17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think you had a bad day copping? lol..
I'm about to walk out in a snow storm to cop... but first I have to walk to the train station that's in a neighboring town.
-_- .....

atleast I have a copping buddy to go with me. lol

I guess if you bundle up (pun intended) it wouldn't be so bad, at least you don't automatically look white with all the layers on.

bought some weed last night, looking like it was a good investment as I'm not gonna be able to go much of anywhere today

I should probably reevaluate my habits when there's a bidding war between dealers for me lol. Found a new connect that was close to half the normal price I pay (but I purposely pay more for higher quality) for really quality shit. Told my normal connect cuz he asked what was going on, I told her, and she matches the other dudes number. I tell te other dude she lowered her price and he drops it 5 more dollars.

Although I've been getting op80's for half the cost of Roxi 30's (and the cost of a bag and a half) lately so they both hate me for not hitting them up.

Between those and my bud/coke dude having ketamine, I haven't been dealing with dope lol

^^

I also hate being a junky in the winter for 2 other reason. 1. Being dope sick when it's already freezing out is beyond miserable.. and 2. When it's so damn cold out, my already very battered veins show even less, and it makes fixing quickly on the go a real bitch. It's a whole process when I'm that cold to warm up, which can take a while, so my bloody veins actually show a little bit and I can hit.

Fuck winter.

dude, I read how some of you peeps cop and it makes me wonder if I had to go through all that if I ever would have picked up the habit. sure, once I already had the habit I'd prob travel but if it wasnt something I had to live for then I'd surly NOT be talking random walks in snow storms, trains, etc.

I always had it too easy as said before. either a 15 mins drop off. of a 15 minute pick up. sometimes id catch between batches and have to wait an hour or two. ONE thing that SUCKED was after 9PM my guys were DONE FOR THE NIGHT! come on, brossssssssss.. if you wanna make that money, get up and SELL SELL SELL! used to hate that. same for those who took sunday off or some other whacky shit.

dude, I read how some of you peeps cop and it makes me wonder if I had to go through all that if I ever would have picked up the habit. sure, once I already had the habit I'd prob travel but if it wasnt something I had to live for then I'd surly NOT be talking random walks in snow storms, trains, etc.

I always had it too easy as said before. either a 15 mins drop off. of a 15 minute pick up. sometimes id catch between batches and have to wait an hour or two. ONE thing that SUCKED was after 9PM my guys were DONE FOR THE NIGHT! come on, brossssssssss.. if you wanna make that money, get up and SELL SELL SELL! used to hate that. same for those who took sunday off or some other whacky shit.

Well, I picked up my habit a few years ago; right around spring time.. I remember always sweating our asses off in the car, prepping our shit.. those were the good ol' days..
It sucks copping/being sick in the winter.. Walking to cop in the snow wasn't as bad as I made it out to be.. It was cold, yeah.. but my carhartt jacket is damn warm.. atleast I didn't get wet.. shit could be worse..
If I can't get a ride out there today, then I'll probably toughen it out, and not cop..

exactly dude. and I am talking about 3 diff suppliers I went through. ready for worst part? only 1 gets up at 8AM to even start to make moves; the other 2 dont start till 11/12ish. by 9/10 if you havent got what you need for the night/following morning, you are in for a VERY VERY BAD DAY AHEAD! blows my mind they are like this.

when I dealt way back (OC 80s) I was the same way but I was dealing large packs, not 1 or 2 off's at a time. if youre moving bundles and shit you need to get up and feed your peeps AM and stay up late PM; cant have normal work hours w/ a fucking lunch time.

always blew my mind how my guys were. they were all so close, so the grabs were quick, but at times timing would be off and I wouldnt be able to see the "right" guy. or maybe I had a family event and wouldnt be home till 10PM and had to fucking BEG and OFFER MORE MONEY just to make up for the night/morning dosing.

dude, this is exactly why I am happy as fuck to be as far away from it all as possible. I was truly tied to a fucking string and my owner (dealer) could walk/drag me anywhere he wanted me to go. I have a car, so it was to the point where I was so sick of waiting in parking lot after parking lot. going down side streets and passing by window to window. sharing a bathroom and knowing where is what and what to leave, etc. we all know the games. they are fucking old. my new game is keep my money in my pocket, not have to worry about what time it is and what is my next step, and lastly, to not give a fuck about the rest of the world and how it goes down. i am happy w/ what i got.

exactly dude. and I am talking about 3 diff suppliers I went through. ready for worst part? only 1 gets up at 8AM to even start to make moves; the other 2 dont start till 11/12ish. by 9/10 if you havent got what you need for the night/following morning, you are in for a VERY VERY BAD DAY AHEAD! blows my mind they are like this.

when I dealt way back (OC 80s) I was the same way but I was dealing large packs, not 1 or 2 off's at a time. if youre moving bundles and shit you need to get up and feed your peeps AM and stay up late PM; cant have normal work hours w/ a fucking lunch time.

always blew my mind how my guys were. they were all so close, so the grabs were quick, but at times timing would be off and I wouldnt be able to see the "right" guy. or maybe I had a family event and wouldnt be home till 10PM and had to fucking BEG and OFFER MORE MONEY just to make up for the night/morning dosing.

dude, this is exactly why I am happy as fuck to be as far away from it all as possible. I was truly tied to a fucking string and my owner (dealer) could walk/drag me anywhere he wanted me to go. I have a car, so it was to the point where I was so sick of waiting in parking lot after parking lot. going down side streets and passing by window to window. sharing a bathroom and knowing where is what and what to leave, etc. we all know the games. they are fucking old. my new game is keep my money in my pocket, not have to worry about what time it is and what is my next step, and lastly, to not give a fuck about the rest of the world and how it goes down. i am happy w/ what i got.

I had 1 dealer that was a family man so he was up at 8am or so, and then closed up shop by 11pm. Another dude would serve whenever, but he would add a tax after midnight. Another dude lived the typical high roller lifestyle so would go out to all hours of the night, so you were lucky if he was up by noon. The earliest he would ever get up was 11:30, but 2pm was pretty common.

The best dealers are 24/7. Most of the ones I've had though won't serve you until at least like 8:00 and stop around 1 or 2. But I've always had at least one or two 24/7 guys just in case.

Out of my 4 dealers: dope/hard - 6am-3am, weed/coke/ketamine - 430pm-11pm weeknight/9am-2am weekend, Klonopin/meth/weed/Xanax -1030am-6am, weed/roxis/LSD/op80s/suboxone/fentanyl- 1pm-130am.

Seriously without fail, these are their hours, lol.

And idk if something went horribly wrong or right tonight. A quest for a bundle ended with me getting 5gs of some Chemvalley Kush (chemdawg x og Kush), .5g fish scale coke, and 8mgs of Klonopin.

Fuck withdrawal. I've got tomorrow off, let's get geeked, benzod out, stoned as fuck, and wait until payday to go buy 10 op80's for the same price as a bun.

^^

You'd rather oxy over dope? I don't care how much oxy I could get, I'd take dope any day of the week. I've been given bottles of the stuff and I just sell it and buy dope.

Now Dilaudid on the other hand.... That I'd take in a heartbeat.

^^

You'd rather oxy over dope? I don't care how much oxy I could get, I'd take dope any day of the week. I've been given bottles of the stuff and I just sell it and buy dope.

Now Dilaudid on the other hand.... That I'd take in a heartbeat.
See for me this is a price vs high situation. I love my dope, especially the 3 batches I can get (stamp from the Bronx, stamp from local mill, or loose shit). But I love me my oxys. Either way a bundle or those oxys is one night of fun for me.

Since I can easily make the op'a sniffable and instant release, 800mg of oxy > gram of dope. Actually, 800mg is like two days for me, lol

^^^

Oh you don't IV? That would explain it then.
Yea I'm a nasal/oral user. I mean I HAVE iv'd before (dope, oxymorphone, and cocaine have been iv'd), but I prefer sniffing.

I'm terrified of needles, I could never inject myself, and if I started shooting of end up dead. 7 years as a serious opiate user (first 4 years were 250ish mg oxy daily minimum and a lot of dilaudid/opana, been using dope for the past 3) and I've been able to stay a sniffer. Go me, lol

Man, I take my dealers for granted...
I'm glad I can go out any time of the night & get served..

Status
Not open for further replies.