• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 Fantasy Football

you can play daily fantasy. Set your roster for sundays matchups. I did that last week for the first time and it went ok. Didn't win, so by that logic I lost. There are freerolls for this. Our bluelight league is free, but you can't join, it's too late. @The Wizard of the Creek

Welp, fucking blew this week. Dalvin cooks worthless ass is out, had him started in both my leagues. I hate that game time decision shit man.

Honestly happens to me every single year. For one reason or another I have shit luck with a great team, or shoot myself in the foot for some reason, honestly don't know why I play anymore, now I remember why I didn't last year. I suck at it.

it’s tough man, and a couple of injuries early on can make it seem like all is lost.

were you able to grab mattison? he was a fa in our league until about 2 hours before game time when somebody finally grabbed him…

alasdair

it’s tough man, and a couple of injuries early on can make it seem like all is lost.

were you able to grab mattison? he was a fa in our league until about 2 hours before game time when somebody finally grabbed him…

alasdair
No, but in our league I had dropped gaskin to pick up Chuba Hubbard, McCaffrey's handcuff. I didn't expect him to straight up not play but I should've made arrangements. I checked this morning and it still just said questionable so I kept him in. And then I accidentally napped for a bit and didn't end up getting up til like 1:15 and by then it was too late.

kyler murray managed a limp 13pts.

mike evans and antonio brown got all the attention from brady so godwin scored just 10pts on 7 rcs.

aj brown and tee higgins did nothing so that's my week done.

i am now at 2-3 and getting ready to navigate bye weeks.

alasdair

i thought i was in trouble this week after only getting 11 points from Wilson and losing him

go spooks
Yeah, Wilson fucked me up in my other league. Luckily the loss of dalvin cook in our league didn't quite ruin me because my opponent forgot to start like 2-3 players

kyler murray managed a limp 13pts.

mike evans and antonio brown got all the attention from brady so godwin scored just 10pts on 7 rcs.

aj brown and tee higgins did nothing so that's my week done.

i am now at 2-3 and getting ready to navigate bye weeks.

alasdair
Yeah, I've got Godwin in our league. Definitely worst week by far

he's fine season-long but this one went against him...

evans: 26.3
brown: 27.9
godwin: 10.5

:(

he has 41 targets and 29 recs through 5 games so the volume is there. some weeks he'll get the looks and evans will be blanked.

alasdair

Kamara, Antonio Brown, and Knox all bailed me out

i got 20 points comibined from my other 3 receivers and you can make it 30 points total when you add in my QB - so i'd say i was lucky for sure not to lose this week

so there's gonna end being two 4-1 teams and three teams at 3-2

who is "X gonna give it tua" he's got a really good team @ions needs to bring him back to reality this coming week