17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^I agree with all you guys...Chinky seems to be the only one around these parts that can stretch his dope..

^^^I agree with all you guys...Chinky seems to be the only one around these parts that can stretch his dope..

With a stockpile I couldn't do it, but with copping each day I could stretch it out to where I would dose once a day, and after a few days of waiting 24 hours between doses my body would adjust to where I would only start getting minor withdrawals around the 20-22hr mark making it easier and easier to make it 24 hours between doses the more I waited it out like that.

The thing is i usually always get around a half stack after payday and i usually have enough will power to stretch it out and do a certain amount. My habbit is just gettin worse and worse

With a stockpile I couldn't do it, but with copping each day I could stretch it out to where I would dose once a day, and after a few days of waiting 24 hours between doses my body would adjust to where I would only start getting minor withdrawals around the 20-22hr mark making it easier and easier to make it 24 hours between doses the more I waited it out like that.

This is also what my bodys been like except for this past week, i usually take a shit between 1130-1 everyday amd starting gettin high between 1230-3

The thing is i usually always get around a half stack after payday and i usually have enough will power to stretch it out and do a certain amount. My habbit is just gettin worse and worse
Yeah dude! That's what usually happens with everyone...You do more than you need to because you think you're not high enough, and before you know it you need to do the same amount just to maintain...

It reaches plateaus though...where you'll pretty much need "x" amount to get high for 4-6 months or so, but it all depends on what you're satisfied with...If you have to be completely fucked up where you're nodding out on the verge of death every single day, you're tolerance will go up faster than you fucking think!

I've never had a problem buying it in bulk. The only time its fucked me over is when you grab what is suppose to be say 4 days worth and its poor quality stuff that makes you need more of it. So I'd ask if the stuff is on par with usual. Its the varying potencies that have messed with my tolerance the most. If the quality gets better I will soon be doing as much of it as the weaker stuff.

Yeah it's very true about your body going into withdrawals quicker the more often you dose. When I'm in more control, or only have a little bit of a dope, I wont need another shot for 12 hours or so. But if I have extra dope, and I start doing shots ever few hours... within a few days, I find myself getting dope sick and needing another fix in just 6 hours or so.

^I think it has a lot to do with how you use. I would always pick up dope as soon as I could when I got off work. Some days I'd do by last shot by 9pm, and I'd be good until he next afternoon, starting to feel shitty by lunchtime. The periods where I would use round the clock, which I would always do on weekends anyway, really jacks up your tolerance and makes you feel like you need to shoot up more often...

With tar, I was always starting to go into dopesickness 8-10 hours later, no matter how much I did. I had to plan a lot better with that shit!

I typically dose a lot through out the day, and I snort so you'd think it'd be less necessary. I think I do something between 5-8 lines a day, but the first and last tend to be the biggest. I need a double dose in the morning to get high, after that I can keep myself happy with a line every 2-4 hours, then at night one good one to finish off the day. I think b/c I use like that I get sick real quick, like 6 hours I am feeling some minor issues. I can't sleep more than 8 hours (usually fall asleep 2 hours after last dose). I wake up too sick to sleep anymore, unless I pop a benadryl or some benzos to sleep more.

Does anyone else feel like when they do dope ajd they pass out for even a littlw bit and they wqke up qnd the dope has alot less effect on them?
The dope i have feels like its cus with some kind of sleepijg pill or a benzo or something like that, its good shit bit ill be sittin there with an energetic higj and i intentionally only did enough to get high but not nod bc i have work soom amd all the sudden out of no where i jist passed out and woke up an hour later being barely high which kind of pissed me off because i evwn took a little bit of vyvanse to make sure i didnt fall asleel yet thered spmethin this shits cut with that makes kt make me really sleepy. Usually when i iblt do enough dope to gwt a littke high ad not nod i get a little emergetic high like i described above and never fqll asleep woth that kind of high. I was just sittin there watchin footbal then somethin else kixked in and hit me like a fucking truxk and kncxked me out. Kinda pissed me off bc with me mo matter how higj i am or how much i do if i fall asleep when i wake back up im usually not high anymore

^that sucks, you snort right? If you shot I'd say it should be filtered out, but snorted I'd think any kind of sedative that it's cut with would hit pretty fast, it almost just sounds more like the later part of the high, which is usually less energetic more tranquilizing for me.

Probably just the course of the high, when you are basically just high on the morphine the H was metabolized from.

^that sucks, you snort right? If you shot I'd say it should be filtered out, but snorted I'd think any kind of sedative that it's cut with would hit pretty fast, it almost just sounds more like the later part of the high, which is usually less energetic more tranquilizing for me.

Idt it was the later part of the high because it was only about 50-55 minutes after i waa dome snorting it. I had am energetic high goin for about 40 minutes and i wemt to fo lay down. I could feel some sort of sedative start taking effect then about 10-15 mins later it punched me out instantly. Very very odd ive never gotten dope like that beforr. I know it wasnt the later lart because when you snort it the high doesnt go from energetic to pumched out that quick its more of a gradual experience, just rewlly odd. I wonder what was in it but we cant really talk ablut that here.

Yeah that happens to me sometimes. I'll go to sleep and wake up, and the dope will have worn off a lot.. way more than if I had stayed awake the whole time.

I've mentioned this a bunch of times, but not many people on BL seem to relate to what I'm talking about:

Every so often, I'll get batches of dope that are bright white, smell nothing like other heroin...have a very medicinal smell...When you put water on it, it just mixes clear with no color..
That shit will knock you on your ass and kill you! The rush is like pins and needles, kind of painful almost...The high is like you're nodding really hard, almost unable to stay conscious at all...You'll nod, open your eyes and find hours have passed...It wears off quick too...I always here of people dying when it's around....I've always assumed it was Fentanyl...

but there's this drugs Inc episode in Puerto Rico where they talk about the dope being cut with some heavy animal tranquilizer, and how some people actually get hooked on that! It's not a myth either, they interview someone who would cut dope with it...It's supposedly hard to use without putting in too much...

So, I definitely believe there's other drugs that end up in street heroin...I think it's more common than a lot of people think...

Here's a link to a trailer of the Puerto rico Drugs Inc that talks about it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3va6EBHBUk

It's fucking annoying as hell because the full episode has been up for months, but as soon as I wanna link it for you guys, fucking assholes took it down...but left up other episodes that they want you to watch!

Here's a link to a trailer of the Puerto rico Drugs Inc that talks about it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3va6EBHBUk

It's fucking annoying as hell because the full episode has been up for months, but as soon as I wanna link it for you guys, fucking assholes took it down...but left up other episodes that they want you to watch!

all I saw in that was a man who looked strangely similar to Andrew Bynum if he was homeless get some kind of liquid squirted into his obviously infected leg

^Ha...yeah I guess the trailer doesn't do all that much for you...

The full episode is pretty good, and shows the whole tranquilizer thing...Unfortunately, the money making potential of Drugs Inc: Zombie Island is so great, they were losing millions leaving it up for free on YouTube everyday...

Status
Not open for further replies.