17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always feel down and out when I see bags; being from Boston bags are few and far between. we only see 1/2 grams, grams, etc. its like buying weed but its dope.

any idea why its like that in Boston? I never get to see any cool bags; maybe it's just my connects because I have heard of certain people around here w/ bags but not many.

I always feel down and out when I see bags; being from Boston bags are few and far between. we only see 1/2 grams, grams, etc. its like buying weed but its dope.

any idea why its like that in Boston? I never get to see any cool bags; maybe it's just my connects because I have heard of certain people around here w/ bags but not many.

I was wondering why its like that there too, its odd bc in surrondinf places like CT, NY, and NJ we have bags but you dont.

Speakin of bags i have seven bundles to get me through the next week, should do the job quite nicely.

I was wondering why its like that there too, its odd bc in surrondinf places like CT, NY, and NJ we have bags but you dont.

Speakin of bags i have seven bundles to get me through the next week, should do the job quite nicely.

Nice. Wanna mail me one? ;)

I see so many new heads here I wonder if someone will recognize me lol. But recently I relapsed as a weekend warrior. Just a stoner mon-fri then I blow my checks on the weekend. FOR EXAMPLE: last night I consumed (all in 4 hours): lots of medical weed, gram+ Of dope(12- 100mg ny bags) - nasal, half g of fish scale coke - nasal, quarter gram of some British speed my friend smuggled back to the US ( I love this shit) - nasal, 4 hits of quality Tina off my boys rig, 80 mg of Dexedrine - nasal, 5mg kpin, and handful of soma.

Once again, a notorious Jeebis combo that should of killed me but sadly I woke up :(

But I woke up and bought tic to Major Lazer and Boys Noize so it could be worse.

How's life my fellow junkies?

And speaking of bags, here in the Capitol region you can get stamps or loose. Stamps are mainly the ghetto/actual city. But since there a few mills here you can get raw if you're getting enough. I once got a brick that was 5 grams in a sandwich bag. Yum. But we typically get the same shit that's in queens and sometimes the bronx

when I lived in Boston it was all weight, no stamp bags. Boston dope is ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok I guess

I've noticed that about Boston too, axl. I'd visit friends out there and cop. HUGE bags (loose like you said) but it was a gram of mediocre dope everyone loved. I had a bundle I brought that weighed just shy of .8 and I would take that bun over the g ANY day

Edit: now I get why the bags are all generic non stamp. A) the cap region is a lot of free enterprise and b) since the mills are up here and it's a half bun minimum everywhere here they don't tape the bags. Just rubber band. Lazy fuckers. But atleast buns weigh to a g. I might get a huge bag and then one with next to nothing but it all evens on the scale

I see so many new heads here I wonder if someone will recognize me lol. But recently I relapsed as a weekend warrior. Just a stoner mon-fri then I blow my checks on the weekend. FOR EXAMPLE: last night I consumed (all in 4 hours): lots of medical weed, gram+ Of dope(12- 100mg ny bags) - nasal, half g of fish scale coke - nasal, quarter gram of some British speed my friend smuggled back to the US ( I love this shit) - nasal, 4 hits of quality Tina off my boys rig, 80 mg of Dexedrine - nasal, 5mg kpin, and handful of soma.

Once again, a notorious Jeebis combo that should of killed me but sadly I woke up :(

But I woke up and bought tic to Major Lazer and Boys Noize so it could be worse.

How's life my fellow junkies?

And speaking of bags, here in the Capitol region you can get stamps or loose. Stamps are mainly the ghetto/actual city. But since there a few mills here you can get raw if you're getting enough. I once got a brick that was 5 grams in a sandwich bag. Yum. But we typically get the same shit that's in queens and sometimes the bronx

good to see you post again jeebis you were always quite the combination man and I totally understand, it is pretty fuckin sweet with tne right stuff, but I didnt have the brightest image of what could have happened to you

found a G3722 xanny on the floor of my car about a half hour ago looking for my phone charger. This is actually the second time I've randomly come across xanax while looking for a phone charger. Im about to misplace this shit more often lol

^^

Hah isn't that a good feeling? I've found random bags of dope and shit cleaning out my car, picking up something I dropped under my desk, poking out from under the carpet. It's like Christmas.

I had assumed I lost a 30mg roxi for like a solid month somewhere outside of my car but I would always take a quick peek around during that span just to satisfy my curiosity. Went to give my bro a cd one day, pulled it out to make sure it was the right one, and bam, my day got a hell of a lot better when that little centimeter or sedation fell out of the cd sleeve

and I was close to just giving him the cd case without looking inside it first

that's like Jordan-esque levels of clutchness though, I never forget about drugs Im missing I just look for them for a little bit in the immediate confusing search, then chalk it up to something I'll probably find a little bit later.

this must have been one of the benzos that took down my friend, and that makes it kind of weird. but not weird enough for me to not take it on a Sunday with heavy couch activity.

bout to go get some food and watch the pre-game

^I remember I was clean for...idk, 2 months tops. I found a 30 mg oxy and from there I was using daily again within like a week. That was actually like the first clean period since I picked up the habit and the longest. I hate to blame finding that thing on starting me back up, but it didn't help. Probably would've happened anyway, I won't kid myself.

I usually remember every mg of drug I lose, too. But that one I couldn't account for, just popped out of one of the random places I'd been stashing drugs in my bedroom. I've had the fortune of finding a 30 appear out of nowhere a couple other times, but never had that luck with dope. But 98% of the time I'm getting bags with .6 g, and the occasional .3s, so I was a bit more careful and wouldn't just forget about 1 of them so easily. It'd be like losing a handful or so of 30s in 1 baggie.

Last edited:
Nice. Wanna mail me one? ;)

As much as id like to help out my fellow bluelighters, this is some of the better shit ive gotten and the bags are fat. Thats why i ended up buying a stack of it. I got a half stack got really fucked up and new i had to get another half stack.

I hope this doesnt count as sourcing but has anyone else noticed alot of heroin/crack dealers go by T or J?

When I used to do primarily oxy I used to lose them all the time. I still remember years ago going into work knowing that I was hours away from being sick only to find a blue in my car. I had given up all hope and was just trying to get a lit cigarette out from under my seat when I found it. It's sick how good that felt. Of course nowadays that one pill probably wouldn't help me much.

I've noticed that about Boston too, axl. I'd visit friends out there and cop. HUGE bags (loose like you said) but it was a gram of mediocre dope everyone loved. I had a bundle I brought that weighed just shy of .8 and I would take that bun over the g ANY day

Edit: now I get why the bags are all generic non stamp. A) the cap region is a lot of free enterprise and b) since the mills are up here and it's a half bun minimum everywhere here they don't tape the bags. Just rubber band. Lazy fuckers. But atleast buns weigh to a g. I might get a huge bag and then one with next to nothing but it all evens on the scale

I've always done Boston dope; makes me wish I could get my hands on some from outside of Boston. then again, I've been clean for a bit now but getting new dope form elsewhere may be worth the relapse, ha.

So I was pretty pissed to hear Christmas music already at work today... Then I actually took a second and listened to one and all I heard was "Everybodys waiting for the man with the bag" and I have to admit I do agree with these lyrics. So corny I know, but I cracked a smile.

And I've said it many times on BL, I'd love to try some stamps from NJ,NY,Philly or even somewhere fairly close like Fall River or CT.

me and you are EFFECTed by this. wow, see that play on words there? I am such a genius, ha.

but for real, it makes me want to go get bags. I've done bags before but this was SOOO LONG AGO and they were random bags I found in a rent-a-car. probably not the best stuff to just stick in you but I knew they were bags so why not? ha. complete moron, I know.

fall river def. has bags. pretty grimy scene out there. same goes for Springfield and Worcester area. It's only us North of Boston who get the shit we are always talking about. I've been in many rehabs, clinics, etc, and I always hear of who picks up what where, etc.. and it's always us Boston/Boston North peeps who get no baggage.

well my trip to phily was an excellent success. Only took me 30 minutes to score some pretty good dope.

^It's one of only a handful of places that almost anyone can score within minutes of pulling off the highway...Of course, I guess New Jersey has several, but New Jersey is fucking hot!

Did you see Shimazu trading his ass for a single bag in that 30 minutes, or is he being more low-key about it than that?

You probably don't see stamped bags in boston because they don't sell small, only in bulk.
Stamp bags are super common in New Jersey. If you get dope that doesn't come in a stamp bag, then you should be suspicious.. Cause you probably just got beat.
Honestly, I would be sketched out if my dope came in a magazine or lotto... that just isn't the way dope is sold around here, unless you buy in bulk... then it comes in a mag.

& LMFAO @ BlueHues....

@Crimson - Gotta love philly, my man. The open air market out there is amazing.. makes for easy copping.. no waiting game bullshit. That's one of the reasons why I love the jersey scene so much.

^I remember I was clean for...idk, 2 months tops. I found a 30 mg oxy and from there I was using daily again within like a week. That was actually like the first clean period since I picked up the habit and the longest. I hate to blame finding that thing on starting me back up, but it didn't help. Probably would've happened anyway, I won't kid myself.

I usually remember every mg of drug I lose, too. But that one I couldn't account for, just popped out of one of the random places I'd been stashing drugs in my bedroom. I've had the fortune of finding a 30 appear out of nowhere a couple other times, but never had that luck with dope. But 98% of the time I'm getting bags with .6 g, and the occasional .3s, so I was a bit more careful and wouldn't just forget about 1 of them so easily. It'd be like losing a handful or so of 30s in 1 baggie.

I had something similar happen to me. I was a few weeks clean in my outpatient program, and I was sitting on the toilet and spotted an open baggie (it was what was left of a gram I got in the corner of a grocery bag) and so I sniffed it right away. From there I went on a little binge, and that's why I ended up getting on suboxone for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.