• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 NFL Season

Ngl I didn't watch any football today, got so sucked into playing civilation 6

smashed them big time....still early but the Panthers might be pretty good this year....they should easily win on Thursday too and be 3-0

that's what I'm hoping.

maybe if they're 3-0 going into the cowboys game they will give it a bigger market or whatever

what does "the NFL will have the option to flex Monday games beginning in Week 12" mean?

change which game is being shown at short notice?

alasdair

Yeah, they can already do this with Sunday night games I'm pretty sure. It usually happens late in the season based on playoff implications.

I keep reading the opinions on the new taunting rules. But a taunting rule by very definition invites taunting. Like these guys will bring it right up to the fence and taunt the taunting rule. Eh, too many penalties these days. So I think that really has to be tightend up to stand.

Walking out of 49er land with V feels capital.. D showed up and Crosby was money. Go Pack Go

Zebras stunk it up tonight..

I missed the end of the Packers game but I see they pulled it off. Bad day all around for NY teams. If the Rams keep playing like that there won't be room for another Tom Brady Superbowl.