• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 Fantasy Football

i saw this news. very sad. he was real talent. i can't believe he was only 33...

i won my match up last week thanks to strong performances by kyler murray, tee higgins, james conner and jake elliot. now in 2nd place at 9-4.

i play the guy in 3rd place this week and the prize for winning is a a 1st round bye.

i got off to a strong start last night with najee harris and his 23.90 points. he didn't realise that dalvin cook was back and started alex mattison who got him 2.7. the manager in our league who has cook didn't check his status and he scored 34.70 points for the guy's bench :(

i can't decide whether to start jerry jeudy. and also having to decide between ertz and fant at te - any thoughts?

alasdair

“He said, ‘No, I don’t think you realize what happened. During the game you threw for 316 yards, your yards per completion were 31.6, your yards per rush were 3.16, the ratings for the night we’re 31.6, and the time of possession was 31.06…

jesus wink GIF

FUCKKKKKKKK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

I could literally fucking scream rn. In my other league I had dalvin cook riding my FUCKING BENCH!!!!!!! For his best fucking game of the year. 50 pts, wasted.

I mean I'm 5-8 but honestly I just need to give up and stop caring, the season is lost. Dalvin cook is a fucking bust this year. Had him in two leagues and he's injured or game time decision half the time. It's so fucking frustrating managing him.

In other news, I've had 3!!!!! Fucking no tip deliveries in a row. Fucking stingy pieces of shit. I'm done with today already.

Dalvin Cook screwed me 2 years ago when he got hurt like right in week 14 and i was without him for playoffs....and some other asshole had Mattison so i got screwed there too

needless to say, he's banned from the Spooks - so i totally hear ya with Cook

Dalvin Cook screwed me 2 years ago when he got hurt like right in week 14 and i was without him for playoffs....and some other asshole had Mattison so i got screwed there too

needless to say, he's banned from the Spooks - so i totally hear ya with Cook
Yeah, fuckin never again

it is frustrating for sure.

hindsight is great but why did you decide to bench him when he came back this week?

alasdair

it is frustrating for sure.

hindsight is great but why did you decide to bench him when he came back this week?

alasdair
Oh, it was just completely an oversight. I forgot he was even sitting on my bench, I thought my lineup had been set and I just forgot about him and then Thursday passed on by.

i still don't really like Thursday night games every week - once in a while wasn't too bad but im not a big fan of it

the bye weeks are stupid now too - they go all the way to week 14 now? if they're gonna stretch it that far out then why is there sometimes 6 teams on bye at once?

:bs:

All 4 teams clinched with a week to go and all 4 teams play each other in what could be the same matchups the following week in the playoffs

pretty far out

go spooks

i won my match this week 175.12 to 118.20 to secure 2nd place and a 1st round bye.

strong performances from chris godwin, alvin kamara, najee harris and james conner. i also got 13 from my kicker which always helps and 12 from the green bay defence (although dallas was sitting on my bench with 23.

so now i get a week off and look forward to the semi final.

alasdair

I have five teams and made the playoffs in all. I'm going to hack the system and reinstate Barry Sanders to ensure championships.

The irony will be that he's 53 years old and will break his arms and legs on his first juke attempt.

I have five teams and made the playoffs in all. I'm going to hack the system and reinstate Barry Sanders to ensure championships.

The irony will be that he's 53 years old and will break his arms and legs on his first juke attempt.
Send me some of your good juju 🤞 I'm lacking

so covid is on fire - most ever in the league...

i just added 2 more IR spots in my other league (4 total) and im adding another one here for 4 total

I guess I officially stopped caring. Set my lineup earlier in the week but forgot to even check it after I knew people were sent to the covid list.

It's what happens when you miss the playoffs in three fucking leagues.

@VerbalTruist

what did we say we were gonna rename your team again?

the Verbal Turdists - i like that one....i think im gonna change it to that - im getting tired of looking at your yahoo generated generic team name