• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball 2022-2023 NBA Basketball & Fantasy

I would love to join; I know nothing about fantasy; but me and my son are fanbois; Watched more NBA than anything the last few years. I'm into the Cavs cuz they got Donovan Mitchell; and my son is a big Lakers fan boy. He about broke down over Kobe; having been a lifelong fan of his, it crushed him. Not in an intimate friend kinda way; but still....
Hang in there deficiT; you are an exemplary sort IMO.
Please do join! And thank you 💗💕

We'll be halfway there to 8 teams with Mysterier in the mix too. Still gonna be a little while til draft time. Just follow this link here:

sweet, I've never done this for basketball either. But it sounds fun.
Yeah I guess the one thing you'll have to keep in mind is you'll need to check your lineup a little more regularly since the games are more frequent and it's a weekly sum total. You might have a guy playing tues, Thurs, Saturday and you'll need to make sure he's not injured. You can't just set it once a week and be good (who am I kidding you always gotta check your squad for injuries in football)

And yeah I thought it was very sad when Kobe died. Particularly considering his daughter as well. I drink the Strawberry Grape Body Armors in tribute to the Black Mamba everyday, cheers 🥂

Word; we were excited about the air they were gonna pump into women's basketball;
putting in his time with Gianna. Damn, what could have been!

Not all superstar athletes give a hoot about anything but their own personal legacy.
Looking at you Kelly Slater, winner at sport, loser at life.
Daughter he didn't raise, that's gonna haunt him.

Have only got 3 people so far in the fantasy league. Please join we need five more! OP has an invite link, or if that doesn't work for any reason lmk and I'll get you one.

Only 23 days until draft day

@deficiT wheres your go to resource for nba fantasy stuff?

we need to find some more recruits as well

@Mr. Krinkle

be a good sport and sign up. i don't know what I'm doing either and won't be watching more than a 2-3 games a week probably. It's just for fun.

Only 23 days until draft day

@deficiT wheres your go to resource for nba fantasy stuff?

we need to find some more recruits as well
So I normally use cbs sports app for pretty much everything, I've found it works the best as an all purpose sports app in comparison to all others, just works best for seeing stats and stuff for all sports imo.

So we have 2 other ppl joining, plus @VerbalTruist said he might. And any others we don't get in I might just have to open it to public or something.

So I normally use cbs sports app for pretty much everything, I've found it works the best as an all purpose sports app in comparison to all others, just works best for seeing stats and stuff for all sports imo.

So we have 2 other ppl joining, plus @VerbalTruist said he might. And any others we don't get in I might just have to open it to public or something.
Im down. As long as Deficit, or someone who can actually be trusted to be neutral, runs it.