• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2001 Awards....Best Pill

Hands down, the PL!!! Pure Love, Pure Lust, Pure Luxery...whatever you wanna call them. I can honestly say the beat all of the pills posed in this thread!!!
Peace Out!!!

In the Mid-western:
Firts Place goes to:
*drum roll*
1.MollY....YaY......*(\ :D /)*
2.Blue Superman's
3.Tripple stx Iglo's

White Euro's from south-central florida. i normally drop 2 pills when i roll, but this time i dropped the 1st half of it at 10:45 and the 2nd half at 11:15......knocked me off my ass, and had a smooth, calming come down....no hang over either. it was pure MDMA w/harmless fillers.
1.)White Euro's
2.)Red Smiley Face's
3.)White Crown's
peace
sweetillusionz69

them ufos were nasty pills they turned me and all my mates (or the whole club) into zombie's

yellow butterflies from southern cali! they were the best in a year full of good ones for me.

I have been rollin for less than a year, but the best pill i had yet was the Stars of David, Those made roll hard..My two cents

Southern Cal. Green Riddlers (green pills with a question mark on them). Damned if I can't find them anymore.
A close second would be red stars.

well my best was Blue armani's (sometimes called eagles)on new years
Next best Blue Handicap's Several times this year(worcester BABY)
Then patriot roll (Red white and blue "rolls royce") no logo just after sept 11 th

green/brown Omega
runners up:
purple ferrari
barrel shaped stars (white)
mercedes (ok I know they were 2CB, *but*) :D

here in west virginia i would have to say the greyish\blue pacman double stacks.

I have to say the best pill was one that has just come out called "White Invy." It had me rollin until the next day. The runner-up would have to be "Blue Dolphins"
Know The People You Surround Yourself With Because They May Not Always Be Your Friend.
[ 03 January 2002: Message edited by: prtyinpink ]

By far there wuz nothing better in the Central Ohio area this year...everyone around here knows it wuz the Thick green pills with the print TT on them...ive heard them called TTnT's...but lab tested they were 162 mg mdma

1. Green Euro
2. Matrix
3. White Superman
San Jose, Costa Rica ;)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
E@CRC