tolerance still seems pretty darn high. Either that or i just like to roll my ass off (literally. I'm down to the smallest size on my belt these days).
Nope no other meds. I stopped Abilify close to a month ago and I was only taking 40 mg Seroquel and stopped that 3 weeks ago. I managed to have some blistering LSD trips after stopping them. But taking those drugs long enough does cause structural brain changes at the receptor level. I can’t recall exactly what the changes are (I thought it was actually increasing dopamine receptors but one paper on Abilify states that:

“From the induction of early genes to modulation of scaffolding proteins and activation of transcription factors, aripiprazole has been shown to affect multiple cellular pathways and several cortical and subcortical neurotransmitter circuitries”

I always suspected Abilify permanently toned down my sensitivity to methamphetamine as well but because of meth’s well known tolerance issues, I was never quite sure what was what.

Nope no other meds. I stopped Abilify close to a month ago and I was only taking 40 mg Seroquel and stopped that 3 weeks ago. I managed to have some blistering LSD trips after stopping them. But taking those drugs long enough does cause structural brain changes at the receptor level. I can’t recall exactly what the changes are (I thought it was actually increasing dopamine receptors but one paper on Abilify states that:

“From the induction of early genes to modulation of scaffolding proteins and activation of transcription factors, aripiprazole has been shown to affect multiple cellular pathways and several cortical and subcortical neurotransmitter circuitries”

I always suspected Abilify permanently toned down my sensitivity to methamphetamine as well but because of meth’s well known tolerance issues, I was never quite sure what was what.
Interesting. I found that the euphoria of meth came back again when I quit Abilify. I think Abilify didn't block MDMA nearly to the extent that SSRI's did. Whatever I'm glad to be off of both. Now I have very little tolerance when it comes to meth. MDMA is another story.

I'm guessing for some reason you don't want to try a higher dose of MDMA? If you have a couple grams and not getting anything from it you could try 500mg just to see. You might roll. BAD HR advice probably but I'm doing OK dosing that.

I recommend trying 3 or 4 MMC. Whichever you can get if the MDMA isn't getting you there. Orally the experience is so much like MDMA that it is mind blowing. I always used to start people at about 1/3 gram oral dose for a REALLY good roll. half a gram even better. The science isn't all the way in but it's apparent that the cathinones release slightly differently than amphetamines due to 4-MMC reportedly being non neurotoxic to dopamine neurons when compared to meth, MDMA, and methcathinone at WAY higher mg/kg. 4-MMC has been reported as fully having the magic for people who no longer feel it on MDMA. Worth investigating if you're really wanting to roll again. You just might be surprised!

If the only cathinone I had ever tried was methcathinone I would believe they all sucked. The high was much different than meth but it's on par with neurotoxicity. The release of serotonin by triple releasers really tones down the dopamine effect I believe. Whatever, some of the best drugs ever made have been some few cathinones. Agreed the majority made were shit. There are however a very few which are pure gold. And also goldmines.

Interesting. I found that the euphoria of meth came back again when I quit Abilify. I think Abilify didn't block MDMA nearly to the extent that SSRI's did. Whatever I'm glad to be off of both. Now I have very little tolerance when it comes to meth. MDMA is another story.

I'm guessing for some reason you don't want to try a higher dose of MDMA? If you have a couple grams and not getting anything from it you could try 500mg just to see. You might roll. BAD HR advice probably but I'm doing OK dosing that.

I recommend trying 3 or 4 MMC. Whichever you can get if the MDMA isn't getting you there. Orally the experience is so much like MDMA that it is mind blowing. I always used to start people at about 1/3 gram oral dose for a REALLY good roll. half a gram even better. The science isn't all the way in but it's apparent that the cathinones release slightly differently than amphetamines due to 4-MMC reportedly being non neurotoxic to dopamine neurons when compared to meth, MDMA, and methcathinone at WAY higher mg/kg. 4-MMC has been reported as fully having the magic for people who no longer feel it on MDMA. Worth investigating if you're really wanting to roll again. You just might be surprised!
I’ve looked for 3 and 4 MMC in Australia but no luck. I think what I will do is take a week of meth (ok, maybe just a few days) and then take a 250 mg cap of this MDMA and give it 90 minutes and then take another 250 mg cap if not feeling it. It checks out reagent wise and 200 mg didn’t poison me. I have had the experience with MDMA of the first dose barely registering after an hour or more but then a re-dose hitting like a ton of bricks.

I might also acetone wash it and reduce the doses to 180 mg. I’ve got some stuff that is actually in rocks rather than crystal/powder and I’m wondering if that might be a good sign.

I get pills all the time, Nike Air Maxs, that are supposed to be 180mg ea. I was popping three at a time before I looked them up and found that out. 1 or even 2 didn't get me where I wanted to be so I went to 3. That's 540mg. I roll hard at that level and it's long. lol.

I get pills all the time, Nike Air Maxs, that are supposed to be 180mg ea. I was popping three at a time before I looked them up and found that out. 1 or even 2 didn't get me where I wanted to be so I went to 3. That's 540mg. I roll hard at that level and it's long. lol.
I generally trust your technical advice. I flee from your dosing advice.

This is really supposed to increase the neurotoxicity so you may not want to try it, @Perforated, but have you ever combined MDMA and meth? When I was like 21 I got both from the same people and we used to smoke meth to roll much harder off of smaller doses of MDMA. I've always preferred to roll over meth myself, but have used both a lot in my past. I suspect you've likely done a whole lot more meth than me as I have never been that into it for long periods.

This is really supposed to increase the neurotoxicity so you may not want to try it, @Perforated, but have you ever combined MDMA and meth? When I was like 21 I got both from the same people and we used to smoke meth to roll much harder off of smaller doses of MDMA. I've always preferred to roll over meth myself, but have used both a lot in my past. I suspect you've likely done a whole lot more meth than me as I have never been that into it for long periods.
Well I suppose anytime I’ve tried MDMA in last 2 years I’ve probably still been on meth since it stays in the system so long and I was usually smoking the day before I took the MDMA. Like yesterday. I was smoking up until midnight and took the MDMA about 3 PM. So I was probably still high. Though not really feeling it because it’s my normal!

We used to snort half a good strong pill and then be smoking meth the whole time. Drop maybe 1.5 more pills. The meth really made it feel like rolling REALLY HARD and lasted longer too. I hit a pipe 3x with my neighbor while rolling awhile back and it did kick it up a bit. Not as much as a good size line though I think.