• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2012 - 2013 Football Thread

as a neutral here i would like to point out that your previous two posts stink of sour grapes mate
have a cup of tea and chill out, yous will still probably get champions league. lol. probably.

Recently they have been giving it large and claiming they are the best firm in London, talking all kinds of crap about how great their away mob is

Then they get battered in both Rome and Lyon.
And now voiceless in one of the most important games in their history
No Sympathy from me

Bunch of angels those Spurs fans eh ...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/22/football-violence-hooligans

"Danny Scriven, a 26-year-old postman, and 21-year-old Kali Hagenstede – two members of the Tottenham firm the Yid Army – were jailed for 15 months and given six-year banning orders (keeping them away from football matches) for being part of a 20-strong mob that smashed up The George, a pub in Holloway used by Arsenal's firm the Herd, after Spurs lost the north London derby last October."

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahaha thank you Plastic, perfect timing opening your big mouth. Now you can resume finishing the lemon you've been sucking on all season. All you can say "fucking ape cunt" after seeing that goal? Poor from you, Plastic thought you were a football fan.

What a game, what a goal, take a bow son

idZxnlXZwOjad.gif

OOOOoooooooooo wheeeeeeeeeeeeeen theeeeeeeeeeeee SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURS.......

hehe fair enough, just saying ;)

shame yous didnt bother showing up against city on sunday - might have nicked a draw had hart not given city the incentive after his penalty save. a fifteen point gap would have been nice but i will settle for 12

will be interesting to see who gets CL next season. its pretty congested around 3,4,5th spots right now and chelsea and arsenal both have shown signs of weakness / inconsistency

@ Subaru

Keeper was obviously wrong sighted by that useless WHU defender :)

Can count 3 WHU defenders that turned their back on the ball when Ape struck it.

Schoolboy defending
The one that was closest to him should actually have stopped him to begin with. As any normal defender would have

Last edited:
After the 10 saves Jaaskawhateverhisface made it was the only place he couldn't get it. Unstoppabale :D

Lloris save, immense.

Unlucky Brimz. Big Fat Sam blaming the ref again. Get rid.

Roll on Sunday.

After the 10 saves Jaaskawhateverhisface made it was the only place he couldn't get it. Unstoppabale :D

Lloris save, immense.

Unlucky Brimz. Big Fat Sam blaming the ref again. Get rid.

Roll on Sunday.

Very Droll, but I cant help admire it

Madrid played Barca Away today

there next game is Barca at home

then is Manchester United Away

I think this could work nicely for us, hopefully barca will put up more a bit of a fight next game.

When I saw that draw I thought it was great for United. But now I'm worried. Real were class last night (and they've struggled a lot away from home this season). They can rest players for the home league game (not going to win the league anyway) and be ready and confident for Old Trafford. They're hitting form at the right time. But then again, so are United. Could be a great game :) (In an ideal world: 4-1 to United with Ronaldo getting a late goal so we can cheer him).

When I saw that draw I thought it was great for United. But now I'm worried. Real were class last night (and they've struggled a lot away from home this season). They can rest players for the home league game (not going to win the league anyway) and be ready and confident for Old Trafford. They're hitting form at the right time.

Agreed. Not sure that performance last night did United any favours and Van Persie will be regretting his Bernabeu chances even more now. Winning away convincingly at the Nou Camp is the perfect preparation for Real. Only half that team will be playing v Barca on Sat and Di Maria(who was brilliant again) is suspended already. 2-2 would not be beyond them at OT.

Although Barca were very poor, I thought Real were outstanding. Varane is going to be a special, special player. I like watching Barca get bullied and taken apart every now and then, if only to see the reaction of their nuthuggers, Sky pundits etc. Fabregas, Alba, Pedro, Busquets, etc are hard players to root for when the diving, cheating, chasing the ref antics kickoff.

iQCKJNF82vDT1.gif

Paulo at right back,
Benayoun in MF
Torres at the expense of Ba

Way to show some commitment to youth for a so called "Minor" trophy.
And look at the youth he does give a game to
Ake who has played ONE minute of senior football this season

If El Gordo is tring to get fired tonight, he might well succeed.
We can but hope

Fat Bastard has basically called out Chelsea in his post game interview

Do the right thing and just sack him tonight Roman

Good on him.

Shit club with shit fans.

Couldnt agree more, taken a bit of a liking to him after that little rant. :D Your going to get nowhere chopping and changing managers at 2 a season, maybe hes just looking for a pay off who knows. You can keep on dreaming that jose is going to come back to you, hes not. He wont do the same club twice.

Sack him and replace him with who though?? No ones good enough apparntley, after a few losses it will all be "whoever OUT" all over again, really good to watch for the opposition though complete meltdown.

G'wan Rafa call the Cunt's out .;)
Fair play i say .

Who would want that fukin poison chalice on their CV .

The Millwall legend as i call him .

Worst manager in our History . Even worse than Lou Macari , at least he gave us Ludo . Grant's tenure was the worst .

I'm sure you remember when we had only had 8 managers in our whole existence up till Mr Lyall .
What do you think about Stoke away ?

Luckily Huth is banned . So when we lump long balls up to Carroll he might win some .
I rekon we should go with a Team with Vaz Te , J. Cole & Jarvis init . Especially seeing as our captain got done over by Dembelle sp. against Spurs .

Of course including those 3 will never happen n we will have to suffer more Taylor & O'Neil . Players that just don't cut it at this level .

I most certainly do remember how few managers we had up until John - I can also remember when we played decent football ;-)

Wish I could be more optimistic about our chances at Stoke, but they're performing far better than us this season . . .

WE have only score 8 away from home i think & somehow won 2 games 8o

Newcastle we fluked that n QPR , nuff said about that shambles . Do you ever go on KUMB mate ? I do used to post as well haven't lately though . It's a decent forum with a pretty grown up attitude & good moderators that don't allow any nasty stuff .