• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NBA Thread v. AI is officially retired

k love is a power forward ftr

the lakers aren't winning another championship with kobe. he could have taken less money (you know he's already loaded from shoe contracts) and really bumped up his closeness to Jordan if he won that 6th ring because of it, but he went the selfish route like more or less every basketball player ever and now the team is starting Jodie Meeks as a result.

Dwight Howard might be a punk ass, but it's starting to seem like maybe Kobe actually was the problem for the lakers last season. And he used to be the solution as well, but now hes just getting old and worn out

Kevin Love 45 pts, 19 reb, 6 ast

and the t-wolves still can't win a game lol
Love needs some help

I hate to say this but they really need to trade Rubio.

Yeah I understand he is good at stealing and gets you 10 assists a game, but he can't fucking score. His shot sucks so bad it's almost embarrassing. 38 minutes played and 0 points.

and this definitely isn't the first game he went scoreless

Last edited:
UPSET: Lance Stephenson will have the best career of the four.

brandon_jennings_jrue_holiday_lance_stephenson_tyr  eke_evans_1.jpg

you got that etiz in didnt you?

i think it's safe to say now.

another triple double for lance. Hibbert, George, and Stephenson are gonna win multiple championships together, it's gonna be great. crazy how much young talent they got and their domination has only just begun.

look at this picture while listening to the song

f1SxdVc.png

tell me you don't see it, please. im begging you

Last edited:
is etiz good shit? how comparable to like xanax, or any common benzo?

and LOL at me claiming so many hoods - I represent the entire Eastern Seaboard my niggaz - I'm omniscient

that's a lot of area-code tattoos on my arms no doubt

1mg etiz is supposed to equal 10mg diazepam, but doesn't last as long. I like it, but shimazu said he didn't feel that much. That seems to be the case, some love it and some just don't feel much at all. I'd say it's definitely worth the shot. I only have like 10mg left but will probably get more. havent taken any in like a month now i think though.

Kevin Love 45 pts, 19 reb, 6 ast

and the t-wolves still can't win a game lol
Love needs some help

I hate to say this but they really need to trade Rubio.

Yeah I understand he is good at stealing and gets you 10 assists a game, but he can't fucking score. His shot sucks so bad it's almost embarrassing. 38 minutes played and 0 points.

and this definitely isn't the first game he went scoreless

great game.clippers bossed out

What's up with the jerseys turning into shirts, not even jerseys anymore, for a lot of teams they are like vnexks

protip of the day:
Dwight Howard total points 18 1/2 over

You're welcome. Merry Christmas

Yeah that sucked

Dwight had a really good game too. But they barely gave him the ball the whole game

I'm pretty sure he got tossed soley for being a baby back bitch, wet behind the ears... I love rugged games like that though, I was hoping for more T's and Flagrants.

I'm super stoked about how Terrance Jones is developing, he's not the most exciting playing but he can really ball is getting better every time I see him play. The Rockets are stacked with a ton of my favorite players and their coach of course.

I wonder what the mysterious "Another Team" was? the Portland Trailblazers?

I don't believe Texas is on the Pacers' bandwagon. I also can't believe New York and Michigan vote Pacers. I thought Indiana was forever reviled in those markets.