• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 NFL Season

If they don't give him this TD I'm gonna shit a brick

Oh my god what a shit fucking call he wasn't fucking touched

Welp that's all the football for me today. Fucking stupid

@deficiT nice game.. crap call or two, but takeaways were the clear difference in that game. Go Pack Go!! Arizona Thursday.. and thats a big game.

@deficiT nice game.. crap call or two, but takeaways were the clear difference in that game. Go Pack Go!! Arizona Thursday.. and thats a big game.
yeah, it had some moments. I just can't anymore with Washington man the defense was supposed to be so much better this year but they are bottom of the barrel AGAIN... it's so frustrating year after year man, free agent qbs go down, rookie busts, abysmal defense, abysmal line. Even when they do all the right things stuff still never goes their way. I think Heinicke has potential, and if the defense actually showed up to play he could give us a shot but, nothing there. They never play to their players strengths and their schemes just suck.

Aw Jesus, rasul Douglas picks off kylar Murray in the endzone, breaking Arizonas heart and ending their streak. Jeez what a good game.

Kylar Murray looks to be injured, DHop too, plus tonyan went down for GB

seems aaron rodgers mislead his team about his vaccination status and now they're without him for a pretty important game. he talks a lot about the importance of the team - e.g. "represent the team the right way". not so much i guess.

alasdair

IDK.. I got vaccinated but stand behind everyones right not to get it. In other words I support everyones decision. Plus @alasdairm.. they likely would have been without him weather or not he was vaccinated.. and fuck no I'm not interested in getting into a vaccination discussion.

Looks like soon to be in prison was going 156mph a few seconds before he killed that woman.

my issue was not whether he got it or not. but at best he misled his team. at worst he lied to them.

but this is a football thread. can gb win on the road this week without him?

alasdair

It will be tough.. but we have a DE out with it too.. we will see who is next? 3rd string QB also, called up someone who was on the golf course and hasn’t played in who knows how long to back up Love.. it’s a covid shit show

What was with Ar's interview where he kept dropping right wing buzz words like "woke" "cancel culture" and "witch hunt" ? I get he doesn't want the vaccine but the interview was weird and it's disingenuous for him to say he never lied. Why not just say, "I'm not taking the vaccine but will follow all applicable protocols" ?