• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2001 Awards....Best Pill

best to worst, these were graded out of 10 on loved upness, rush, initial come up and length of time lasted, if any tied which a couple did i decided which was better.
1.clogs
2.cali sunrises
3.anchors
4.superman
5.triangles
6.ferraris
7.tt
8.v2
9.brown versace
10.stars
11.007's
12.cu
13.brown mitsi
14.@'s
15.superman with cats eye score
16 rolls royce
17.snowballs
18.guns
19.merc
20.white versace
21.brown euro
22.rolexes
23.grey mitsi
24.blue euro
25.white mitsi
im in england.

pink/red ferraris were outstanding :)
White 8 1/2s were good, too (with the added bonus of making you sound really hardcore when someone asks you 'what've you had?' and you can say '8 1/2'. Anyway....
That was in the UK (London).

i would have to say either double stacked blue supermans or green pikachus! they both rocked!

I would have to say that the Red/Orange LV's top my list for the past year.
Im in Utah

The best pressed pill that took this year was the Marlboro. At least, I think that's what it was called. Around here it was called Pac Man, because the symbol kind of looks like that, too. After that, the Igloos and the white/grey Omegas were the best.
Symbol:
----------
| /
| /
| \
| \
----------
I think you get the point.

my arrows were also recycled sighns 1 pill had me for like 4 or 5 hours i usually take about 3 of any normal pill just to feel good.

well ive only been rolling since february and everytime i ate the pills they were at the party so here's my list of top 3 pills....ive ate others too but they were accompanied by some vitamin A
1.pink heart (lousiville)
2.triple stacked triangle- an off-white with the innie press (cleveland)...i ate half of one of these this past saturday and rolled fuckin balls for about 6-7 hrs...
3.purple ambrosia-dark purple with lighter purple spots (cleveland)

hmmm....
I would have to say the Blue ninja stars
and I'm in Lincoln, Nebraska

damn theres so many different pills out there...
the ones i took the most were green pikachus..they were decent...
id say the best was, once again white omegas...
those are bombs... 2 years in a row
spfld--mass

red triangles thin,fairly large diameter REALLY red (there were two types),around easter
oh yeah brisbane aus.

definitely pink star treks...148mg MDMA, lab tested
startrek.JPG