• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NBA Thread v. AI is officially retired

Joakim Noah does that all the time it doesnt really piss off the players so much when they already know theyre better than you

Heat close it out tonight 93-84

gtfo indiana, better luck never

not so sure about the OKC/SA series

fuck it, im clinging to this bandwagon even if its about to get wrapped around a tree. they will win game 6 but idk about 7. then again the Spurs are older so you figure the longer the series goes on...

OKC FINLAS

ps. felt real damn good to see a Rashard Lewis sighting. Ive always felt like he was the black Dirk Nowitski just not as good of a shooter.

best facial hair in the nba though, definitely the closest to what your average dude on a playground in some urban shithole would be rocking

Last edited:
Eh I disagree I thought all fouls called on Lebron were correct other than his 2nd one where he didn't even touch George Hill.

Other than that I thought the refs did a great job

You could say maybe the one where him and lance got tangled up could go either way, but if you actually look closely when Lance slaps the ball out and starts chasing after it, Lebron is holding him back with his arm. Clearly a foul imo

Props to Miami for not complaining about officiating. Paul George is the reason they won.. But that will be different in game 5 when he is being guarded by Lebron and not Wade/Allen/Lewis

yeah i didnt think that one was a foul. I thought they were both grabbing each other to get to the ball but it was still minimal contact. when i first heard the whistle i was upset because i thought they were gonna call it on lance. Next game is game 6 and why hasnt lebron been covering paul george the entire series? He did game 1 but now he's been covering the pg, sg, and pf which is lame imo. I think they've been trying to conserve his energy for offense. and idk how they could ever possibly complain about refs being the #1 flopping team in the league for years now.

yeah i didnt think that one was a foul. I thought they were both grabbing each other to get to the ball but it was still minimal contact. when i first heard the whistle i was upset because i thought they were gonna call it on lance. Next game is game 6 and why hasnt lebron been covering paul george the entire series? He did game 1 but now he's been covering the pg, sg, and pf which is lame imo. I think they've been trying to conserve his energy for offense. and idk how they could ever possibly complain about refs being the #1 flopping team in the league for years now.

Yeah mike I agree.. I'm always puzzled when Lebron isn't guarding Paul George, I mean he's clearly the best player
on the pacers.. Idk I don't question Spo anymore... He's quickly turning into one of the best head coaches of all time

Also I agree Miami is the #1 flopping team in the league.. I mean when you have Shane battier on your team you're pretty much guaranteed that title.(I fucking hate battier, all he does is take charges...just like every single player that come from Duke)

But lance and Hibbert both got fined by the league for flopping in game 5

And damn how bout dem Spurs!!

Kawhi Leonard my fucking man. Shut Westbrook down last night

He's going to be my favorite player until he retires, I love everything about his game and just the way he plays

Also Boris Diaw is way more athletic than people give him credit for.. He makes some unbelievable plays

Him and Ginobli are like the best bench players you could ask for

But lance and Hibbert both got fined by the league for flopping in game 5

yeah i saw that and was like wtf. I mean i saw the lance one and understand that but dont remember hibberts. chalmers, wade, and lebron will flop multiple times a game yet not a single fine.

knew game 2 was gonna be the killer. thought it was funny when jeff van gundy said you gotta sign lance stephenson and just hope he doesnt do anything crazy when he gets the money. played like the #1 SG in the league this playoffs. he's just so fun to watch whether it be his b-ball game or:

Lance_Stephenson_3.gif

855072138.gif

^can't believe they called that a foul

they arent going to bring him back. nobody on the team has his back or even looks like they want to play with him. You can tell by their body language. I knew the Heat were gonna win last night but damn, that was a straight blowout.

can OKC beat the Spurs twice in a row? maybe, thatd be pretty superstarrish for KD. The world needs another Miami / OKC finals

lol the pacers are paying George Hill 8 million dollars a year

And Roy Hibbert 15 million dollars a year

Hahahhaa that is the dumbest fucking thing I've seen in awhile...

If they are paying those two that much money than Lance Stephenson deserves a max contract.(Which he doesn't.. He's worth like 8 mil... And George Hill should be making 3 mil) Holy shit I just found out what they get paid... They have to be the two most over payed players in the league... Especially Hibbert.. He deserves 15 million a year?? Lollll what a joke.

I guarantee they will never have a championship team as long as they are paying those 2 contracts.. They don't even have room to add decent players

replace Lance with Tyreke and I think it could have gone 7 games at least

whatever that really does for you

also the Clippers will never actually be worth 2 billion dollars, LA is too shitty of a sports town and this is the NBA not the NFL. granted they will make the 2 bill back over time and eventually start seeing profits but only because...

I'm trying to figure out when exactly the NBA started fixing shit, I'm not even on the fence anymore, they fucking fix shit.

Maybe not to the point where they determine exactly who will win the championship and everything, but definitely to the degree where they can give an advantage to teams they deem necessary. They know the Lakers are already an established franchise so they blocked the Chris Paul trade to send him to the other LA team to go with their new man-child posterboy in Blake Griffin.

Who is endorsed by Kia

who endorses the NBA

who fixes shit

although in the case of the 2014 NBA draft it might work out in my favor

SORRY FOR JABARI WHOOMP WHOOMP

and Im still a Kansas fan, but im so glad the 76ers are going to "miss out" on this dude

wiggins.jpg

cant stress that enough

go ahead and draft him Dan Gilbert you fucking douchebag

gilbert.jpg

how's writing public letters to your marginal fanbase been working out for you?

Last edited:
lol how will LA never be a good sports city? the mother fucking lakers? prob the biggest NBA dynasty ever? Kings about to win another cup and LA galaxy is one of the better teams in the MLS

so plz tell me how LA is a shitty sports city?

You realize the LA Clippers are the worst franchise in the four major US sports over the past 30 years right?

to be fair they were the san diego clippers

im just saying LA has had some great sports moments and def is a sports city

and the clippers are a above average team right now and only getting better
41Ssp2ZX6TL._SS500_.jpg

Holy shit spurs first points of the game, Kawhi Leonard dunks on Serge Ibaka

I'm geekin right now

man that is gonna be a sick poster

good thing basketball isnt a sudden death sport

okc
finlas
habbening
andrew wiggins...