• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 NFL Season

Also if they are using the same stadium for all the games? How are they going to give the needed time off to heal and stay healthy for the players.

Better coverage.. not sure that’s going to make a difference.

well they've all failed

the original USFL in the 80s was the closest and that still wasn't even close to competing with the NFL

so yea - some bold predictions from you guys that nobody asked for

it's just some games on tonight

did you watch the game?

it was a good ending....but you guys probably already knew how it was gonna end

Reminds me of CFL. Nothing/nothing. lol

I remember in the early 1980's when the Houston Oilers were so bad there were commercials coming on saying don't waste your money on the Oilers, come out and see the Houston Gamblers.

Nice to see football in April though.

Edit: I stand corrected, NO/9 PHI/0

Draft is this Thursday.

This mock draft is from Brendan Donahue who is apparently the most accurate over the last five years:

SSonENy.jpg

KoLMyCE.jpg

Reminds me of CFL. Nothing/nothing. lol

I remember in the early 1980's when the Houston Oilers were so bad there were commercials coming on saying don't waste your money on the Oilers, come out and see the Houston Gamblers.

Nice to see football in April though.

Edit: I stand corrected, NO/9 PHI/0

VastBackBassethound-max-1mb.gif

do you remember that? i was watching that game - Buddy Ryan was a douche lol

@ions probably loves him

As for the draft, I've been a proponent of dodge the draft and have teams bidding for players instead. The draft as it stands is a top down approach. I say, bottoms up.

Drafts rolling and the pack is all about defense. could indicate a shift in strategy moving forward.. im a big fan of don't fix what's not broken.. but then again reality sets in.

We lose our extra game HFA to a London game..

Last edited:
Looks like Carolina is finally addressing their o line. Wow. Thought the day would never come.

Dwayne Haskins​

Medical Examiner Report ...​

QB Had Ketamine In System, .24 BAC​

Investigators are revealing more details surrounding Dwayne Haskins' death ... saying in reports released on Monday the QB "drank heavily" and ingested ketamine in the hours leading up to his passing, and also had a blood alcohol level of .24 at the time of the April 9 accident.

According to a Broward County Medical Examiner's Office investigation report ... a rep for the Steelers told investigators Haskins had trained with teammates in the Miami area all day on April 8, before eventually heading to a club in the evening with a "friend/cousin."

In the documents, investigators say the rep told them Haskins "drank heavily" ... and then got into a fight.

Hours later, Haskins was found dead on a Florida highway after being struck by a dump truck.

interesting....i don't recall anybody in sports ever testing positive for K or having any issues along that line before...