• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 Fantasy Football

should be fun

im still only in 2 leagues - i can't handle much more than that anymore

if you guys decide you wanna throw in a few bucks - even if it's only 10 or 20 bucks a team, i'd be in

should be fun

im still only in 2 leagues - i can't handle much more than that anymore

if you guys decide you wanna throw in a few bucks - even if it's only 10 or 20 bucks a team, i'd be in
Yeah I think so.

I'm in 3, and one was a last minute league I joined in order to get joe to join ours

I'm ready...to finish near bottom. Could've gone better, but you are what you want.

Last edited:
can we talk fantasy football generally in here or only the bl fantasy league?

alasdair

^ play the matryr all you want dude... you always go straight to "waa... somebody else started it" but here you are starting shit all on your own...

our league's been going for over 10 years now... we had our draft last night and i'm pretty happy.

qb: kyler murray
rb: alvin kamara
rb: najee harris
wr: aj brown
wr: chris godwin
wr: tee higgins
te: noah fant
flex: james conner
flex: jerry jeudy
k: ryan succop
dst: tampa
bn: trey sermon
bn: jakobi meyers
bn: marquez callaway
bn: elijah moore
bn: bryan edwards
bn: tony jones jr.

there was a run on tight ends in about round 7 just after i picked and i missed out on pretty much anybody worthwhile. fant is just ok...

our league is pretty quick to jump at qb (qb td is 6 points) so i snagged murray in round 5 which was pretty good. first two off the board were mahomes in rd 2 and josh allen in rd 3.

alasdair

^ play the matryr all you want dude... you always go straight to "waa... somebody else started it" but here you are starting shit all on your own...

our league's been going for over 10 years now... we had our draft last night and i'm pretty happy.

qb: kyler murray
rb: alvin kamara
rb: najee harris
wr: aj brown
wr: chris godwin
wr: tee higgins
te: noah fant
flex: james conner
flex: jerry jeudy
k: ryan succop
dst: tampa
bn: trey sermon
bn: jakobi meyers
bn: marquez callaway
bn: elijah moore
bn: bryan edwards
bn: tony jones jr.

there was a run on tight ends in about round 7 just after i picked and i missed out on pretty much anybody worthwhile. fant is just ok...

our league is pretty quick to jump at qb (qb td is 6 points) so i snagged murray in round 5 which was pretty good. first two off the board were mahomes in rd 2 and josh allen in rd 3.

alasdair

nobody cares

lol - you do :)

i guess when you said i went back on ignore yesterday, that was a lie.

you're one of those people who thinks everybody should take his amazing advice. everybody except himself. not special.

if what i am saying bothers you, put me on ignore. problem solved.

alasdair

Yea I drafted a kicker in the last round. Having a teams defense is better than individual players. That’s a pain getting into specifics on defensr

Yea I drafted a kicker in the last round. Having a teams defense is better than individual players. That’s a pain getting into specifics on defensr

you'll learn to like it - it gets you to know more players on defense too

everybody's like you are at first, and then after doing it, they dont ever wanna go back to team defense

lol - you do :)

i guess when you said i went back on ignore yesterday, that was a lie.

you're one of those people who thinks everybody should take his amazing advice. everybody except himself. not special.

if what i am saying bothers you, put me on ignore. problem solved.

alasdair

you are on ignore - but i can tell you're here it says some idiot who i have on ignore posted some bullshit and ions quoted you

i only need to ignore you on CEPS because you're protected by cduggles

so yea i might still shit on you from time to time

get used to it