• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball 2022-2023 NBA Basketball & Fantasy

Yeah much better if we know everyone involved so we can correspond here. So definitely get him signed up!

/fades away

Kobe!

MDB73vI.gif

The king is dead!
Long live the King

I will talk to my son, daughter and her boyfriend this weekend.
my son won't open his email so that's his sticking point
something to do with unfinished business at the courthouse felony DUII (failed his diversion limbo)
he would fit right in here with Bluelighters fosho
Workin, lurkin, laying low

Hey can you invite a couple peeps to the league. I need you to send out invites to my daughter and son; do it so we can crush you collectively!

So we have

@deficiT
@mal3volent
@thegreenhand
@VerbalTruist
@Mysterier
@lolis my thesis

and two more
everyone good to go for the draft Monday night?

@ions , @Mr. Krinkle , @Electrum1 , @saucygirl , @darvocet21

none of you guys want in?
We are good to go folks.

Hey can you invite a couple peeps to the league. I need you to send out invites to my daughter and son; do it so we can crush you collectively!
Invited! That makes 8 as long as they hop on in time.

And I and my fledglings represent 3/8th of the league; assuming we have a betting pool; well, the odds are ever in my favor!
Fledglings, Red leather yellow leather, Fledglings, red leather yellow leather. yep its free association dissociative night here

We are full and didn't even have to go public! Yeeeeee! There's only 8 teams, and I also eliminated a position or two from a standard lineup, so we should all have pretty good players.

We are full and didn't even have to go public! Yeeeeee! There's only 8 teams, and I also eliminated a position or two from a standard lineup, so we should all have pretty good players.

how was the draft order chosen? Randomly or based on when we joined?

how was the draft order chosen? Randomly or based on when we joined?
I'm assuming it'll be like other ESPN drafts and an hour before the draft it will pop up in a random order. I tried to look in settings on my phone but you don't get very advanced options at all to check, I don't recall selecting anything, but that's what I would have selected if I was given a choice, randomly